Trump to Give Remarks to The Press Today

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure what they're going to be about though. As I was just getting ready to post about his rally tomorrow and this popped up so it must have just been a last minute thing.

I'm not sure what they're going to be about though. As I was just getting ready to post about his rally tomorrow and this popped up so it must have just been a last minute thing.

RSBN?

Real Stupid Bullshit News - with Donald Jr.? Will he be wearing a maxi-pad on his ear?

What's he going to say? Why he is avoiding the press? Why he is avoiding Kamala? Why he is nothing but a big pussy? Why he has a "front butt"?

He is running an ad with Reagan voicing it over and asking the questions which I said Trump needs to push "are you better today than you were four years ago".

Pretty strong. Everyone knows Reagan was the boss. Reagans face should be on your currency.

Forum List

Back