Trump to name greedy CEO head of Labor Department

Trump's Labor Dept pick sends early warning sign to worker advocates

Oh yay. An asshole who gets rich off the work of others who get paid SHIT wages.Good luck to the workers fighting for civilized nations wages and not 3rd world country wages.

Awwwwwwww, you thought Trump was. Closet liberal.....bwahahahahahahaha ha

The min wage is bad for workers, but youre too stupid to see that.
Oh yeah I could see how making sure people have JUST ENOUGH money to pay bills and rent is just HORRIBLE! Lets get rid of it so workers work harder and make less! Hell of an idea!

Oh yeah mondo wage jobs are what people heading families have. If you have a minimum wage job, you need to rethink your life.

So why not make it 100 dollars per hour?
Because people that WORK for a living aren't greedy and know 100$ is idiotic and ridiculous. Only the rich snobs robbing people of their labor want more than they are worth.

Why is 100 dollars.an hour rediculous?
What is your wage based on?

Derp.My wealth must be hiding from me....DAMN IT! My 12 year old vehicle.House that needs new windows,wife needs vehicle...barely paying for kids Christmas...DAMN MY WEALTH!

Sell your computer and cancel your internet service then you can buy your kids some Christmas gifts.
I have had my computer for over a year dickhead. :) Internet company hasn't even sent me a bill yet and its only 50$ a month so yeah not going to buy much. Don't worry I have done what I had to do for 15 years...my kids will get Christmas presents. Do whatever you have to do to get by because the system is rigged against us completely.

So stop wasting time on the forum and get a 2nd job. Stop wasting your damn life angry that someone else makes more money than you do.
Derp Derp DERP. Big time bullshit there. 1. No not getting 2nd job 2. I am not mad ANYONE makes more money than I do. I am mad that he ABUSES people's rights for a fair wage for hard work. He gets rich off of OTHERS work while he sits on his ass and flies on his private jet those workers he employs are making min wage and need section 8 housing and food stamps to get by. YOU and the moronic tools on the extreme right are on the losing end. STATES are already upping their wages hell I even saw where McDonalds is paying a starting wage ABOVE min wage now at least here. You can get on board or get run over don't care.Even when my wife gets her RN degree and becomes a RN I will STILL believe people deserve a livable wage and will keep fighting for it even after it doesn't affect me.

Stop being a cry baby, its not someone else's fault your life blows. You just whined and bitched about your 12 year old vehicle, your house needs new windows, you wife needs a new vehicle, and you barely had enough for your kids Christmas presents. So get off you fat lazy lard ass and go work another job that's what real men do Christ grow a pair.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH spoken like a true capitalist drone who does as he is told and think's he's free,hates his fellow man for expecting a livable wage for an equal days work. Heard it all from the whiners like you its nothing new. I just laugh at you silly little fuckers....like little kids throwing a fit and not even realizing the world is passing you by!

Oh yay. An asshole who gets rich off the work of others who get paid SHIT wages.Good luck to the workers fighting for civilized nations wages and not 3rd world country wages.

Oh yeah I could see how making sure people have JUST ENOUGH money to pay bills and rent is just HORRIBLE! Lets get rid of it so workers work harder and make less! Hell of an idea!

Oh yeah mondo wage jobs are what people heading families have. If you have a minimum wage job, you need to rethink your life.

Because people that WORK for a living aren't greedy and know 100$ is idiotic and ridiculous. Only the rich snobs robbing people of their labor want more than they are worth.

Based on what the AVERAGE family needs to pay bills,rent,gas. I think 15$ covers that. Sure covers it here.

Sell your computer and cancel your internet service then you can buy your kids some Christmas gifts.
I have had my computer for over a year dickhead. :) Internet company hasn't even sent me a bill yet and its only 50$ a month so yeah not going to buy much. Don't worry I have done what I had to do for 15 years...my kids will get Christmas presents. Do whatever you have to do to get by because the system is rigged against us completely.

So stop wasting time on the forum and get a 2nd job. Stop wasting your damn life angry that someone else makes more money than you do.
Derp Derp DERP. Big time bullshit there. 1. No not getting 2nd job 2. I am not mad ANYONE makes more money than I do. I am mad that he ABUSES people's rights for a fair wage for hard work. He gets rich off of OTHERS work while he sits on his ass and flies on his private jet those workers he employs are making min wage and need section 8 housing and food stamps to get by. YOU and the moronic tools on the extreme right are on the losing end. STATES are already upping their wages hell I even saw where McDonalds is paying a starting wage ABOVE min wage now at least here. You can get on board or get run over don't care.Even when my wife gets her RN degree and becomes a RN I will STILL believe people deserve a livable wage and will keep fighting for it even after it doesn't affect me.

Stop being a cry baby, its not someone else's fault your life blows. You just whined and bitched about your 12 year old vehicle, your house needs new windows, you wife needs a new vehicle, and you barely had enough for your kids Christmas presents. So get off you fat lazy lard ass and go work another job that's what real men do Christ grow a pair.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH spoken like a true capitalist drone who does as he is told and think's he's free,hates his fellow man for expecting a livable wage for an equal days work. Heard it all from the whiners like you its nothing new. I just laugh at you silly little fuckers....like little kids throwing a fit and not even realizing the world is passing you by!

You are the one who came on here whining and having a tantrum about your financial difficulties. I earn way over $100 an hour, new construction house, 4 week old vehicle, got more money than I know what to do with. Its lazy asses like you who vote to raise my taxes while you sit on your ass writing nearly 16,000 messages on a damn forum, pathetic.

You are the one who came on here whining and having a tantrum about your financial difficulties. I earn way over $100 an hour, new construction house, 4 week old vehicle, got more money than I know what to do with. Its lazy asses like you who vote to raise my taxes while you sit on your ass writing nearly 16,000 messages on a damn forum, pathetic.
Cry more its fucking hilarious! You are a rich asshole congrats. Wonder how many people you walked all over to get there. YOU are the kind of people who are destroying this country. Enjoy it while it lasts rich asshole. :) WE THE WORKERS are coming to get what's rightfully ours. Those that refuse to allow peaceful revolution make violent revolution inevitable.

Cry more its fucking hilarious! You are a rich asshole congrats. Wonder how many people you walked all over to get there. YOU are the kind of people who are destroying this country. Enjoy it while it lasts rich asshole. :) WE THE WORKERS are coming to get what's rightfully ours. Those that refuse to allow peaceful revolution make violent revolution inevitable.

My pinky toe works harder than you clown. I'm off to play in the snow with my new 4x4, why don't you go eat your Top Ramen noodles.

My pinky toe works harder than you clown. I'm off to play in the snow with my new 4x4, why don't you go eat your Top Ramen noodles.
Enjoy your toys you bought off of someone else's labor while it lasts cupcake.

This guy has no clue, should everyone have the same wealth?

Based on what the AVERAGE family needs to pay bills,rent,gas. I think 15$ covers that. Sure covers it here.

Oh so jobs shoild.always meet a family basic.needs?

Who decides what needs are basic?
You realize when you raise the min wage, prices go up?

Share Our Wealth Proposal
  • Cap personal fortunes at $50 million each — equivalent to about $600 million today (later reduced to $5 - $8 million, or $60 - $96 million today)
  • Limit annual income to one million dollars each (about $12 million today)
  • Limit inheritances to five million dollars each (about $60 million today)
  • Guarantee every family an annual income of $2,000 (or one-third the national average)
  • Free college education and vocational training
  • Old-age pensions for all persons over 60
  • Veterans benefits and healthcare
  • A 30 hour work week
  • A four week vacation for every worker
  • Greater regulation of commodity production to stabilize prices
Google Huey Long and Share Our Wealth Proposal.

Funny how CEO's make MILLIONS and yet prices are still low. Feed that line of BS elsewhere.

• Cap personal fortunes at $50 million each — equivalent to about $600 million today (later reduced to $5 - $8 million, or $60 - $96 million today)
  • Guarantee every family an annual income of $2,000 (or one-third the national average)
  • A 30 hour work week
Yeah I'm not a commie, the govt has no business knowing or controlling how much money you have.

And these proposal are insane, no way to pay for them and it takes responsibility out our your hands, bad things happen then.

Then why did the unions vote Republican this year? Don't they get what they deserve?
Fast Food workers aren't unionized mostly. PEOPLE voted for Trump. The unions endorsed Clinton as usual. Seems the union workers were tired of their wealth being stolen by the union leaders and not getting a damn thing in return.

Funny how CEO's make MILLIONS and yet prices are still low. Feed that line of BS elsewhere.

Youre not bright are you?
You realize there is one CEO and thousands of employees for a company

Oh and sweeping the floor is not difficult and shouldnt pay much, its why people go to college.

• A 30 hour work week
Yeah I'm not a commie, the govt has no business knowing or controlling how much money you have.

And these proposal are insane, no way to pay for them and it takes responsibility out our your hands, bad things happen then.
Plenty of ways to pay for them. You enjoy being on the wrong side of history,doesn't bother me one bit.I am not a communist either. I am a Racial Socialist which as I have said before if you are interested enough I can and will give you a link to read so you better understand my ideology. If we can afford foreign aide to Israel,asinine wars and invading every country on earth we CAN and WILL afford all those things.

Youre not bright are you?
You realize there is one CEO and thousands of employees for a company

Oh and sweeping the floor is not difficult and shouldnt pay much, its why people go to college.
Oh yes go to college so MORE rich assholes can get richer off of a high school student wanting to educate themselves and ending up 100k or more in debt. Its why my kids will either get scholarships OR will be going to college in Europe where they actually give a shit about their future workers and have college for free in MANY countries. Right now looks like Germany and Iceland are leading contenders.

Democrats ran one of the greediest people on the planet as a candidate, lost, and now are pissed that they can't pick Trump's Cabinet.

:crybaby: :lmao:

Democrats ran one of the greediest people on the planet as a candidate, lost, and now are pissed that they can't pick Trump's Cabinet.

:crybaby: :lmao:
I'm not a democrat ya fucking idiot. Jesus....I see why the world laughs at Americans...they are mostly idiots!

• A 30 hour work week

Plenty of ways to pay for them. You enjoy being on the wrong side of history,doesn't bother me one bit.I am not a communist either. I am a Racial Socialist which as I have said before if you are interested enough I can and will give you a link to read so you better understand my ideology. If we can afford foreign aide to Israel,asinine wars and invading every country on earth we CAN and WILL afford all those things.

I agree about foreign aid.
Wrong side of history?
Is this more demographics bullshit?
A communist is a socialist in a Harry. I mean socialism is everything from NAZI Germany to the USSR.

And the proposal, do you think people should be responsible to buy anything with their own money?

Forum List

Back