Trump To Release Call Transcript

Folks, this is the Ary Of The Deal in action. Trump is brilliantly playing the Democrats. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is transparency!

BREAKING: President Trump Authorizes Release of Unredacted Transcript of His Phone Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky
If Trump did not use the military aid as leverage to get dirt on Biden then this is the best move he can do. The dems will have egg on their face if the conversation was legit.

I’m curious about what this whistleblower complaint was all about. Something made the IG validate it.
The IG did not validate it, he just agreed to investigate it, which is his job.

INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY
WASHINGTON. DC. 20511

September 9, 2019

VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION

The Honorable Adam Schiff

Chairman

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
US. House of Representatives

Washington, DC. 20515

The Honorable Devin Nunes

Ranking Member

US House of Representatives

Washington, DC. 20515

Dear Chairman Schiff and Ranking Member unes:

On August 12, 2019, the Of?ce of the Inspector General of the Intelligence
Community received a disclosure from an individual (hereinafter ?the Complainant")
regarding an alleged ?urgent concern." pursuant to 50 U.S.C. The term ?urgent

concern? is de?ned, in relevant part, as:

(U) A serious or ?agrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive
order, or de?ciency relating to the funding, administration. or operation of
an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the
Director of National Intelligence involving classi?ed information, but does
not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.2

Schiff Vows To Escalate Standoff Over Spy Complaint; 'Fake News,' Trump Scoffs

The IG stated that the investigation was urgent because the unvalidated allegations concerned one of the above issues. It was shifty Adam Schiff who inserted the word credible into the IG's statement.
The IG deemed it “credible and of urgent concern” literally just reported and quoted on FOX
As I showed you, he clearly didn't say credible. That was a lie the Democrats told about him.
Fox News is a dem?
Are you an idiot? You heard some one misquote the IG. There is absolutely no evidence the IG ever called the complaint credible.

WASHINGTON. DC. 20511

September 9, 2019

Chairman

Washington, DC. 20515

Ranking Member

Washington, DC. 20515

Community received a disclosure from an individual (hereinafter ?the Complainant")

The IG stated that the investigation was urgent because the unvalidated allegations concerned one of the above issues. It was shifty Adam Schiff who inserted the word credible into the IG's statement.
The IG deemed it “credible and of urgent concern” literally just reported and quoted on FOX
As I showed you, he clearly didn't say credible. That was a lie the Democrats told about him.

Stop lying to yourself. Stop bullshitting yourself. Stop trying to parse simple plain language.
In simple plain language, the IG never called the complaint credible. The Democrats have simply been lying their asses off about that. It has long been believed that Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in US aid if the prosecutor who was threatening to indict Biden's son was not fired, and the Democrats are trying to get in front of the Trump administration's investigation of Biden's possible crimes by making false allegations against the President.
You do t like credible but your ok with “urgent concern” how’s that sitting with you? Sound serious or like no big deal?
If you understood the letter, urgent merely means the allegation concerned certain issues, not that it was credible or validated as you had falsely claimed.

Folks, this is the Ary Of The Deal in action. Trump is brilliantly playing the Democrats. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is transparency!

BREAKING: President Trump Authorizes Release of Unredacted Transcript of His Phone Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky
If Trump did not use the military aid as leverage to get dirt on Biden then this is the best move he can do. The dems will have egg on their face if the conversation was legit.

I’m curious about what this whistleblower complaint was all about. Something made the IG validate it.
Trump has every right to hold funds from corrupt regimes.
You’re right he does, but not if it’s being used for leverage to get dirt on a political opponent.
So if the Opponent was super corrupt, used his position as VP to fatten his wallet he shouldn’t say let’s stop doing that? That’s BAD? What is your IQ
My IQ is obviously much higher than yours as I’m not the one running around mischaracterizing the situation.

and to answer your idiotic question. If the VP used his position to fatten his wallet in an illegal way then he should be held accountable. But that’s not the case here and of it was there is a legal process to go through to investigate and indict. Not asking a foreign government to investigate for you while freezing millions of dollars in aid. Wake up

WASHINGTON. DC. 20511

September 9, 2019

Chairman

Washington, DC. 20515

Ranking Member

Washington, DC. 20515

Fox News is a dem?
Are you an idiot? You heard some one misquote the IG. There is absolutely no evidence the IG ever called the complaint credible.
If it wasn’t credible then why would he call it of “urgent concern”?

I don’t know what he actually said, I’m getting my info third hand like most everybody else. You seem to be confident that he said “urgent concern” so let’s go with that... does it worry you at all?

Stop lying to yourself. Stop bullshitting yourself. Stop trying to parse simple plain language.
In simple plain language, the IG never called the complaint credible. The Democrats have simply been lying their asses off about that. It has long been believed that Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in US aid if the prosecutor who was threatening to indict Biden's son was not fired, and the Democrats are trying to get in front of the Trump administration's investigation of Biden's possible crimes by making false allegations against the President.
You do t like credible but your ok with “urgent concern” how’s that sitting with you? Sound serious or like no big deal?
If you understood the letter, urgent merely means the allegation concerned certain issues, not that it was credible or validated as you had falsely claimed.
It may not be validated but if it wasn’t credible then the IG wouldn’t have reported it as something of urgent concern. You’re fighting a losing battle give it up. This is a shit show

You’re right he does, but not if it’s being used for leverage to get dirt on a political opponent.
So if the Opponent was super corrupt, used his position as VP to fatten his wallet he shouldn’t say let’s stop doing that? That’s BAD? What is your IQ

So if you lie about your opponent to cover your own crimes, that’s very bad, especially if you are President.

WASHINGTON. DC. 20511

September 9, 2019

Chairman

Washington, DC. 20515

Ranking Member

Washington, DC. 20515

Fox News is a dem?

I don’t know what he actually said, I’m getting my info third hand like most everybody else. You seem to be confident that he said “urgent concern” so let’s go with that... does it worry you at all?
From the IG's letter to Congress:

The term ?urgent

In other words, any complaint concerning these issues is considered urgent even before its credibility is evaluated.

It may not be validated but if it wasn’t credible then the IG wouldn’t have reported it as something of urgent concern. You’re fighting a losing battle give it up. This is a shit show
Are trying to sound stupid? As the IG's letter to Congress, which I posted, stated, any complaint that concern's certain issue is considered urgent.

Fox News is a dem?

From the IG's letter to Congress:

The term ?urgent

In other words, any complaint concerning these issues is considered urgent even before its credibility is evaluated.
Well I guess we shall see about that.

Are trying to sound stupid? As the IG's letter to Congress, which I posted, stated, any complaint that concern's certain issue is considered urgent.
Proofread next time you want to call somebody stupid

source.gif

My IQ is obviously much higher than yours as I’m not the one running around mischaracterizing the situation.

and to answer your idiotic question. If the VP used his position to fatten his wallet in an illegal way then he should be held accountable. But that’s not the case here and of it was there is a legal process to go through to investigate and indict. Not asking a foreign government to investigate for you while freezing millions of dollars in aid. Wake up
Investigate what!? Biden bragged about having the prosecutor fired, withholding money, according to the New York Times the investigator was asking about Hunter Biden, The prosecutor admitted he was questioning Hunter Biden ,, Hunter Biden had no experience in Ukraine language had no experience in energy . He was getting paid because of back door deals his father set up.
We shouldn’t give Ukraine money if they are going to have back door deal with corrupt American politicians .. what’s wrong with trump assuring that?

So if you lie about your opponent to cover your own crimes, that’s very bad, especially if you are President.
Huh??

Investigate what!? Biden bragged about having the prosecutor fired, withholding money, according to the New York Times the investigator was asking about Hunter Biden, The prosecutor admitted he was questioning Hunter Biden ,, Hunter Biden had no experience in Ukraine language had no experience in energy . He was getting paid because of back door deals his father set up.
We shouldn’t give Ukraine money if they are going to have back door deal with corrupt American politicians .. what’s wrong with trump assuring that?
Not quite... the prosecutor had looked into a guy that ran a company that Hunter Biden was on the board of directors for. However at the time Joe had the dude fired the investigation was dormant... you should really get your facts straight.

Not quite... the prosecutor had looked into a guy that ran a company that Hunter Biden was on the board of directors for. However at the time Joe had the dude fired the investigation was dormant... you should really get your facts straight.
The prosecutor was recently interviewed and said he was questioning Hunter Biden ,, directly or indirectly it doesn’t matter . And joe had him fired and bragged about it.. ITS ON VIDEO
Conflict of interest!

The prosecutor was recently interviewed and said he was questioning Hunter Biden ,, directly or indirectly it doesn’t matter . And joe had him fired and bragged about it.. ITS ON VIDEO
Conflict of interest!
When did he interview hunter Biden? Was the investigation on going when the guy was fired?

Conflict of interest!
When did he interview hunter Biden? Was the investigation on going when the guy was fired?
He was fired before he could hellooooo

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

Lutsenko told Solomon that he “discovered members of the Board obtained funds as well as another U.S.-based legal entity, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, for consulting services.”

He also said he would like to show some of the evidence to US Attorney General William Barr, “particularly the vice president’s intervention.” He added, “Unfortunately, Mr. Biden had correlated and connected this aid with some of the HR (personnel) issues and changes in the prosecutor’s office.”

Joe Biden just responded, saying his kid couldn’t have taken all that money because he was home listening to “words” on the Record Player.

The Brown SHirt Media has been ignoring the story for years. They only transiently picked it up when they thought they could use it to “get Trump”. Now it has blown up in their faces they are ignoring it as hard as they can again. The funny part is suddenly the “journalists” have become terribly interested in a sitting President investigating a candidate.

Conflict of interest!

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

------------

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

Lutsenko told Solomon that he “discovered members of the Board obtained funds as well as another U.S.-based legal entity, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, for consulting services.”

He also said he would like to show some of the evidence to US Attorney General William Barr, “particularly the vice president’s intervention.” He added, “Unfortunately, Mr. Biden had correlated and connected this aid with some of the HR (personnel) issues and changes in the prosecutor’s office.”

Joe Biden just responded, saying his kid couldn’t have taken all that money because he was home listening to “words” on the Record Player.

The Brown SHirt Media has been ignoring the story for years. They only transiently picked it up when they thought they could use it to “get Trump”. Now it has blown up in their faces they are ignoring it as hard as they can again. The funny part is suddenly the “journalists” have become terribly interested in a sitting President investigating a candidate.
Well I guess we have conflicting narratives... shocking

Conflict of interest!

------------

Well I guess we have conflicting narratives... shocking
I’m not giving you a narrative, it’s what the prosecutor said , lol Hunter Biden did not speak Ukrainian, he knew nothing about the energy field, when the heat was turned on Biden got the man fired. Facts

Forum List

Back