Trump to cut UN funding by 50%.... winning

I would cut it 100% and kick them all out.

They belong in Geneva Switzerland not here in the USA.

I support this. Personally, i don't understand why American Taxpayers are forced to fund a Globalist Institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. I think less funding and involvement is the right way to go. I'm ok with strictly humanitarian efforts like feeding, clothing, and housing those in need. Everything else i can do without.

I would cut it 100% and kick them all out.

They belong in Geneva Switzerland not here in the USA.

"I would cut it 100% and kick them all out."

Yes, cut it 100% and flush the crap down the toilet and into the sewer where the fucking UN and it's bottom lickers belong.

"They belong in Geneva Switzerland not here in the USA."

No the UN belongs in the nearest Incinerator, alternatively all who work for the UN airdrop them into the middle of the jungles of Outer Borneo and let them eat ants and drink their own urine and leave them there.

Well this will put us half way there.
We're giving this bs organization billions????
My word

White House Seeks to Cut Billions in Funding for United Nations

And in the process losing something. But what? Why has the US put so much money into the UN in the first place? Well, you won't figure that out until it's gone, will you?

We lose nothing. We keep:
our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution
our Bill of Rights, for starters...

My word

And in the process losing something. But what? Why has the US put so much money into the UN in the first place? Well, you won't figure that out until it's gone, will you?

our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution

Spot On. It's a Globalist Institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. Now that's fine if you're a Globalist, but i'm not. I'm a Nationalist. I have no interest in their New World Order.

I support this. Personally, i don't understand why American Taxpayers are forced to fund a Globalist Institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. I think less funding and involvement is the right way to go. I'm ok with strictly humanitarian efforts like feeding, clothing, and housing those in need. Everything else i can do without.

"are forced to fund a Globalist Institution"

All International Globalist Institutions that were puked up post-Second War should be Incinerated, this includes the IMF, NATO, WTO, The World Bank etc, all are run by International Globalists for International Globalists and not for the benefit of Western Civilisation, the opposite actually, they are run to ruin Western Civilisation by giving what we have to Third World Feral Street Shitters and if Western Civilisation doesn't like it they puke up "International Law" and the threat of Sanctions etc.

My word

our sovereignty
our money
our immigration laws
our wall
our Constitution

It's not my fault you don't understand what the US will lose. But like I said, you'll find out once it's gone.

"are forced to fund a Globalist Institution"

All International Globalist Institutions that were puked up post-Second War should be Incinerated, this includes the IMF, NATO, WTO, The World Bank etc, all are run by International Globalists for International Globalists and not for the benefit of Western Civilisation, the opposite actually, they are run to ruin Western Civilisation by giving what we have to Third World Feral Street Shitters and if Western Civilisation doesn't like it they puke up "International Law" and the threat of Sanctions etc.

BINGO! :clap:

The worlds largest frat party wrought with conmen, political lackeys and dictators in some cases does not deserve U.S funding. There needs to be a new U.N, a much smaller group to which America can and should lead, with some close allies. Get back to what the post-world war II world needed and focus on individual liberty and global peace.

No more pandering to some of the animals running countries and violating laws ordained by God and accepted by enlightened men and women. We have become a world in which no moral absolutes exist or are accepted as such, this needs to be called out for what it is. If not, all the millions who perished in this decade fighting fascism and abuses of liberty will have died in vain.

Make the cuts and have the UN sell itself to the America if it wants their full support. The character, principles and integrity of the UN slid downhill long ago. America should not be grovelling with the dirtbags who share little of American values. If they change and become relevant and don't allow every Tom, Dick and Dictator into it's ranks (as I've stated many times, just look at the nation list in the UN Human Right Council, despicable) maybe they will be worth a second look.

Last edited:

"I'm ok with strictly humanitarian efforts like feeding, clothing, and housing those in need."

Why should Western nations feed, clothe and house the Third World, why can't they feed, clothe and house themselves like normal, functioning human beings do?

We owe them NOTHING, there is NO incentive for them to stop being lazy and docile, they know their consistent and collective Begging Bowl is going to be filled by the insanely and pathologically altruistic Bubbleheads in Western nations, not the MAJORITY of people in ANY Western nation as WE are NEVER ASKED if WE agree with giving these Lifelong and Cross Generational Welfare Kings and Queens OUR money.

There is NO such thing as a free lunch, stop ALL funding 100% and let them get off their filthy lazy buttocks and start feeding, clothing and housing themselves.

There are millions of people in Western nations who are living below the poverty line, in sub-standard housing, who have lost their jobs BECAUSE of Globalisation, Veterans living hand to mouth, Veterans living on the streets.

Charity BEGINS at home, OUR people must come FIRST....Fuck The Third World, let them cope for themselves and look after themselves.

The worlds largest frat party wrought with conmen, political lackeys and dictators in some cases does not deserve U.S funding. There needs to be a new U.N, a much smaller group to which America can and should lead, with some close allies. Get back to what the post-world war II world needed and focus on individual liberty and global peace.

No more pandering to some of the animals running countries and violating laws ordained by God and accepted by enlightened men and women. We have become a world in which no moral absolutes exist or are accepted as such, this needs to be called out for what it is. If not, all the millions who perished in this decade finding fascism and abuses of liberty will have died in vain.

Make the cuts and have the UN sell itself to the America. The character, principles and integrity of the UN has slide long ago. America should not be grovelling with the dirtbags who share little of American values. If they change and become relevant and don't allow every Tom, Dick and Dictator into it's ranks (as I've stated many times, just look at the nation list in the UN Human Right Council, despicable) maybe they will be worth a second look.

Our Founding Fathers certainly wouldn't approve of a Globalist Institution that diminishes US independence and sovereignty. I'm going with them on this. I'm also in favor of greatly reducing, or ending our support for NATO, IMF, and other Globalist Institutions.

Last edited:

"I'm ok with strictly humanitarian efforts like feeding, clothing, and housing those in need."

Why should Western nations feed, clothe and house the Third World, why can't they feed, clothe and house themselves like normal, functioning human beings do?

We owe them NOTHING, there is NO incentive for them to stop being lazy and docile, they know their consistent and collective Begging Bowl is going to be filled by the insanely and pathologically altruistic Bubbleheads in Western nations, not the MAJORITY of people in ANY Western nation as WE are NEVER ASKED if WE agree with giving these Lifelong and Cross Generational Welfare Kings and Queens OUR money.

There is NO such thing as a free lunch, stop ALL funding 100% and let them get off their filthy lazy buttocks and start feeding, clothing and housing themselves.

There are millions of people in Western nations who are living below the poverty line, in sub-standard housing, who have lost their jobs BECAUSE of Globalisation, Veterans living hand to mouth, Veterans living on the streets.

Charity BEGINS at home, OUR people must come FIRST....Fuck The Third World, let them cope for themselves and look after themselves.

Well, i'm a bit more sympathetic to the plight of poor folks around the world. I'm ok with strictly humanitarian orgs like UNICEF. But we should definitely scale back our involvement overall.

There is nothing the UN is doing that we can't do ourselves minus the graft.

The UN was created and exists solely to give away what OUR Ancestors strived for to the Third World whilst at the same time puking up "International Law" and "Human Rights" when ONLY Western nations say we want to protect our own borders by shutting them to Third World Feral Street Shitters who want to come to OUR nations to sit on their buttocks and claim welfare paid by OUR tax money and puking up "Racism" when ONLY Western nations say that WE have a RIGHT to Self-Determination, a RIGHT to National Sovereignty, a RIGHT to preserve OUR Heritage, a RIGHT to preserve OUR Culture and not accept the International Globalists Multiculturalism horsecrap.

Strange that the International Globalists CELEBRATE the Africans Culture, the Asians Culture, the Aborigine Culture, Midget Pygmy Culture, Bongo Bongo Land Culture, Little Green Men Culture, Purple People Eaters Culture....EVERYONE'S Culture EXCEPT WESTERN CIVILISATIONS UNIQUE, PRISTINE, BEAUTIFUL, ENLIGHTENED, MAJESTIC CULTURE....THAT has to be mixed up with the human waste from the Third World....there's an Agenda.

Forum List

Back