Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.

Once again the cultist in the democrat party cannot comprehend that the president is fucking with them

Based on what? What in his demeanor gives the indication that he is joking?
You must have the ability to comprehend what is said to understand the true intent
It was not difficult to comprehend. Trump was encouraging people to vote twice...in a Federal Election. Voting twice is against FEDERAL law in Federal Elections, period.
and you just pointed out
"If you don't have your Vote by Mail ballot to surrender at the polls, you will only be able to vote a Provisional Ballot. These are not counted until AFTER all the VBM ballots are counted. Your provisional won't be counted if your VBM has already been."

Yes...Did I forget to mention that you might also get a call from the Secretary of State's investigator's office for trying to vote twice? Oops, my bad...

As did anybody who encouraged you to break the law, that is also a crime.
It would be illegal for someone to tell you to break the law?

Cite the statute please.
Federal or state.?
Nice dodge.

You asked for the statute, and there are statutes under both federal and state law. There are 50 states, I was giving you the chance to pick which state you want to claim it's legal in.
Your choice.

Pick one that covers this:

"Hey Meaner Green, I think you should go rob that bank".

Now, put me in jail.

GO!

And Barr the fn ass kissing moron doesn't know it's against the law to vote twice?? The POS was in the same class as trump

So the president did not say vote twice. the op is a lie
Trump said to "attempt" to vote twice. That you should vote if you don't know that your vote was tabulated, which doesn't occur until after the polls close.

Like a catch-22. You can vote in person if your mail-in vote wasn't tabulated, but it won't be tabulated until after you vote in person..
There are three key things to look at in what the president said
If the voting system works as good as democrats say it works no one should be able to vote
1“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,”

the president said.

2“If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

3Voting twice in the same election is illegal.
Okay let me sum up what you just said. Send it and go vote. That is illegal that you agreed. That is voting twice.
Why in the world anyone will say something that dumb?
Why is that acceptable to say something that dumb?
Why in the world anyone will even make that kind suggestion in the first place?
everything I wrote came out of the presidents mouth

Trump is a genuine moronically ignorant. Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

You and your ilk do it all the time.
Oh Please. I don’t spin around. I post exactly as it is and only facts. If I spin anything why don’t you prove it?

I proved it to you that you are spinning.

Once again the cultist in the democrat party cannot comprehend that the president is fucking with them
Did he say he was just kidding.
He is not only fucking with the democrats. He is also fucking with the integrity and democracy of this country. Look at his RNC the democrats the democrats the democrats. Democrats are Americans. Since when a leader of a country that is fighting and degrading his own fellow citizens? Only a moron, unfit POTUS Trump do that. You don’t see that in any leaders around the world.

Why is it okay for you to say.... he is fucking with the Americans?
Post 342 was for you as well... Frankly it is for anyone suggesting that he asked people to commit a crime.

That is so hilarious. What do you think what he was suggesting? Did he say go eat at buffets then come back twice or three.

He said it loud and clear. SEND IT AND GO VOTE. That is a crime. Why in the world he would even said that in the first place? I don’t he even realize that is a crime. You are just spinning what he said..... it is what it is. This applies to your post #342.

Trump had said lots of lots of lies and nonsense tweets and stupidity and this no different. Why are you so surprised?
Nothing you just said invalidates anything I said in 342. It just reinforces it.

You think people had a crystal ball and just knew what he was going to say in the future? No... You're either a political hack, or you're stupid. In fairness, I think you are a hack, and not stupid unlike the person I originally quoted.

For Nostra

Accomplices, Aiding and Abetting, and the Like: An Overview of 18 U.S.C. § 2

Section 2(a): Aiding and Abetting
(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.

Trump induced people to commit voter fraud, also a federal felony.

You induced me to commit a bank robbery, also a federal felony.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Yep, vote early and vote often, the new Trump campaign motto. The plan was not to actually have people voting (by mail and polling places) counted twice but rather to create havoc in the election office counting. Voting twice is rare, typically only a couple of hundred votes out of millions cast, thus election offices don't assign a lot of resources to investigate them. However, if you have hundreds of thousands of loyal Trump supporters voting twice, it will create big problems in registering the votes, giving Trump the mess he has predicted and reason to protest the vote.

Trump is not going to go down easily. Unless there is landslide vote for Biden, Trump will use any means, legal or illegal to stay in power. A power grab by the president is certainly possible and a lot of his supporters would back him.

Last edited:
He is not only fucking with the democrats. He is also fucking with the integrity and democracy of this country. Look at his RNC the democrats the democrats the democrats. Democrats are Americans. Since when a leader of a country that is fighting and degrading his own fellow citizens? Only a moron, unfit POTUS Trump do that. You don’t see that in any leaders around the world.

Post 342 was for you as well... Frankly it is for anyone suggesting that he asked people to commit a crime.

That is so hilarious. What do you think what he was suggesting? Did he say go eat at buffets then come back twice or three.

He said it loud and clear. SEND IT AND GO VOTE. That is a crime. Why in the world he would even said that in the first place? I don’t he even realize that is a crime. You are just spinning what he said..... it is what it is. This applies to your post #342.

Trump had said lots of lots of lies and nonsense tweets and stupidity and this no different. Why are you so surprised?
provisional ballots aren't counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Some people will get a mail in ballot and decide they want to vote in person
What are the steps they take?

For Nostra

(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.

does not apply in this situation lol

Trump said to "attempt" to vote twice. That you should vote if you don't know that your vote was tabulated, which doesn't occur until after the polls close.

Like a catch-22. You can vote in person if your mail-in vote wasn't tabulated, but it won't be tabulated until after you vote in person..
If the voting system works as good as democrats say it works no one should be able to vote
1“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,”

the president said.

Okay let me sum up what you just said. Send it and go vote. That is illegal that you agreed. That is voting twice.

Trump is a genuine moronically ignorant. Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

Yeah Will I'm not checking the bank out to rob it just trying to make sure it's secure That's your trump bs,ing about his illegal voting

Wow! The Dimwinger talking points these mindless drones got is glaringly obvious.

Come on folks, put to thought into it and come up with something besides robbing a bank. When a half dozen of you regurgitate the same dumbassery it looks bad.

provisional ballots aren't counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Some people will get a mail in ballot and decide they want to vote in person
What are the steps they take?

Meaning Trump suggestion is a crime.

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.

I listened to it this afternoon....Clearly you are leaving out a preshiant part of what he was saying....

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted,"

It's getting way too easy to catch lib lies these days....It's constant....

For Nostra

Ok, now show me someone who was prosecuted for saying 'Hey Meaner Green, I think you should go rob that bank to test it's security".

You are too easy, Rube. :iyfyus.jpg:

the president said.

Yeah Will I'm not checking the bank out to rob it just trying to make sure it's secure That's your trump bs,ing about his illegal voting

Wow! The Dimwinger talking points these mindless drones got is glaringly obvious.

Come on folks, put to thought into it and come up with something besides robbing a bank. When a half dozen of you regurgitate the same dumbassery it looks bad.
there were no riots until democrats said there were and bam there were riots
Remember that?

Forum List

Back