🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to defund PBS/NPR.

No......FOX is Infotainment for the purpose of selling advertising....

Shuck and jive all you like....you've finally found a niche around here: ersatz clown.

See if they'll let you use a harlequin as your avi.
FOX and PBS do not perform the same service....

The audience of the former wants to be indulged, that of the latter, informed.....

I've listened to NPR for several decades now and yes they do a good job of information dissemination. However, over the last 20 years or so they have veered ever more completely toward propaganda. Pretty much every climate change report they give is remarkably devoid of fact, but very, very long on opinion. That's not news, that's propaganda, pure and simple.
I'm guessing that you are trying to reconcile what Rush is telling you about Climate Change with what qualified opinion is saying....

I don't listen to rush, but I'm actually an earth scientist, geology, so know more about climate change, and the history of climate change than 99.9% of the people on the planet thank you very much.
So please share some of these facts, about climate change, its mostly above my pay grade.

Shuck and jive all you like....you've finally found a niche around here: ersatz clown.

The audience of the former wants to be indulged, that of the latter, informed.....

I've listened to NPR for several decades now and yes they do a good job of information dissemination. However, over the last 20 years or so they have veered ever more completely toward propaganda. Pretty much every climate change report they give is remarkably devoid of fact, but very, very long on opinion. That's not news, that's propaganda, pure and simple.
I'm guessing that you are trying to reconcile what Rush is telling you about Climate Change with what qualified opinion is saying....

I don't listen to rush, but I'm actually an earth scientist, geology, so know more about climate change, and the history of climate change than 99.9% of the people on the planet thank you very much.
So please share some of these facts, about climate change, its mostly above my pay grade.

Check out the environment forum. It's all there for you to read.

It's a con, a hoax, a fraud.

You have the choice to listen...or not.

How can you claim "all choice is removed"?
You have a choice to pay when you listen to anyone but NPR. In that case you don't just listen to ad's trying to sell you stuff if you choose to purchase them thus keeping the advertisers aboard supporting your show. It's you paying for them to be on air whether you listen or not with tax dollars. You can turn off NPR on the radio, you can't turn them off in your wallet.

I pay for a lot of things whether I use them or not. I have a choice.
Why are you ok with that? If you aren't using something why should you pay for it?

Yes, I'm ok with that.

For example, funding PP and other crisis pregnancy centers provide a valuable service to society as a whole and I support that.
If it's so valuable, then the people who use it should pay for it themselves. Why should I pay for your abortion?

Why should I pay for your education?

You have a choice to pay when you listen to anyone but NPR. In that case you don't just listen to ad's trying to sell you stuff if you choose to purchase them thus keeping the advertisers aboard supporting your show. It's you paying for them to be on air whether you listen or not with tax dollars. You can turn off NPR on the radio, you can't turn them off in your wallet.

Why are you ok with that? If you aren't using something why should you pay for it?

Yes, I'm ok with that.

For example, funding PP and other crisis pregnancy centers provide a valuable service to society as a whole and I support that.
If it's so valuable, then the people who use it should pay for it themselves. Why should I pay for your abortion?

You shouldn't.

You mean MMGW? It's a hoax....

State funded, run by collectivists. There, feel better?

Logical fallacy in 3...2...
Deflection noted

Another irony impaired lefty I see.

Sir, YOU deflected when you got called out for the asinine implication that government would gain "complete control of what the public is allowed to know" in response to Trumps de-funding NPR. Instead of admitting just how ridiculous that is, you deflected by:
1) launching a logical fallacy through an ad hominem attack; and
2) nitpicking that I called NPR state run,

Then, when I corrected my statement like an adult (it's not state run, it is state funded), you tell me I deflected.

You see, irony impaired.

Good luck with that.
Retard: The only thing I responded to was YOUR asinine statement that NPR is state run media.

Again you fail

Another logical fallacy. Color me shocked.

The thread is right there ^ for anyone to see. You made the dumb ass statement. Now own it.
Yeah I made the statement that NPR is not state run in response to your retarded statement to the contrary

After stating government would gain "complete control of what the public is allowed to know" in response to Trumps de-funding NPR.

One of the more illogical and downright stupid things stated around here. And that's saying something.

I see you got in yet another logical fallacy. Sad.

Deflection noted

Sir, YOU deflected when you got called out for the asinine implication that government would gain "complete control of what the public is allowed to know" in response to Trumps de-funding NPR. Instead of admitting just how ridiculous that is, you deflected by:

Then, when I corrected my statement like an adult (it's not state run, it is state funded), you tell me I deflected.

You see, irony impaired.

Good luck with that.
Retard: The only thing I responded to was YOUR asinine statement that NPR is state run media.

Again you fail

The thread is right there ^ for anyone to see. You made the dumb ass statement. Now own it.
Yeah I made the statement that NPR is not state run in response to your retarded statement to the contrary

After stating government would gain "complete control of what the public is allowed to know" in response to Trumps de-funding NPR.

One of the more illogical and downright stupid things stated around here. And that's saying something.

It's just a bunch of leftist word games. Up is down, freedom is slavery, love is hate and ignorance is strength.

Yes, I'm ok with that.

You shouldn't.

No he shouldn't, since you're ineducable, it would follow the meaning of casting pearls before swine.

You see, irony impaired.

Good luck with that.

Again you fail

It's just a bunch of leftist word games. Up is down, freedom is slavery, love is hate and ignorance is strength.
And war is peace....

Thank god we had 1984 so we knew what to do to stop the fascist liberals....

Again you fail

And war is peace....

Thank god we had 1984 so we knew what to do to stop the fascist liberals....

lol, stepped in what?!

Sales Of George Orwell’s 1984 Shoots To The Top Of Amazon’s Bestseller List After Trump’s Adviser Coins The Term “Alternative Facts”

Sales Of George Orwell’s 1984 Shoots To The Top Of Amazon’s Bestseller List After Trump’s Adviser Coins The Term “Alternative Facts”

Yes, I'm ok with that.

You shouldn't.

No he shouldn't, since you're ineducable, it would follow the meaning of casting pearls before swine.
Brilliant retort . . . . for a douche bag dumbass.

Uh oh, The Right's favorite pollster finds that most Americans favor continuing the PBS funding:

Most Want to Continue Subsidies to PBS, NPR - Rasmussen Reports™
Rasmussen sold the polling company. What was their accuracy on the presidential race?

And this one is based on 1,000 calls. I think libs would be much more inclined to answer polling about NPR. But the bottom line is you can vote with your dollars. Pony up if you support a media outlet.

Here we go again. Every poll they don't like must be wrong.

Uh oh, The Right's favorite pollster finds that most Americans favor continuing the PBS funding:

Rasmussen sold the polling company. What was their accuracy on the presidential race?

And this one is based on 1,000 calls. I think libs would be much more inclined to answer polling about NPR. But the bottom line is you can vote with your dollars. Pony up if you support a media outlet.

Leftwing polls are create to manipulate people, not to educate them. They can say whatever the pollster wants them to say.

Last edited:

Many polls are bullshit and it should obvious to anyone with a half a brain at this point. We voted and elections have consequences. You can snivel all you want but it changes nothing. Use your money to make your stand and leave other people to fund their own preferences. I don't want to fund leftist propaganda, period.

When you start producing polls that actually describe reality, rather than confirm your twisted perception of reality, some might actually take you seriously.

sKDNTe.jpg

Forum List

Back