Trump To California: Give Us Our $3.5 Billion Back For That ‘Green’ High-Speed Rail

Taxpayers have no say on where their taxes go. It is just a fact of life we all agree to live with. Has anyone ever tried to make a defense contractor pay back the money when a weapons system does not get put into operation?

Where were you people demanding the 7 billion back when the AH-66 Comanche project was killed?

Where were you people demanding the 19 billion back when the "Future Combat" project was killed?

You people are such fucking hypocrites.

Apple%20Orange-S.jpg

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

That is what happens with our defense contractors, why should Cali be any different?

I don't know about that, but if the fed gives money to a state for a project that they then cancel, why shouldn't the state return the money? Your "justification" doesn't suffice.

The irony of Trump of all people demanding money after a project fails is the best line of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump didn’t take taxpayer money, Dufus. He risked his own money.

No, he risked investors money and then fucked them over.

Not surprised you missed the irony, irony requires an IQ above that of a head of cabbage...so you are out of luck

Investors are people who understand the risks.

Taxpayers were given zero options to opt out. Maybe you should not insult people before thinking your reply through.

Taxpayers have no say on where their taxes go. It is just a fact of life we all agree to live with. Has anyone ever tried to make a defense contractor pay back the money when a weapons system does not get put into operation?

Where were you people demanding the 7 billion back when the AH-66 Comanche project was killed?

Where were you people demanding the 19 billion back when the "Future Combat" project was killed?

You people are such fucking hypocrites.

Actually, in this case, they did. California Taxpayers voted for this Atrocity in a 2008 referendum. If their elected officials couldn't handle it and fulfill their responsibility to Federal Taxpayers, they should have voted "NO"

You've made very serious allegations. So serious you must have evidence which will make the reader have no reasonable doubt about their criminality.

Post that evidence within the next 10 minutes, or be know as DAMN LIAR
You've been on the clock for 2 years now. Where is your evidence?

Actually, in this case, they did. California Taxpayers voted for this Atrocity in a 2008 referendum. If their elected officials couldn't handle it and fulfill their responsibility to Federal Taxpayers, they should have voted "NO"
This is why we don't use federal tax dollars for state projects. People in Maine end up paying for something they will never even know about.

The irony of Trump of all people demanding money after a project fails is the best line of the day.

And he didn't fail, he made over 3.5 billion.

He was very good at fucking over other people.

Are you talking about your leftist friends again?

The ones wanting to replace the people with 3rd worlders. The ones who didn't make 3.5 billion but lost it with no results to show for it.

Yes, they fuck the people at every opportunity. You are pissed because belonging to the gang is only way for you to get a good fuck. And now they have shown themselves to be losers and failures - just like yourself.

Are you drinking again?

Do us a favor, come back when you are sober and try and make some sense.

Unlike you I do not banter while drunk. Please stop the projection.

The ones wanting to replace the people with 3rd worlders. The ones who didn't make 3.5 billion but lost it with no results to show for it.

Yes, they fuck the people at every opportunity. You are pissed because belonging to the gang is only way for you to get a good fuck. And now they have shown themselves to be losers and failures - just like yourself.

Are you drinking again?

Oh, you are incoherent when sober.

Good thing to know.

Are you drinking again?

Good thing to know.

The only thing that is incoherent is your worldview.

More projection. You are embarrassing yourself.

Are you drinking again?

Good thing to know.

You are a funny fucking man! You think this mid 50's balding guy belongs to a gang, and does so for sex! My wife of 26 years would be shocked to find out those things were true...but they are just a figment of you partisan sheep brain, so there is no worry there.

Are you drinking again?

Good thing to know.

You are a funny fucking man! You think this mid 50's balding guy belongs to a gang, and does so for sex! My wife of 26 years would be shocked to find out those things were true...but they are just a figment of you partisan sheep brain, so there is no worry there.

No one here believes you are getting anything other than being able to watch with your wife.

Are you drinking again?

Good thing to know.

No one here believes you are getting anything other than being able to watch with your wife.

Ahh, a bit jealous are you? Though it is a bit weird how many of you people on this forum like to chime in on my sex life. The fact that I have made such an impact on you in my short time on this forum that you are now having fantasies about me is a compliment I guess.

Forum List

Back