🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump..to..nite..on..the..tel..e..prompter..sounds a..bit..stilted..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well Trump has been reined in and tied down. He is reading the teleprompter with the finesse of a third grader. It doesn't even feel like Trump is talking.

I don't think this is a successful plan. It's worse than him just blabbing and gaffing. His fans are not going to like it.

He's talking to your plantation residents. Mock all you like, if they're listening, you're fucked.
o..k... I guess you...might..have..a point......there...

I..still think i..am..right..he is not..coming..across.........genuin...ly.. :lmao:

I only watch Trump for the faces and drivel he puts out. If he is going to follow the Republican advisers, forget watching. I would never think of voting for him, but I would watch for the faces he makes and the slap stick comedy routine he does.

He's talking to your plantation residents. Mock all you like, if they're listening, you're fucked.
That's the only problem with his message. The people that need to heed his words are too busy playing boom boxes, being cool and shooting each other.

I don't care if he uses a teleprompter or not. I'm just wondering who wrote such stupid stuff for him to say.His normal off the cuff speeches are full of stupid stuff, but it looks like they might have actually paid someone to write some of that cap down for him.

Well Trump has been reined in and tied down. He is reading the teleprompter with the finesse of a third grader. It doesn't even feel like Trump is talking.

I don't think this is a successful plan. It's worse than him just blabbing and gaffing. His fans are not going to like it.

At least he's giving a speech to a huge crowd. Where's Hitlery??

I only watch Trump for the faces and drivel he puts out. If he is going to follow the Republican advisers, forget watching. I would never think of voting for him, but I would watch for the faces he makes and the slap stick comedy routine he does.
Yep, it's like the worst of both worlds. The morbid curiosity stripped away, Donald reined in tight and robotic, almost childish sounding as he stumbles through the teleprompter. All his charm gone. And now the GOP has their "substitute Mitt Romney". It's like watching a farcical play. I have to keep pinching myself to make sure this isn't all a bad dream.

Isn't this what the Republicans did with Palin, try to make her into a Republican speech-maker and she couldn't do it. Trump is not a Republican but a Trumper.
If Trump has any appeal it is solving any problem with a Trump speech, but if people take the time to think about his solutions in the real world, it becomes bad news for Trump.

I don't care if he uses a teleprompter or not. I'm just wondering who wrote such stupid stuff for him to say.His normal off the cuff speeches are full of stupid stuff, but it looks like they might have actually paid someone to write some of that cap down for him.

Recently he was dragged kicking and screaming to read RINO tri-fecta "endorsements". THAT was painful to watch. Bulldog this other stuff is a walk in the park.......comparatively.

Big deal. Carrot Top had bigger shows than the Donald ever did, but I don't think he's presidential material either.

Isn't this what the Republicans did with Palin, try to make her into a Republican speech-maker and she couldn't do it. Trump is not a Republican but a Trumper.
If Trump has any appeal it is solving any problem with a Trump speech, but if people take the time to think about his solutions in the real world, it becomes bad news for Trump.

Stading-room only coast to coast for 14mo. Yep, real bad news up in here...

At least Trump can make a speech without the teleprompter. Obama proved his intelligence when he doesn't.

Big deal. Carrot Top had bigger shows than the Donald ever did, but I don't think he's presidential material either.

A huge crowd is a huge crowd whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He can sure pack em in.

Oh and he's not an entertainer so comparing him to one is stupid.

A huge crowd is a huge crowd whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He can sure pack em in.

I never said he was a good entertainer. He's a second rate reality show host, at best.

I never said he was a good entertainer. He's a second rate reality show host, at best.

Doesn't negate the fact that crowds show up for Trump.

Guess you'll just have to live with it. LOL

Doesn't negate the fact that crowds show up for Trump.

Guess you'll just have to live with it. LOL

Crowds show up to gawk at derailing trains too...what's your point?

What's yours??

That people are morbidly curious to see the circus come to town with the chief clown's act. And then they watch the tube the next day to see how the GOP is going to mop up all the mess he made from his antics the day before.

Forum List

Back