Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

We turned a blind eye, because we sell weapons ourselves. Including chemical weapons that we sold to Iraq. We have no moral high ground here. Until we stop, expect nothing to change with Iran.

Solution is simple. We ourselves have to stop in order to set examples. We supply weapons to our friends. We have no moral high ground, and Trump knows that. He is fos.

Pretty sure that was Obama. Trump regime in NOT selling weapons to Iran.
Trump is selling billions of dollars to SA, who kills our journalists. SA is a terrorist organization who orchestrated 9/11. Get a clue. www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html
SA never killed any journalist of ours.
Of course not. How stupid of me. They killed 3000 American civilians in two big buildings. How could I forget.

Yet the Democrat party elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. How could they forget?
They didn't forget. They just corrected you from getting it wrong. As always.

And the proof they are extremists? That's right, you lied about that too.

No. We turned a blind eye as Iran was disrupting the region and funding terror groups. Finally we have a POTUS who said enough is enough. Thankfully. What would your solution have been? Do share.
We turned a blind eye, because we sell weapons ourselves. Including chemical weapons that we sold to Iraq. We have no moral high ground here. Until we stop, expect nothing to change with Iran.

Solution is simple. We ourselves have to stop in order to set examples. We supply weapons to our friends. We have no moral high ground, and Trump knows that. He is fos.

Trump is selling billions of dollars to SA, who kills our journalists. SA is a terrorist organization who orchestrated 9/11. Get a clue. www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html
They raised the price of oil via OPEC and millions of seniors lost their homes.
Get real.

Of course not. How stupid of me. They killed 3000 American civilians in two big buildings. How could I forget.

Yet the Democrat party elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. How could they forget?
I'm asking again. Where is the extremism? You always come on here to lie. Do you ever tell the truth? /www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/rep-omar-we-must-be-united-in-our-diversity-59629125996

Just pointing out democrats started a LOT more wars then Republicans.
Like saying your great grandpa wasn’t retarded so you being an idiot is fine. So fucking stupid.
You are the one that claimed republicans started more wars.
Quote me, dipshit
Bottom of page 6.
I can't see whatever page 6 in your imagination is
On my iPhone there is a Page 6 of this thread.

They raised the price of oil via OPEC and millions of seniors lost their homes.
Get real.
I guess you missed the 90s.

They didn't forget. They just corrected you from getting it wrong. As always.

And the proof they are extremists? That's right, you lied about that too.

Google their quotes. Like Israel has hypnotized the world.

I'm asking again. Where is the extremism? You always come on here to lie. Do you ever tell the truth? /www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/rep-omar-we-must-be-united-in-our-diversity-59629125996
Google it. Google is your friend. I express an opinion. An opinion Cannot be wrong. A fact may be wrong. In my opinion their quotes make them extremists.

And for the record, the Guardian reported from British intelligence that there is no threat from Iran. Trump is provoking Iran as a distraction. And this comes at a cost of hundreds of thousands of lives.//www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/14/no-iran-threat-in-syria-or-iraq-says-top-british-officer-in-defiance-of-us

Trump, Bolton, and Trumps minions are liars and want to provoke iran.

Provoke them to do what? To stop weaponizing Hamas and Hezbollah?
Not only do you lie pathologically, you understand shit. Get lost. You're boring and a waste of time.

Google it. Google is your friend. I express an opinion. An opinion Cannot be wrong. A fact may be wrong. In my opinion their quotes make them extremists.
Only an idiot would use an opinion as fact. Congratulations! You are example A as to why the Right is in such a box, detached from all truth and facts, and you rely on your cultist feelings and emotions as a substitute for accurate information.

And for the record, the Guardian reported from British intelligence that there is no threat from Iran. Trump is provoking Iran as a distraction. And this comes at a cost of hundreds of thousands of lives.//www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/14/no-iran-threat-in-syria-or-iraq-says-top-british-officer-in-defiance-of-us

Trump, Bolton, and Trumps minions are liars and want to provoke iran.

Provoke them to do what? To stop weaponizing Hamas and Hezbollah?
Not only do you lie pathologically, you understand shit. Get lost. You're boring and a waste of time.

Feel free to stop stalking me.

Only an idiot would use an opinion as fact. Congratulations! You are example A as to why the Right is in such a box, detached from all truth and facts, and you rely on your cultist feelings and emotions as a substitute for accurate information.

I like That you’re sad

Like saying your great grandpa wasn’t retarded so you being an idiot is fine. So fucking stupid.
Quote me, dipshit
Bottom of page 6.
Seems there's no quote of me blaming republicans for anything, trash

Quote me, dipshit
Bottom of page 6.
You responded in a vague manner, such as, “Tough nuggies.”.

Quote me, dipshit
Bottom of page 6.
Your 12:44PM post.

Bottom of page 6.
Quote it, pussy
You don’t know how to find your own 12:44PM post?
I figured you were one dumb son of bitch.
Quite honestly, I don’t care enough to copy/paste it for your lame brain.

Quote it, pussy
You won't because it would prove you're retarded :itsok:

Quote it, pussy
You can't because it would prove you're retarded :itsok:
You better get someone to post your ad hominems cause you really suck at it.

Forum List

Back