🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump To California: Give Us Our $3.5 Billion Back For That ‘Green’ High-Speed Rail

Last edited:
The irony of Trump of all people demanding money after a project fails is the best line of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump didn’t take taxpayer money, Dufus. He risked his own money.

And he didn't fail, he made over 3.5 billion.

He was very good at fucking over other people.

Are you talking about your leftist friends again?

The ones wanting to replace the people with 3rd worlders. The ones who didn't make 3.5 billion but lost it with no results to show for it.

Yes, they fuck the people at every opportunity. You are pissed because belonging to the gang is only way for you to get a good fuck. And now they have shown themselves to be losers and failures - just like yourself.

The irony of Trump of all people demanding money after a project fails is the best line of the day.

Are you talking about your leftist friends again?

The ones wanting to replace the people with 3rd worlders. The ones who didn't make 3.5 billion but lost it with no results to show for it.

Yes, they fuck the people at every opportunity. You are pissed because belonging to the gang is only way for you to get a good fuck. And now they have shown themselves to be losers and failures - just like yourself.

Are you drinking again?

Do us a favor, come back when you are sober and try and make some sense.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Get Feinstein to give the millions she stole back to the taxpayers.

Suck it up, buttercup.

That's not my job my little statist buddy.

Suck it up, buttercup.

That's not my job my little statist buddy.
Yes, your job description is limited to spinning for Leftards and Leftard agendas.

No, he risked investors money and then fucked them over.

Not surprised you missed the irony, irony requires an IQ above that of a head of cabbage...so you are out of luck

Investors are people who understand the risks.

Taxpayers were given zero options to opt out. Maybe you should not insult people before thinking your reply through.

I'm late to this discussion.

California is given money toward a project. California then cancels the project. Liberals here believe that California should retain the money anyway.

Is my understanding correct?

Not surprised you missed the irony, irony requires an IQ above that of a head of cabbage...so you are out of luck

Taxpayers were given zero options to opt out. Maybe you should not insult people before thinking your reply through.

Taxpayers have no say on where their taxes go. It is just a fact of life we all agree to live with. Has anyone ever tried to make a defense contractor pay back the money when a weapons system does not get put into operation?

Where were you people demanding the 7 billion back when the AH-66 Comanche project was killed?

Where were you people demanding the 19 billion back when the "Future Combat" project was killed?

You people are such fucking hypocrites.

I'm late to this discussion.

California is given money toward a project. California then cancels the project. Liberals here believe that California should retain the money anyway.

Is my understanding correct?

That is what happens with our defense contractors, why should Cali be any different?

Taxpayers have no say on where their taxes go. It is just a fact of life we all agree to live with. Has anyone ever tried to make a defense contractor pay back the money when a weapons system does not get put into operation?

Where were you people demanding the 7 billion back when the AH-66 Comanche project was killed?

Where were you people demanding the 19 billion back when the "Future Combat" project was killed?

In fact, I was. There is nothing wrong with calling for repayment of taxpayer money poorly spent.

In fact, I was. There is nothing wrong with calling for repayment of taxpayer money poorly spent.

How much have we gotten back from them?

How much have we gotten back from them?
That isn't really the discussion of the thread, is it?

Trump is calling for the money to be returned to the taxpayer. Did he say he was going to confiscate it from California and give it back to the citizens of that state?

It is up to the government of California to do the right thing, which is to give the money back or by giving a tax break to the people to the tune of the cost of the failed project.

Will they? Of course not.

This is why the government is to be fought at all levels.

typical con man - demanding $ that isnt his

I want my $ back for all those rounds of golf he plays --- fukn' slacker.

Did%20anyone-M.jpg

Admit it libs, you stupid idiots pissed away billions on a high speed rail pipe dream and failed epically. You can't be trusted with the taxpayer's money you are incompetent.

This is the same High-speed train project that Feinstein and her husband bilked millions of dollars out of. There were also other people who got kickbacks from the federal money the government gave California.

Every one of those criminals needs to be held accountable.

You're right, except that is wasn't just millions of dollars. Sen. Dianne Feinstein's husband, Mr. Richard Blum, a real estate giant in California, was just awarded a nearly BILLION DOLLAR contract just before the holidays.

Apple%20Orange-S.jpg

Forum List

Back