🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to deploy up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegals

What's fake about it? Did they or did they not consider this?

If the article is wrong, can you provide evidence to refute it?
well first off, the document was not a WH document. Let's first find out your evidence there was that discussion. There goes the left back at it to prove a negative. LOL, and

I don't have to provide evidence.

I didn't start the thread or make claims. The OP posted and article and proclaimed it to be "fake news". The burden to prove it fake is on him.

well first off, the document was not a WH document. Let's first find out your evidence there was that discussion. There goes the left back at it to prove a negative. LOL, and

I didn't start the thread or make claims. The OP posted and article and proclaimed it to be "fake news". The burden to prove it fake is on him.
well can you provide the OP quote that made that statement?

Oh hell - thread's been merged with another one - the OP is a different one then I was responding to :lol:

Oh hell - thread's been merged with another one - the OP is a different one then I was responding to :lol:
ah that's what happened. I thought it had been deleted.

I was responding to Post #61 and the thread title was Fake News.

well that OP provided a link and in the link the WH stated the document was not theirs. Now. are you calling them liars. Just want to know. because otherwise, again, that is the essence of proving fake news. Now if you wish to challenge it as not fake, provide a link that can prove the claim that turned out to be false.

Not a dodge at all, it's a fact. 99 percent of the lib buttstains on here just lie twist smoke and repeat. That's why I never provide anything for the sob's.

well that OP provided a link and in the link the WH stated the document was not theirs. Now. are you calling them liars. Just want to know. because otherwise, again, that is the essence of proving fake news. Now if you wish to challenge it as not fake, provide a link that can prove the claim that turned out to be false.

Stating it's "not theirs" isn't denying the info.

Point is - it's up to the OP to prove it's fake.

dudette, it's what they were using to point to the claim. If the document isn't real, well, you get the jist.

dudette, it's what they were using to point to the claim. If the document isn't real, well, you get the jist.

The article said two things:

Spicer stating "it is not a White House document".

and "A DHS official described the document as a very early draft that was not seriously considered and never brought to the secretary for approval."

What is fake? At most - it's hyperbole.

Stating it's not a White House document does not negate it's existence or that it was something the DHS hadn't considered. Can't trust anything Spicer says however.

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing? :eek:

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

Ummm, I think it's a WONDERFUL thing...are you kidding?
Take this country back by any means necessary...this is pretty simple shit isn't it?
Slippery slope.

You think that a President ordering a mass deployment of National Guard troops to kick in doors and round people up on American Soil would be a good thing?

Thank god this is a bullshit claim since the police state we have now is already bad enough.

I think it would be the best thing I've seen in years, if it was actually true.

We don't have anything like a police state. I wish we did.
have you ever thought of actually moving to one instead of just talking?...
Naah...he's just a blowhard.
apparently.....

Doesn't change the fact the story is FALSE, rhe White House had NOTHING to do with it and it was never a trump plan. Thus fake fucking news.

Doesn't change the fact the story is FALSE, rhe White House had NOTHING to do with it and it was never a trump plan. Thus fake fucking news.

Remind me about the White House's (and Spicer's) level of truthiness :lol:

so you are going to call them liars. wow. okay sadie.

The White house had NOTHING to do with the supposed proposal and Trump was not involved at all you fucking loon already stated in the LINK dumbass.

The article is clear as day you retard.

Forum List

Back