Trump to easily win nomination:Pompeo is boring, Pence has no constituency, Haley is a nobody, Christie cant raise a nickel, Donald Dominates DeSantis

We know thar Libs with a career don't care about anyone but themselves.
Totally NOT true.
You wishing it true won't make it true.

My son died of Cancer in 2005, and that support from my Community when he was in treatment and even after his death was essential for our family.
I choose from that point to be more active in my Community.

So, FUCK YOU.

No it’s to stop the Browning of America and Cloward / Piven ruination of the Country by Democommies ...
Only the most insecure, the weakest among us are threatened by the color of one's skin that they want everyone to have the same color of skin as them. Pathetic, sad people.

Totally NOT true.
You wishing it true won't make it true.

My son died of Cancer in 2005, and that support from my Community when he was in treatment and even after his death was essential for our family.
I choose from that point to be more active in my Community.

So, FUCK YOU.
So you’re angry for another reason because almost everything you post is not true.

So you’re angry for another reason because almost everything you post is not true.
So you've said I ALWAYS lie and now you've changed it to "almost everything you post is not true."

FUCK YOU,
You are a genuine POS.
So Fuck off.

DeSantis is the least likely of any of them to even run.

He has a job he was just elected to and doesn't have the time.

So you've said I ALWAYS lie and now you've changed it to "almost everything you post is not true."

FUCK YOU,
You are a genuine POS.
So Fuck off.
Your grammar and syntax are correct; everything else is nonsense.

Pompeo-pompous cocksucker​

, Pence -Probably sucks cocks and smokes meth on saturdays​

, Haley-I dont trust indian bitches​

, Christie -Only thing raised by fatass is his A1C.​

, Donald Dominates DeSantis​

Pompeo-pompous cocksucker​

, Pence -Probably sucks cocks and smokes meth on saturdays​

, Haley-I dont trust indian bitches​

, Christie -Only thing raised by fatass is his A1C.​

, Donald Dominates DeSantis​

The Trump trained monkeys must be very proud of this over achieving trained monkey.

Forum List

Back