Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

once registered, all they have to do is go vote
So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
Kazzer, illegals can't get a standard license which is what tbe DMV uses to submit applicant data to the Secretary of State's office, who then does further vetting to determine eligibility.

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

I'm sorry, I just can't take your eight year old insults seriously. Sorry guy. Let me know if you ever want me to address what you're writing. Thanks.

It is pretty funny how terrified of me you are that you put that in to be sure I don't take your stupid crap apart. But I still can't take your eight year old shtick seriously
LOLOL

You poor coward, keep trying to run away as posts pound you into the sand.

:dance:

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Certainly Democrats do not want their horrid record of race known publicly.
Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him

“Yes, illegal voting is a huge problem. Despite your idea that nobody that commits two or three crimes will commit the crime of voting illegally.”
if it’s such a huge problem and it got by the two Voter fraud commissions, you have some pretty incompetent poll workers on the republucan side. Which is it ? A voter problem with incomoetent gop who can’t verify it....or no substantial problem.
Those commissions never finished their jobs. The Democrats sued them in court until Trump shut them down.

Further the Democrats refused to cooperate with the commissions.

Nothing to see yet the Democrats won't let anybody look for voter fraud.
So use your link to HeritageFoundation's database of voter fraud. See if you can find more than one illegal alien voting in California.....

So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
Kazzer, illegals can't get a standard license which is what tbe DMV uses to submit applicant data to the Secretary of State's office, who then does further vetting to determine eligibility.

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

I'm sorry, I just can't take your eight year old insults seriously. Sorry guy. Let me know if you ever want me to address what you're writing. Thanks.

It is pretty funny how terrified of me you are that you put that in to be sure I don't take your stupid crap apart. But I still can't take your eight year old shtick seriously
LOLOL

Faun: Don't make fun of me, kaz, don't tear my posts apart like you always did. I'm going to keep up the childish rants and cartoons to protect myself, thank you for giving me that out, kaz. Oh thank you.

Yeah, I'm still not responding to your points until you post like an adult. Pretend ...

I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

If it's THAT EASY to tell -- then SURELY, on election day, they can TELL YOU whether your mail-in has been received when you sign in.. Then if you THINK your ballot is lost or "stolen" -- you CAN cast a provisional... There's no doubt on this..

The quotes you pulled from the article are about VOTING TWICE.. A provisional ballot is NOT A VOTE... It will be TOSSED if you're on record already voting..
LOLOLOL

Of course a provisional ballot is a vote. What kind of retarded nonsense are you spewing now? It may not be counted, but someone had to vote with it.
provisional ballots are counted only after the mail-in ballots are counted.
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter when they're counted. If a person mails in a ballot and then votes with a provisional ballot, they've voted twice.

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him
Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

Here you go:

LOLOL

Faun: Don't make fun of me, kaz, don't tear my posts apart like you always did. I'm going to keep up the childish rants and cartoons to protect myself, thank you for giving me that out, kaz. Oh thank you.

Yeah, I'm still not responding to your points until you post like an adult. Pretend ...
LOLOLOL

You're kazzing again as you didn't tear anything of mine apart. All you did was whine because I use your name as a verb to mean 'liar' because you lie so profusely, like you just did again here.

You then cowardly used that pathetic excuse to avoid me pointing out to you the California laws which show they are not registering illegal aliens to vote.

It matters not one bit to me if you're a pussy. The readers here still read my posts which pound you into the sand.

ha ha....do you really believe what you say ?
Blacks prefer Dems by 85%. Guess they don’t have a clue that the racist party is the one trying to take their voting rights......republicans

Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

KKK are Democrats, Holmes. Always were. They're yours

Here you go:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're kazzing again as you didn't tear anything of mine apart. All you did was whine because I use your name as a verb to mean 'liar' because you lie so profusely, like you just did again here.

You then cowardly used that pathetic excuse to avoid me pointing out to you the California laws which show they are not registering illegal aliens to vote.

It matters not one bit to me if you're a pussy. The readers here still read my posts which pound you into the sand.

Yes, you're terrified of me, you mentioned that. You're putting up your defense since I won't argue your eight year old crap with you.

BTW, you need a better emoji. You're not dancing, you're running away

Blacks prefer Dems by 85%. Guess they don’t have a clue that the racist party is the one trying to take their voting rights......republicans

And what do lily white leftists do when one of those blacks tries to not support Democrats? That's when you see the rope and the tree and how racist your party really is and which party still relies on lynching.

And according to your Messiah, they ain't black anymore

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

The reliability of any Trump Humper is zero. Here is Trump who is totally unreliable at doing his main job, protecting the health and well being of the public, there is no way he or you can have any reliable thing to say. People are dying at increasing rates where 1/2 million is now well in sight, and you want to back him for president for another term. we are the WORSE Country in the world at pandemic preparation and handling amd he’s now diluting the the election process To keep doing what ? Killing more Americans.

The kkk follows trump like puppy dogs. They aren’t following Dems dah.

And what do lily white leftists do when one of those blacks tries to not support Democrats? That's when you see the rope and the tree and how racist your party really is and which party still relies on lynching.

And according to your Messiah, they ain't black anymore
Fix news tripe.

You're kazzing again, Obama was never a birther, no less the first one.

Here you go:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Yes, you're terrified of me, you mentioned that. You're putting up your defense since I won't argue your eight year old crap with you.

BTW, you need a better emoji. You're not dancing, you're running away
LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who runs away from anyone who points out he's a kazzer. How many posters have you put on ignore because they said you were kazzing?

Really, Trump easily divided the nation that the Democrats built into such a perfect place? Everything the Democrats did, easily fell apart, literally seconds after Trump began running for office.

How is it that all the Democrats built, fell like a house of cards, fell like a house built of straw.

The nation is divided only by the actions of Democrats, like the riots by Democrats in Democrat cities.

We can see how well, Democrats build things. Like Detroit.
detroit1.jpg

I see you projecting because you are a racist all leftists are racist and facist
I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

If it's THAT EASY to tell -- then SURELY, on election day, they can TELL YOU whether your mail-in has been received when you sign in.. Then if you THINK your ballot is lost or "stolen" -- you CAN cast a provisional... There's no doubt on this..

The quotes you pulled from the article are about VOTING TWICE.. A provisional ballot is NOT A VOTE... It will be TOSSED if you're on record already voting..
LOLOLOL

Of course a provisional ballot is a vote. What kind of retarded nonsense are you spewing now? It may not be counted, but someone had to vote with it.
provisional ballots are counted only after the mail-in ballots are counted.
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter when they're counted. If a person mails in a ballot and then votes with a provisional ballot, they've voted twice.
provisional votes are not counted if your mail-in ballot has been counted stupid pussy bitch

Forum List

Back