Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

The following link is the voter registration form for California. ID number number goes in box 6. It you don't provide a copy of your photo id, then you will have to show it when go to vote.

Except of course, it does not ask for a copy of your ID.

Read you link, or maybe you did and you decided to be a liar? Which is it?
For the umpteenth time, applicants who fail to provide enough information to confirm eligibility are contacted by state election officials in order to obtain the missing information. You can ignore that all you want, but your ignorance doesn't prevent it from occurring.

You claimed they get registered. The link I gave said if they provide insufficient information, they will be contacted by an election official to obtain the required information to determine eligibility. They are not registering illegal aliens to vote. :cuckoo:
What your links state and what I state is all misinterpreted or lied about, by you.

When one registers to vote by mail, no identification is requested. That is a fact, no matter how you attempt to obfuscate and distract.

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Certainly Democrats do not want their horrid record of race known publicly.
Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.
I see you projecting because you are a racist all leftists are racist and facist
I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

If it's THAT EASY to tell -- then SURELY, on election day, they can TELL YOU whether your mail-in has been received when you sign in.. Then if you THINK your ballot is lost or "stolen" -- you CAN cast a provisional... There's no doubt on this..

The quotes you pulled from the article are about VOTING TWICE.. A provisional ballot is NOT A VOTE... It will be TOSSED if you're on record already voting..
LOLOLOL

Of course a provisional ballot is a vote. What kind of retarded nonsense are you spewing now? It may not be counted, but someone had to vote with it.
provisional ballots are counted only after the mail-in ballots are counted.
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter when they're counted. If a person mails in a ballot and then votes with a provisional ballot, they've voted twice.
provisional votes are not counted if your mail-in ballot has been counted stupid pussy bitch
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter if they're not counted. If someone mails in a ballot and then votes again with a provisional ballot, they've illegally voted twice. Your ass-backwards bullshit is claiming if they get caught so one of their two ballots is not counted, then they did nothing illegal. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound??

You claimed they get registered. The link I gave said if they provide insufficient information, they will be contacted by an election official to obtain the required information to determine eligibility. They are not registering illegal aliens to vote. :cuckoo:
What your links state and what I state is all misinterpreted or lied about, by you.

When one registers to vote by mail, no identification is requested. That is a fact, no matter how you attempt to obfuscate and distract.
You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

I, and others, posted images of the voter registration application and it does indeed request ID.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

For the umpteenth time, applicants who fail to provide enough information to confirm eligibility are contacted by state election officials in order to obtain the missing information. You can ignore that all you want, but your ignorance doesn't prevent it from occurring.
For the umpteenth time, you change and run from my original comments, which was;

Voter Registration Forms (cards? the paper is a bit thick like your skull) are handed to everyone that walks into the DMV office.

And, no, state officials will not come ask for ID of anyone registering to vote. It does not state that anywhere. Go ahead, your side in this thread has provided the links. It is obvious that you do not understand them, for you had to read the link, right? So quote the link or simply admit you are not smart enough to understand.

The only other option is you are a liar?

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Certainly Democrats do not want their horrid record of race known publicly.
Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.
I see you projecting because you are a racist all leftists are racist and facist
I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

If it's THAT EASY to tell -- then SURELY, on election day, they can TELL YOU whether your mail-in has been received when you sign in.. Then if you THINK your ballot is lost or "stolen" -- you CAN cast a provisional... There's no doubt on this..

The quotes you pulled from the article are about VOTING TWICE.. A provisional ballot is NOT A VOTE... It will be TOSSED if you're on record already voting..
LOLOLOL

Of course a provisional ballot is a vote. What kind of retarded nonsense are you spewing now? It may not be counted, but someone had to vote with it.
provisional ballots are counted only after the mail-in ballots are counted.
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter when they're counted. If a person mails in a ballot and then votes with a provisional ballot, they've voted twice.
provisional votes are not counted if your mail-in ballot has been counted stupid pussy bitch
LOL

PussyBitch, it doesn't matter if they're not counted. If someone mails in a ballot and then votes again with a provisional ballot, they've illegally voted twice. Your ass-backwards bullshit is claiming if they get caught so one of their two ballots is not counted, then they did nothing illegal. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound??
pussy bitch you just said
"it doesn't matter when they're counted. If a person mails in a ballot and then votes with a provisional ballot, they've voted twice."
And now you're saying
"it doesn't matter if they're not counted."
Make u your mind pussy bitch
Provisional ballots are not counted when you have a mail-in ballot that was counted.
Voting twice pussy bitch is when you go to two different precincts to vote

For the umpteenth time, you change and run from my original comments, which was;

Voter Registration Forms (cards? the paper is a bit thick like your skull) are handed to everyone that walks into the DMV office.

And, no, state officials will not come ask for ID of anyone registering to vote. It does not state that anywhere. Go ahead, your side in this thread has provided the links. It is obvious that you do not understand them, for you had to read the link, right? So quote the link or simply admit you are not smart enough to understand.

pussy bitch does that a lot.

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it. If they don't provide it, then state election officials contact them to obtain additional information to confirm eligibility.

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying good they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it.
would you trust your mail carrier with your mail-in ballot if you knew they were a Trump supporter?

LOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, you're a pussy bitch.

LOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, you're a puusy bitch.
that's why you keep running away pussy bitch

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying good they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it.
would you trust your mail carrier with your mail-in ballot if you knew they were a Trump supporter?
I'm planning on going to the post office where I can send it certified.

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it. If they don't provide it, then state election officials contact them to obtain additional information to confirm eligibility.
Quote the form, your side gave the link to the form, go ahead, we will wait and see, if you can show us where the form states that your ID must be sent in.

ID is never asked for, never seen, it is the law. That is why us Republicans want voter ID. You claim ID is required yet you are against voter ID?

show us where photo ID is requested

Quote the form, your side gave the link to the form, go ahead, we will wait and see, if you can show us where the form states that your ID must be sent in.

ID is never asked for, never seen, it is the law. That is why us Republicans want voter ID. You claim ID is required yet you are against voter ID?

Yes, ID is asked for...

20200907_131211.jpg

Sounds like a fascist regime....what the commission wanted....it violated many state voting laws.....
“Yesterday, the vice chair of that commission sent a letter to all 50 states asking for voter data that includes addresses, party I.D., voter history, and Social Security information. The commission asked that data be sent to the White House by mid-July, but didn't say how it would be used,”
Fascist regime? That is what it sounds like? Sounds like dagosa does not have the education to make that argument to me.

and that letter, that request ended up in court, and the courts upheld the president's commission's request.

You need a tutorial
Definition of fascism - an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
You’re pretty ignorant if you don’t recognize voter suppression and delegitimizing voting is a fascist tactic.

So is beating people in the streets that won't bend a knee to your cause....But I digress.

Yes, ID is asked for...
View attachment 385665
Thank you for proving me right, that does not state you must include identification. Like I said, it must be that you are simply stupid and can not comprehend what you read. Does that state, include a copy of identification, no it does not.

You weren't complaining that it's not required. You were complaining that it's not "requested." It's proven to you repeatedly that it is indeed requested, so rather than man up and admit you're wrong, you change your argument from "requested" to required.

I'm planning on going to the post office where I can send it certified.
interesting you'll go to the post office but not the polling precient

Yes, ID is asked for...

View attachment 385665

the last four digits of a social security number are ID proof enough that you are the person who that number says you are? lol Why does the department of social security require more proof than your last four digits?

Forum List

Back