Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

If he did nothing wrong why should he be expelled and forced to go to another school? What about his right to go to the school of his choice?
So you’re seriously trying to arguing that if someone gets kicked out of Harvard based on an accusation and nothing else they won’t have their education ruined because they can go to Trump University?

So, you really think all it takes is an accusation. No investigation, nothing. How did you get this naive?
It has happened many times. If a crime is alleged it is not for college staff to ‘investigate’.

some universities have their own police but criminal investigations are a different thing
If one is alleging they are the victim of a crime and they want something done about that crime, then it is for the legal system to deal with. It is totally wrong that the institution decides to kick out someone based upon their idea of an investigation.
In fact that approach should be illegal if it isn’t already. School staff aren’t lawyers and neither should they behave as though they are judge and jury where people’s futures are concerned.
It ain’t rocket science.
The legal system has a way of running victims through the mud. Eventually that is what they have to do in order for the offender to get some prison time but if they can get the offender kicked out of school first then thats a good thing.
--------------------------------- your way is not the Rule of Law Ace .

Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?
You think Blacks report each other?
What planet are you on?
Half of East New York would be in jail!
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?
Are you retarded?
When Blacks, who almost always hang out with only Blacks, do shit, they don’t report each other.
Is thar clear enough or shall I post in ebonics?
Not sure how that excuses white guys from raping dogs and sheep but whatever.
Whites recognize abnormal behavior and report it.
Not true. If that were true there would be more white men getting reported for raping dogs and sheep.

You think Blacks report each other?
What planet are you on?
Half of East New York would be in jail!
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?
Are you retarded?
When Blacks, who almost always hang out with only Blacks, do shit, they don’t report each other.
Not true. If that were true there would be more white men getting reported for raping dogs and sheep.
Make me laugh...
If a Black man has an all Black jury, he's free as a bird.

Are you retarded?
Make me laugh...
If a white man has a defenseless poodle he is free to rape a dog.

Are you retarded?
Make me laugh...
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make me laugh...
If it was boring why do white guys do that kind of stuff?

Make me laugh...
What things?
Never rat out their own race?
Like why bother reporting multiple Black on Black murders?
You are aware that Blacks murdering Black humans takes a back seat to having sex with a cat.

Make me laugh...
What things?
Never rat out their own race?
Like why bother reporting multiple Black on Black murders?
You are aware that Blacks murdering Black humans takes a back seat to having sex with a cat.
Rape animals?
Nothing is lower than raping a defenseless animal.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.
there should be no 'legal' channels in the institutions

and what is there is clearly just there to spew hate on men, but you knew that and created this idiotic thread anyway.

way to go, you reconfirmed you're a moron

there are over 5,200 colleges & universities within the US. If someone is expelled from one educational institution, what precludes that person from going to one of the other 5,199 schools?

The Marxist institutions of mal-education such as Stanford, Harvard, Yale, et al collude to blackball students who are placed on watch lists.

A student who runs afoul of one of the Ivy League diploma mills will be blackballed from all of them, as well as most state universities.

I don't see such a broad range of options as, "ruining a young man's education."

That's because you are a Communist and support authoritarian acts such as this.

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the future of any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

Betsy DeVos is set to weaken sexual misconduct enforcement on campus.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon that the Education Department secretary is revising Title IX standards for addressing cases of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses. DeVos has yet to finalize the revisions, but a draft obtained by Times will “bolster the rights” of accused students, “narrow the definition of sexual harassment,” and hold “schools accountable only for formal complaints filed through proper authorities and for conduct said to have occurred on their campuses.”

If ushered in, the new/revised rules will be titled, 'Make Grabbing Pussy Great Again'

So, do any of the women here agree that campus sexual assault guidelines should be relaxed?
Yes, if they were unfair. Since I am not working on campus in an office dealing with sexual assault, I really can't say. It sounds from what I read last year that some of the young men were being expelled from college without due process? That is not right, if that is what happened.

I advocate women being supported in the case of rape, regardless of where it happens. I don't advocate ruining a young man's education with accusations that are not properly looked into and confirmed.

The article (see Marty Began's link, post #5) explains things a little better and the why and wherefore of it.

I don't think most of us have the actual knowledge of how these rules work to know if this is going to make things more or less fair for victims and the accused.

there are over 5,200 colleges & universities within the US. If someone is expelled from one educational institution, what precludes that person from going to one of the other 5,199 schools?
I don't see such a broad range of options as, "ruining a young man's education."
From some of the write ups I have seen, other colleges don't want to admit a guy who was expelled for sexual misconduct. That is what they are claiming, anyway.

I've seen the other side of this and seen how much a scared young college student has to go through before the police or even campus security can intervene when a stalker is after her.

Why can’t she call the police?
Did you read my post? She DID call the police. The guy needs to be warned/keep it up X3 before the police can do anything.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon that the Education Department secretary is revising Title IX standards for addressing cases of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses. DeVos has yet to finalize the revisions, but a draft obtained by Times will “bolster the rights” of accused students, “narrow the definition of sexual harassment,” and hold “schools accountable only for formal complaints filed through proper authorities and for conduct said to have occurred on their campuses.”

If ushered in, the new/revised rules will be titled, 'Make Grabbing Pussy Great Again'

So, do any of the women here agree that campus sexual assault guidelines should be relaxed?
Yes, if they were unfair. Since I am not working on campus in an office dealing with sexual assault, I really can't say. It sounds from what I read last year that some of the young men were being expelled from college without due process? That is not right, if that is what happened.

I advocate women being supported in the case of rape, regardless of where it happens. I don't advocate ruining a young man's education with accusations that are not properly looked into and confirmed.

The article (see Marty Began's link, post #5) explains things a little better and the why and wherefore of it.

I don't think most of us have the actual knowledge of how these rules work to know if this is going to make things more or less fair for victims and the accused.

From some of the write ups I have seen, other colleges don't want to admit a guy who was expelled for sexual misconduct. That is what they are claiming, anyway.
I wouldnt want someone accused of sexual misconduct either. Probably a financial liability if he were to repeat the behavior and they allowed him to attend anyway.

The Marxist institutions of mal-education such as Stanford, Harvard, Yale, et al collude to blackball students who are placed on watch lists.

A student who runs afoul of one of the Ivy League diploma mills will be blackballed from all of them, as well as most state universities.

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the future of any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

Wow; you label me a "demorat" & a "commie"? You do not know shit about me; obviously.

Are you retarded?
Make me laugh...

Nonsense. I’ve had black defendants with mostly black juries and the black jurists are usually the most articles because they don’t want crime in their neighborhoods

Make me laugh...

It’s kind of disgusting that you think that’s exciting. It doesn’t matter what your race is

Wow; you label me a "demorat" & a "commie"? You do not know shit about me; obviously.

He knows you aren’t intelligent. Pretty much inferred the rest

Why should they have to?

most institutions will have hearings to determine if allegations have merit

However, by then the accused's reputation is finished and it doesn't matter if he/she is cleared, they are now labeled. Not all schools will have a hearing, in many institutions the accused isn't part of the process. The schools need to be accountable and at the very least turn it over to the proper legal authorities and then base their decision after a full unbiased police investigation.

Make me laugh...

It’s kind of disgusting that you think that’s exciting. It doesn’t matter what your race is
It has to be exciting right? I mean why would they do it if it wasnt? Correct me if I am wrong.

Forum List

Back