Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’

Whereas you do everything for free.
truly a sick burn.
My guess is that it would have been impossible since 99.99% of all the J6ers weren't even arrested until he was out of office! And there was no history yet that they would be so mistreated! And J6 was only about two weeks before he left office and he kinda had his palette already pretty full beinmg in the middle of being impeached.
No pardons. He only pardons people who can help him. People who HAVE helped him get nothing but the bottom view of the bus.

Trump is losing his mind and this shows that he does not know the deference between right and wrong.

He is saying that if Biden does not do it then he will if elected

A bad message to send when you are seeking to be elected to the highest office

He is not a politician as most politician who lie are more subtle about lying. Trump truly doesn't care or lacks awareness of the difference between right and wrong.

The line between liar and truth teller is a thin one but trump has cross that line a long time ago.
Oh well with all the court case , it is expected that he will lose his mind as well as his wealth. His lying was funny in the beginning but after 8 years it is becoming to be apparent that he really has a problem with telling the Truth.

I don't hate them, I just think they are stupid, stupid people to believe in Trump's bullshit. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
And we think the same of Biden, and the idiots who voted for a man with mid-stage dementia. Believe me, I know…my mother’s in an assisted living facility because of it, and she’s better off than he is. She at least can find her way out of the dining room.

And we think the same of Biden, and the idiots who voted for a man with mid-stage dementia. Believe me, I know…my mother’s in an assisted living facility because of it, and she’s better off than he is. She at least can find her way out of the dining room.
Biden signed into law 6 major pieces of legislation that has helped this country's economy. Everyone in the country are benefiting from his policies. The economy is up. Inflation is down. Jobs are coming back to this country. All because of Biden!

Joe Biden is an awesome President. Trump was a piece of shit President that only benefitted the rich.

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Go fuck yourself, traitor.

The charges are super vague to begin with. Notice when reading in the press accounts of the trials, they are very very vague. They do not explain how they trespassed. They do not explain, given the Congress was meeting, but were taken to a different place in the Capitol, how that means they interfered? A woman was shot to death and this crime is far worse than what happened to George Floyd. But her killer is free. His alleged killer is in prison. Yes it is all vague and so out of line we must protest for them.
Dude, they broke into the building to stop the 50-State election certification and to Hang Mike Pence.

Cry your shit somewhere else.

What?

Not since years ago when they cowered to the anti-gun crowd.

Yes, but an AK will never let you down.
1000000406.jpg

Don't be jelly. 3lb trigger, red dot, flared magwell, lightened slide, 40 ounces. 😇🤠🤠

If briben supporters did the exact same thing, you'd be saying they were patriots

hypocrite
Nope. If biden supporters storm the capital, I hope they will be beaten into submission, without allowing damage to our capital, and if threatening, using clubs, bear spray, riot batons, I hope they will be shot until no longer a threat, just as would happen if they broke into my own home, except at my house, I am the enforcer of law and order.

Don't be jelly. 3lb trigger, red dot, flared magwell, lightened slide, 40 ounces.

I rather preferred my Beretta 92FS with 30 cartridge mag, and integral laser sight that replaced some of the gun parts inside and whose only visible change to the outside then was the addition of a single button within one of the other levers already existing.

I rather preferred my Beretta 92FS with 30 cartridge mag, and integral laser sight that replaced some of the gun parts inside and whose only visible change to the outside then was the addition of a single button within one of the other levers already existing.
Fun. My daughter confiscated my competition Beretta for her personal use when she first started shooting.

Forum List

Back