Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Once again the cultist in the democrat party cannot comprehend that the president is fucking with them

Based on what? What in his demeanor gives the indication that he is joking?
You must have the ability to comprehend what is said to understand the true intent
It was not difficult to comprehend. Trump was encouraging people to vote twice...in a Federal Election. Voting twice is against FEDERAL law in Federal Elections, period.
and you just pointed out
"If you don't have your Vote by Mail ballot to surrender at the polls, you will only be able to vote a Provisional Ballot. These are not counted until AFTER all the VBM ballots are counted. Your provisional won't be counted if your VBM has already been."

Yes...Did I forget to mention that you might also get a call from the Secretary of State's investigator's office for trying to vote twice? Oops, my bad...
I've never got that call

So the president did not say vote twice. the op is a lie
Trump said to "attempt" to vote twice. That you should vote if you don't know that your vote was tabulated, which doesn't occur until after the polls close.

Like a catch-22. You can vote in person if your mail-in vote wasn't tabulated, but it won't be tabulated until after you vote in person..
There are three key things to look at in what the president said
If the voting system works as good as democrats say it works no one should be able to vote
1“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,”

the president said.

2“If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
3Voting twice in the same election is illegal.
Okay let me sum up what you just said. Send it and go vote. That is illegal that you agreed. That is voting twice.
Why in the world anyone will say something that dumb?
Why is that acceptable to say something that dumb?
Why in the world anyone will even make that kind suggestion in the first place?
everything I wrote came out of the presidents mouth

Trump is a genuine moronically ignorant. Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

Trying to interpret what he just said then spin it differently is just unbelievable.

You and your ilk do it all the time.
Yeah Will I'm not checking the bank out to rob it just trying to make sure it's secure That's your trump bs,ing about his illegal voting
View attachment 384187
tenor.gif

A person mails their ballot on election day ... then the go to vote in person. Their mail-in ballot has not yet been tabulated because the state hasn't gotten it yet. Then they vote again in person.

That's a felony.

Instructed by a rogue president who cries about voter fraud.
That scenario is dependent on which state that happens in, and whether the post office postmarks the ballot.

If the ballot is postmarked, it will NOT be counted, and the person only gets one vote. BUT the attempt to vote twice may still be a felony.

If the ballot was NOT postmarked, and received within 3 days (not all states) then the ballot will be checked against the in-person voter rolls, and may or may not be counted, depending on when that check is made. BUT it would still be a felony (or misdemeanor in some states) either way.
If any of those illegal votes make it through the count which is certainly possible if there are hundreds of thousands of them,, the president will protest the vote. And if it occurs in multiple states, Trump could try to invalidate the whole election and call for a new election which of course would be unconstitutional but at that point, the constitution might be irrelevant since he is the Commander and Chief.

Last edited:
From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.

Are ALL those who fought in wars LOSERS and SUCKERS like the pos you assholes support said

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Trump tries to backpedal after his call for supporters to vote twice sparks outrage

New York Daily News
CHRIS SOMMERFELDT
Sep 3rd 2020 1:23PM

President Trump on Thursday walked back his suggestion that Americans should vote twice in November’s election after the shocking claim prompted a widespread backlash.
In a string of all-caps tweets, Trump said he doesn’t actually want people to vote twice — which is illegal — even though he told a crowd of supporters in North Carolina on Wednesday that they should.
Instead, Trump suggested his initial claim had been misinterpreted and that he only wants voters to double-check that their ballots have been counted if they cast them by mail in the November election.
“On Election Day, or Early Voting, go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do),” Trump wrote. “YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been ’lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed.’ GOD BLESS AMERICA
Point out the words vote twice in Trump’s statement or STFU liar. Seems none of these leftards can produce that statement. The butt hurt rages on.

Are ALL those who fought in wars LOSERS and SUCKERS like the pos you assholes support said
See charwin95? You are a hack, this person stupid.

Hate almost always makes people stupid. I say almost always because it's possible it could make someone smarter, although I've never seen it.

Edit: That includes myself... I HATE hypocrites. I don't even want to talk to them really. Which certainly doesn't help the world out much.

Even republican scum like lantern bri cecillie and others must turn their backs on the scumbag trump
we're not going to allow you to lie and take out of context what the president said

Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.
NO you didn’t dumbfuck. Since he never uttered that statement.

Hate is trumps byword You're a pos, a scumbag just like trump for agreeing with the pos our brave heroes died for nothing
You can say it as many times as you like... Won't make it true anymore than your stance on this thread.

If any of those illegal votes make it through the count which is certainly possible if there are hundreds of thousands of them,, the president will protest the vote. And if it occurs in multiple states, Trump could try to invalidate the whole election and call for a new election which of course would be unconstitutional but at that point, the constitution might be irrelevant since he is the Commander and Chief.

Remember one important thing. Without a valid election, Trump will be out comes January 20th 2021. And then presidential succession rules apply. Without a valid election, there is no president or vice president. So it devolves to the speaker of the house, and the president pro-tem of the senate.

At least that the current legal theory.

Once again the cultist in the democrat party cannot comprehend that the president is fucking with them

Based on what? What in his demeanor gives the indication that he is joking?
You must have the ability to comprehend what is said to understand the true intent
It was not difficult to comprehend. Trump was encouraging people to vote twice...in a Federal Election. Voting twice is against FEDERAL law in Federal Elections, period.
and you just pointed out
"If you don't have your Vote by Mail ballot to surrender at the polls, you will only be able to vote a Provisional Ballot. These are not counted until AFTER all the VBM ballots are counted. Your provisional won't be counted if your VBM has already been."

Yes...Did I forget to mention that you might also get a call from the Secretary of State's investigator's office for trying to vote twice? Oops, my bad...
I've never got that call
You are admitting to voting twice?

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Interesting that neither Barr or Trump's press secretary will admit that following Trump's advice would be breaking the law. I think they were caught flat footed by Trump' suggestion and can't bring themselves to admit their boss is dead wrong on this... that would be 'disloyal'

Yup

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.

Trump said Americans who die in war WERE LOSERS AND SUCKERS and you mf's support that shit?

Go give Trump a ""tug""

Yup

I listened to it this afternoon....Clearly you are leaving out a preshiant part of what he was saying....

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted,"

It's getting way too easy to catch lib lies these days....It's constant....
"preshiant"

LOL

Dumbfuck ... again ... a person mails in their ballot on, or just before, election day. When they go to vote in person, their ballot is not counted yet because because it hasn't yet arrived. Now they vote again -- that's voting twice.

Cons can't fathom this because they can't count to 2.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.

Forum List

Back