Trump to declare national emergency

Funny how the right applauds tyranny...
Bwuhahahahaha.......STFU, you idiot!

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Those Presidents had real emergencies. Those are time sensitive situations that require immediate attention, and Congress is read in as soon as they can get their fannies there to enact whatever legislation is required.

trump has proven he is incapable of working within our Constitutional system. His attempt at an unpresedented power grab will lose a large percentage of independent voters.

What, like Obama ignoring and re-writing immigration law because he can't get immigration reform passed in congress? Illegals from foreign countries are killing and raping thousands of Americans. The POTUS has a responsibility to put a stop to that. You traitors side with the illegals, thank Christ we have president Trump on our side.
Anyone who thinks that is the definition of DACA is dumb. Sorry, but dumb.

You just don't like me rubbing your nose in the facts. Tip of the iceberg, that prick Obama encouraged illegals to flood into our country particularly underage illegals. And we haven't even discussed the horrors of Obama's detention facilities, how underage illegals were recruited/forced into prostitution and drug trafficking before they even got out of Obama's holding areas.
Oh my loving God, "the horrors of Obama's detention facilities?" You think Obama had something to do with that? We still detain underage illegals that enter the country alone. Do you think none of that is going on now? Some folks come here with a business plan. But according to border patrol, it is a very small number.
You people are ridiculous.
Obama is a shit stain...

Side stepping one of the most fundamental checks and balances built into our system is NOT.
You mean like how Barry admittedly violated the Constitution by by-passing Congress to impose his illegal DACA as 'law of the land'?

UNLIKE Barry, Trump is using legal authority given to him by Congress, authority wielded 59 times in the last 40 years by Presidents in both parties.

You disagreement / disapproval does not make this Un-Constitutional and / or illegal. It just means you're whining and arguing a illegitimate / false argument.

If history is any guide, the cartels won't take this without action. This might be enough to break out into all out warfare.

Here comes that wall! Hah!
Not. This. Way.

Amazing....

While Democrats are trying to pass a bill that expands illegal immigration and human trafficking the President is actually trying to do something to secure and help this nation...

And you snowflakes are on your knees praying for the President to fail.

:rolleyes:
I am hoping that the Constitution of the United States prevails.

Declaring a national emergency is perfectly legal and constitutional, is it not?

yes.

now he has to deal with Congress.

when the House votes to kill his national emergency BY LAW it goes to the Senate for a vote.

given that, if the Senate Republicans react to the emergency the same way they did the bill, its DOA.

THATS THE LAW.

I am hoping that the Constitution of the United States prevails.
The same one Obama violated TWICE?

How about the Rule of Law...which Democrats are trampling by running Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary Cities that harbor and protect human traffickers, rapists, cop killers...or the Democrats repeatedly getting caught, like in Broward country, letting Illegals vote?
Stick to the subject for once.

trump has proven he is incapable of working within our Constitutional system. His attempt at an unpresedented power grab will lose a large percentage of independent voters.

More importantly for the GOP....McConnell's cave on supporting a National Emergency will haunt the Repubs for years to come. This is an unparalleled effort by the Executive Branch that.....left unchallenged...will set a precedent for future Presidents....

The Courts will rule against trump and he probably knows it. He is counting on a short term win that will assure him of a long term loss....

Yet the constitution allows the president to call for a national emergency, go figure. Guess that happens when you have a congress incapable of working...at all.
Wrong.

That Congress won't fund wasteful idiocy such as Trump's wall of fear, bigotry, and hate illustrates it's very much capable of working.

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Ah if obama had done the same thing...

So, the way the national emergency funding breaks down will give Trump about 4.5 billion unquestioned, and about 3.5 from military assets that will be challenged.

4.5 ain't bad right off the bat. :113:

Trump wins.

Has Pelosi stopped screaming yet?
And how much of the fat in the other $4 trillion has been trimmed?...Like, none.

You've been played for a chump, chump.

Your concerns in this matter do not reflect my own.

Yet that Constitution gives him the power to declare such an emergency and to control border security. Something the Dems refuse to do.

More importantly for the GOP....McConnell's cave on supporting a National Emergency will haunt the Repubs for years to come. This is an unparalleled effort by the Executive Branch that.....left unchallenged...will set a precedent for future Presidents....

The Courts will rule against trump and he probably knows it. He is counting on a short term win that will assure him of a long term loss....

Ah if obama had done the same thing...

Obama was selecting certain children for his friends n stuff.

Here comes that wall! Hah!
Not. This. Way.

Amazing....

While Democrats are trying to pass a bill that expands illegal immigration and human trafficking the President is actually trying to do something to secure and help this nation...

And you snowflakes are on your knees praying for the President to fail.

:rolleyes:

No they're not. They don't believe in God.
So? There's no requirement to do so.....at least not yet.

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET
Libs are ecstatic, because it is unconstitutional and it's not going to happen; Trump to declare a national emergency over the wall Even Ann Coulter said it wasn't going to happen, because Trump is a willfully uneducated idiot.

Forum List

Back