Trump To Release Call Transcript

Ok would you like me to post the video of Biden threatening Ukraine to fore the prosecutor looking into a son ?

Hellooooo let’s deal with reality

Yes, I would like you to post it.

Lol google has taken down almost all videos of it hahah but I found it again.
Poor democrats hate freedom.

Thanks. So, I went through all 3:53 and did not find the part where he talked about his son. Can you tell me at what point in the video he does that?

it was taught in his college class "vivid imagination 101" - he aced that class.

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Thanks. So, I went through all 3:53 and did not find the part where he talked about his son. Can you tell me at what point in the video he does that?

Who did his son work for?? MIC DROP

Ok, then show me that part in the video where he talks about the company his son worked for.

What was the prosecutor investigating?

that would be a question for you - you're busy making assumptions and running with them to validate your emo-feelz.

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Ok, then show me that part in the video where he talks about the company his son worked for.

that would be a question for you - you're busy making assumptions and running with them to validate your emo-feelz.

He told us he was asking about Biden’s son lol
Hellooooooo retard lol

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Not Burisma Holdings

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Not Burisma Holdings

No according to the mouth of the prosecutor lol

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Not Burisma Holdings

There was at least one notable prosecution in progress, however, at the time Shokin was sacked: a corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company which employed Hunter Biden.

According to The Hill‘s Executive VP John Solomon, Ukrainian officials have a file on Burisma holdings which “shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.”

Shokin was also interviewed for the report and said he made “specific plans” for the foiled investigation which “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

The report continues:

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Not Burisma Holdings
There was at least one notable prosecution in progress, however, at the time Shokin was sacked: a corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company which employed Hunter Biden.

According to The Hill‘s Executive VP John Solomon, Ukrainian officials have a file on Burisma holdings which “shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.”

Shokin was also interviewed for the report and said he made “specific plans” for the foiled investigation which “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

The report continues:

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

There was no active investigation into Burisma holdings at the time Biden pressured the Ukraine to sack the dude.

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946 Who did his son work for?? MIC DROP

Not Burisma Holdings

The report continues:

There was no active investigation into Burisma holdings at the time Biden pressured the Ukraine to sack the dude.
Yes because he was fired before he was looking into it lol

View attachment 280949

Not Burisma Holdings

The report continues:

Which is just speculation on your part, no evidence whatsoever.

Also, the current Ukrainian prosecutor general has publicly stated there is no evidence of any wrong doing by either Biden.

View attachment 280949 What was the prosecutor investigating?

Not Burisma Holdings

The report continues:

Which is just speculation on your part, no evidence whatsoever.

Also, the current Ukrainian prosecutor general has publicly stated there is no evidence of any wrong doing by either Biden.
He was asking questions and got fired lol
ITS WHAT HE SAID LOL
You are insane haha

View attachment 280949
View attachment 280946

Hellooooooo retard lol
asshat - i am certainly no biden fan nor a fan of the tactics the left keeps pushing demanding their feelz be rewarded. but that is exactly what you are doing here. going after things based off what you hope/wish to be true and then getting all butthurt when people call you on your total lack of proof.

View attachment 280949

Hellooooooo retard lol
asshat - i am certainly no biden fan nor a fan of the tactics the left keeps pushing demanding their feelz be rewarded. but that is exactly what you are doing here. going after things based off what you hope/wish to be true and then getting all butthurt when people call you on your total lack of proof.
imo the dems should have waited to see the transcript Trump released, assuming he voluntarily released it, and interview both whomever the whistleblower is and the DOJ official who refused to release the whistleblower information. And then decide if there's something to impeach over.

View attachment 280949
Hellooooooo retard lol
imo the dems should have waited to see the transcript Trump released, assuming he voluntarily released it, and interview both whomever the whistleblower is and the DOJ official who refused to release the whistleblower information. And then decide if there's something to impeach over.

That would have been the wise course. But the Dems are not known for being wise

View attachment 280949

Hellooooooo retard lol
No idea what your. Talking about

View attachment 280949
Hellooooooo retard lol
they really need some proof of SOMETHING before they push panic buttons. they continue to cry wolf w/o proof and look more stupid with each passing play.

if trump does something to be impeached for, so be it. but making up shit and screaming a lot should NEVER be rewarded with even the attention they continue to get for their antics. this CRY FOUL and hope you find something along the way needs to die all around.

Hellooooooo retard lol

Trump is the prototypical playground bully who will keep refusing to obey rules and calling other people names. He's actively questioning the patriotism of the whistleblower already, even before the person's name is know. That behavior has to be confronted with consequences. But even some gopers were saying "release the transcript." IF he was using his office to discredit an opponent … that's impeachable, and the dems would have no choice … even though Moscow Mitch would have Elaine pull a train on the entire TrumpNation before allowing the Senate to remove Trump regardless of whatever Trump did. But we just weren't to that point, and there's nothing legally or strategically gained by going fast.

Hellooooooo retard lol

Trump is the prototypical playground bully who will keep refusing to obey rules and calling other people names. He's actively questioning the patriotism of the whistleblower already, even before the person's name is know. That behavior has to be confronted with consequences. But even some gopers were saying "release the transcript." IF he was using his office to discredit an opponent … that's impeachable, and the dems would have no choice … even though Moscow Mitch would have Elaine pull a train on the entire TrumpNation before allowing the Senate to remove Trump regardless of whatever Trump did. But we just weren't to that point, and there's nothing legally or strategically gained by going fast.
yea, he runs for the victim quickly in a passive sort of way.

the saddest part is we simply don't have ANY leader these days who is acting in a dignified manner. we've reduced ourselves to "our idiot isn't as bad as your idiot" and take some jacked up sense of pride in that battle.

Hellooooooo retard lol
they really need some proof of SOMETHING before they push panic buttons. they continue to cry wolf w/o proof and look more stupid with each passing play.

if trump does something to be impeached for, so be it. but making up shit and screaming a lot should NEVER be rewarded with even the attention they continue to get for their antics. this CRY FOUL and hope you find something along the way needs to die all around.
They at least need something showing he's hiding something. And that isn't there. Eventually he'd think his position was strong enough to stonewall, and the gop senate would cover him. But the dems impeachment power isn't going anywhere. And they will lose seats in the House over this.

Hellooooooo retard lol

yea, he runs for the victim quickly in a passive sort of way.

the saddest part is we simply don't have ANY leader these days who is acting in a dignified manner. we've reduced ourselves to "our idiot isn't as bad as your idiot" and take some jacked up sense of pride in that battle.
"Being There" with Peter Sellers is on TCM I think. (-:

Forum List

Back