Trump to Hannity: "i have to be the most innocent person in history...Bob Mueller spent 50 million bucks, 18 angry lawyers, & found nothing on me"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also answers questions from the audience in the last 20 minutes of the vid!

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said a friend told him he must be the most perfect person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 43 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts. For those interested in the facts go to 25:30 in the video.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said people told him he must be the most innocent person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 46 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts.

i edited what he said for brevity. there's so much space for the title

in other words, you're hallucinating

• Banned

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said people told him he must be the most innocent person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 43 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts.

i also posted the full video, so that people can see what he said for themselves

thanks for watching

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said people told him he must be the most innocent person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 46 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts.

Then you shouldn't have put it in quotes dumb ass. I did an edit to give folks a reference where they can get the truth, you damn sure aren't providing it.

Then you shouldn't have put it in quotes dumb ass. I did an edit to give folks a reference where they can get the truth, you damn sure aren't providing it.

humans make mistakes, like America did when it elected Trump

And commies like you put out propaganda purposefully. Own it.

Trump's court jester asks him a relatively simple question. Something that any guy running for office would knock it out of the park. And yet even that, Trump stumbles.

Simple Question: What would be your top priorities for a second-term...?

To get the full take on that answer, you got to listen to comedian Sarah Cooper.

yea, altering slightly the words without changing the meaning is propaganda? let it go.

i bet Trump himself would agree with my representation, not yours

I gave a time reference in the video for what I said, why didn't you? Hiding the truth is what you commies do, like I said, own it.

Actually your title is a lie. I saw the interview, and he said a friend told him he must be the most perfect person. Of course like the typical commie and probably paid poster, you post a 43 minute video with no reference where it was supposedly said, figuring no one would spend the time to get the facts. For those interested in the facts go to 25:30 in the video.

A friend told him? I’m sure.....was it John Baron?

I gave a time reference in the video for what I said, why didn't you? Hiding the truth is what you commies do, like I said, own it.

i literally posted the video in FULL. the only thing hiding is your brain

Who's John Baron?

Who's John Baron?

Forum List

Back