Trump to meet with his probation officer on monday

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Its important that he makes a positive impression on the court official. The officer will be giving the judge an important report on his "client" and this will help the judge decide what punishment he gets.

I think it would be wise to play up the many psych problems he has. narcisism, self pity. god complex, compulsive lying.

These are mitigating factors and he can be given help for this. Its important that any sentence reflects he demons that haunt trump. He should not be written off. He is a family man, many families in fact.

Its important that he makes a positive impression on the court official. The officer will be giving the judge an important report on his "client" and this will help the judge decide what punishment he gets.

I think it would be wise to play up the many psych problems he has. narcisism, self pity. god complex, compulsive lying.

These are mitigating factors and he can be given help for this. Its important that any sentence reflects he demons that haunt trump. He should not be written off. He is a family man, many families in fact.
i realize thatas the "annointed one: trump can never be punished, but his campaign staff, manafort, stone and all the others have parole officers as well why are they the only parolees wo can stay in their gangs and continue go commit crimes?

This is just cramming his convictions hurt up his ass to humiliate him.

Biden is on a roll and Trump may have waited too long to make a comeback.

Trump's only card to play is in challenging Biden's war and he's going to have to use the MAD fear factor!

There's no other way the American people will interfere with one of their president's war.

Trump's only card to play is in challenging Biden's war and he's going to have to use the MAD fear factor!

There's no other way the American people will interfere with one of their president's war.
Bad people go to jail.

Are you on drugs.... why would Trump be meeting with probation officers if he were going to jail?.... maybe NYC does things backwards but it just makes no sense....

Are you on drugs.... why would Trump be meeting with probation officers if he were going to jail?.... maybe NYC does things backwards but it just makes no sense....
Maybe they are following a process that everyone goes thru.. I agree he should just be caged,

i realize thatas the "annointed one: trump can never be punished, but his campaign staff, manafort, stone and all the others have parole officers as well why are they the only parolees wo can stay in their gangs and continue go commit crimes?
Its impossible for trump to commit a crime.

I hope that piece of shit gets the max!

Forum List

Back