Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

Seems there's no quote of me blaming republicans for anything, trash
Your 12:44PM post.
Quote it, pussy
You don’t know how to find your own 12:44PM post?
I figured you were one dumb son of bitch.
Quite honestly, I don’t care enough to copy/paste it for your lame brain.
You can't because it would prove you're retarded :itsok:
You better get someone to post your ad hominems cause you really suck at it.
On page 9 you claimed to be a dumbass bitch. I think I have to agree. You've convinced me.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Send the immigrants over to Iran and put a rifle in their hands and let them earn citizenship..

Not allowed under current law. You have to have an I-551 card as a permanent resident to join the military. Most of them don't speak English well enough either.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Troops will not be deployed "to" Iran. There is no invasion planned as it will require many more than 120,000. At the sight of the first MOAB's falling, the people of Iran themselves will start taking over and going after the Islamic nutjobs in power. The troops are to secure US interests and allies in surrounding areas, including the vital Straits of Hormuz.

I wish you armchair generals would learn about MOABs and stop using it as a weapon of choice. It's embarrassing!

We have no country

Nothing you have ever posted has been more true.
It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.
If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.

Nothing was holding back immigration reform and the building of a Great Immigration Wall to honor your Orange Mad Dog in the WH his first two years in office. LOL!.
We needed 60 votes and not anti American democrats in Congress
If they wanted immigration reform as badly as you say, republicans could have easily worked a deal.

These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
Their country has always been corrupt and dangerous.. ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.
Mexico is offering them a safe place to live.. it’s all bull.. I work with these people.. they are using this country, and movingback home.ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!
Get them out now!

You work with them, so they only good when you can use them for your own gain. Smfh.

Trump's hawkish attitude towards Iran has always been a problem, IMO. I think it mostly came from the ridiculously bad optics of sending them pallets of cash. Only hardcore Obama apologists thought that was a good look.

We have no country

It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.
If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.

Nothing was holding back immigration reform and the building of a Great Immigration Wall to honor your Orange Mad Dog in the WH his first two years in office. LOL!.
If they wanted immigration reform as badly as you say, republicans could have easily worked a deal.
Not with these democrats they want the invaders,, who are killing America

These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
Mexico is offering them a safe place to live.. it’s all bull.. I work with these people.. they are using this country, and movingback home.ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!
Get them out now!

You work with them, so they only good when you can use them for your own gain. Smfh.
I didn’t hire them.. I’d do a lot worse

Get them out now!

Somebody is hiring them and they are working for the same person you are.

Get them out now!

Somebody is hiring them and they are working for the same person you are.
Democrats in Congress won’t do their jobs. It’s not the American workers

It's too late.

Meh, hyperbole. Keep trolling.

Meh, hyperbole. Keep trolling.
Just facts look at every inner city in America.

trump wants to be known as a prez'dent who fights battles on two fronts. This helps our hero at election time since it's not good to change horses in midstream.
Didn't help Bush Sr.

The Gulf War was long over by 1994, dumbass!
The war he won but the election he lost which means they switched horses mid-stream.The war was not over not over until Bush jr finished it.

Why are you so retarded? Did you suffer a brain injury or does it come from your mother's drugs, booze, and cigarettes?

I fought in that war while you were probably sucking your Momma's teat!

Why are Brown nations so dangerous?
How many world wars, genocides, and invasions of white nations have they been responsible for?
I can’t help it if White people are superior to Brown people in battle.

IF only that were really the case.

But given that even right-wing military analysts and conservative thinkers are calling the U.S. misadventure in Afghanistan a military defeat- like Danny Sjursen of The American Conservative- the veracity of your words do not stand to scrutiny as an adamantine certainty.

It's too late.

how is that? part of the US belonged to Spain then Mexico then the US.

how is that? part of the US belonged to Spain then Mexico then the US.
The Mexicans were paid off for land they had no use for and a treaty was signed. A bit late to complain.
they are not complaining about that; we have a refugee problem. it is a humanitarian issue and we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Forum List

Back