Trump to Biden: ‘Release the J6 Hostages’

Lol, hundreds upon hundreds of treid and convicted ass clowns. Makes my heart warm to know theyvrot in jail cells.

Tough shit. I don't remember anyone storming the Capitol after Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. I don't remember her filing countless court cases, and requests for audits and recounts (Jill Stein did that). I don't remember the sitting President Obama telling Trump get his sorry fat ass lost after he was declared the winner and deny him a trip to the White House and a smooth transition. Me thinks you protesteth too much. :)
Know what? We will prevail and you far Ledt whackjobs can all walk into a propeller blade for all I care

So you think that we should have just shut up and did nothing to address the obvious election irregularities?
Loaded question fallacy.

There were quite a few investigations into the claims of election irregularities, but when they come up showing no evidence of widespread fraud you idiots wave them off because the answer wasn't what you wanted.

Spoken like a true vermin
Lol, the vermin are in jail and we are not done. We are still hunting and convicting them. Hundreds upon hundreds of them. They should be swinging from a tree but hey jail is a great place for them. Why aren't you beside them? Where were you Jan 6th? Ya, all blow and no show? I do a little jig everyday knowing those POS are I jail. Hopefully soon you will join them.

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Biden to Trump: the guys knocking are there to hang you, traitor.

---DeSantis says the Jan. 6 attack 'was not an insurrection---
So does anyone with a brain. FFS how do you wage an unarmed 'insurrection' against the county with the most powerful military on the planet?? Democrats lie lie lie lie LIE! It's laughable but Dems control the so called news media so they broadcast this propaganda 24/7.

That's right, the January 6ers being held in the DC gulags are innocent hostages. They should be released immediately. They're American patriots, not criminals.

Trump refers to those in prison as hostages because that's where that mother*ucker belongs.

In prison for his coup attempt leading up to an on J6. And the son of a bitch continues to undermine the process by continuing to lie about 2020 casting doubt on 2024. The day that fucker croaks will be the best thing that happened in this Country in a long, long time.

Loaded question fallacy.

There were quite a few investigations into the claims of election irregularities, but when they come up showing no evidence of widespread fraud you idiots wave them off because the answer wasn't what you wanted.
hogwash. When the evidence is deleted, corrupted or hidden, its easy to say nothing found. Justice denied.

They are convicted of trespassing and interfering with an official government proceeding.

Why aren’t the obnoxious Code Pink leftists who crash Congressional proceedings ever arrested and tried?

There is definitely a double standard at play.
You can't be serious.

hogwash. When the evidence is deleted, corrupted or hidden, its easy to say nothing found. Justice denied.
I do love me some good conspiracy theories! If the facts don't suit your politics, it must be a conspiracy! Woohoo...

Loaded question fallacy.

It's worse than that.
The media tells these liberal dipshits what to say, and they're repeating it without even thinking.....because thinking is too difficult for them.

Forum List

Back