Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

For the umpteenth time, applicants who fail to provide enough information to confirm eligibility are contacted by state election officials in order to obtain the missing information. You can ignore that all you want, but your ignorance doesn't prevent it from occurring.
For the umpteenth time, you change and run from my original comments, which was;

Voter Registration Forms (cards? the paper is a bit thick like your skull) are handed to everyone that walks into the DMV office.

And, no, state officials will not come ask for ID of anyone registering to vote. It does not state that anywhere. Go ahead, your side in this thread has provided the links. It is obvious that you do not understand them, for you had to read the link, right? So quote the link or simply admit you are not smart enough to understand.

The only other option is you are a liar?
No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying good they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it.
would you trust your mail carrier with your mail-in ballot if you knew they were a Trump supporter?
I'm planning on going to the post office where I can send it certified.
interesting you'll go to the post office but not the polling precient
So?

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it. If they don't provide it, then state election officials contact them to obtain additional information to confirm eligibility.
Quote the form, your side gave the link to the form, go ahead, we will wait and see, if you can show us where the form states that your ID must be sent in.

ID is never asked for, never seen, it is the law. That is why us Republicans want voter ID. You claim ID is required yet you are against voter ID?
You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Yes, ID is asked for...

View attachment 385665

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
the last four digits of a social security number are ID proof enough that you are the person who that number says you are? lol Why does the department of social security require more proof than your last four digits?
All that is needed to identify someone is there name, birthday and last four digits of their SS#. That information is then transmitted to the Social Security Administration for verification.

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Certainly Democrats do not want their horrid record of race known publicly.
Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him
Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

KKK are Democrats, Holmes. Always were. They're yours
The reliability of any Trump Humper is zero. Here is Trump who is totally unreliable at doing his main job, protecting the health and well being of the public, there is no way he or you can have any reliable thing to say. People are dying at increasing rates where 1/2 million is now well in sight, and you want to back him for president for another term. we are the WORSE Country in the world at pandemic preparation and handling amd he’s now diluting the the election process To keep doing what ? Killing more Americans.

Lame diversion. You said birthers are racists. Well, Obama was the first birther and his lovely bride was second. Hillary was third. You're right, they are racists, all Democrats are racist. And you're all voting for one

For the umpteenth time, applicants who fail to provide enough information to confirm eligibility are contacted by state election officials in order to obtain the missing information. You can ignore that all you want, but your ignorance doesn't prevent it from occurring.
For the umpteenth time, you change and run from my original comments, which was;

Voter Registration Forms (cards? the paper is a bit thick like your skull) are handed to everyone that walks into the DMV office.

And, no, state officials will not come ask for ID of anyone registering to vote. It does not state that anywhere. Go ahead, your side in this thread has provided the links. It is obvious that you do not understand them, for you had to read the link, right? So quote the link or simply admit you are not smart enough to understand.

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying good they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it.
would you trust your mail carrier with your mail-in ballot if you knew they were a Trump supporter?
So?
So why do a mail-in ballot?

No one has to verbally ask anyone. It's on the form they're filling out. You keep saying they're not requested to provide ID even though the form requests it. If they don't provide it, then state election officials contact them to obtain additional information to confirm eligibility.
Quote the form, your side gave the link to the form, go ahead, we will wait and see, if you can show us where the form states that your ID must be sent in.

ID is never asked for, never seen, it is the law. That is why us Republicans want voter ID. You claim ID is required yet you are against voter ID?

Yes, ID is asked for...

View attachment 385665

the last four digits of a social security number are ID proof enough that you are the person who that number says you are? lol Why does the department of social security require more proof than your last four digits?
All that is needed to identify someone is there name, birthday and last four digits of their SS#. That information is then transmitted to the Social Security Administration for verification.
and those can be bought after they have been stolen. It's not proof enough for such an important task as voting

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him
Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

The kkk follows trump like puppy dogs. They aren’t following Dems dah.

No, the KKK aren't following Dems, they are Dems. Always were. Democrats are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, lynching, cross burning and you always were. Your Presidential candidate is a flaming racist and you're all fine with it. Why would the KKK leave the Democrat party? They have no reason, none at all. You're the perfect home for racists

So?

"So why do a mail-in ballot? """

To circumvent the real possibility that your polling place is closed, has voting machine problems, lines that go for a mile, and all the other Republican-induced problems that plagued 2018. Or have you forgotten?
Now these same problems exacerbated by COVID 19.

Voter Suppression During the 2018 Midterm Elections ...
www.americanprogress.org › reports › 2018/11/20 › v...

Nov 20, 2018 - Delayed polling place openings also created problems on Election Day, leading to long lines and frustrated potential voters. Some polling places ...
Voting Problems 2018 | Brennan Center for Justice
www.brennancenter.org › our-work › analysis-opinion

Nov 5, 2018 - In the lead-up to this election, there has been a dramatic spike in voter purges, the ... Threat to polling locations: Earlier this year, a consultant ...
Voting problems by state in the 2018 midterm elections ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Nov 6, 2018 - Line to vote in 2018 midterm election, Richmond, Virginia. Virginia ... Pictures and videos across the country show packed polling places.
Midterms 2018: Voters face malfunctioning machines and long ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › elections › midterms-20...

Nov 6, 2018 - Voters line up to vote at a polling place in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, on ... locked polling sites were among the problems punctuating Election ...

ha ha....do you really believe what you say ?
Blacks prefer Dems by 85%. Guess they don’t have a clue that the racist party is the one trying to take their voting rights......republicans

And what do lily white leftists do when one of those blacks tries to not support Democrats? That's when you see the rope and the tree and how racist your party really is and which party still relies on lynching.

And according to your Messiah, they ain't black anymore
Fix news tripe.

Yes, hearing multiple sides of an issue is just scary to you. You want the media that only tells you what you want to hear.

And you're being extremely racist to all the blacks who have said how much more abuse they take from Democrats when they leave the party. One after another. But they're all just a bunch of black liars, huh?

You're kazzing again, Obama was never a birther, no less the first one.

Of course he was. Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. Facts don't care about your feelings, scared little boy hiding behind your eight year old rhetoric

once registered, all they have to do is go vote
So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
Kazzer, illegals can't get a standard license which is what tbe DMV uses to submit applicant data to the Secretary of State's office, who then does further vetting to determine eligibility.

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

I'm sorry, I just can't take your eight year old insults seriously. Sorry guy. Let me know if you ever want me to address what you're writing. Thanks.

It is pretty funny how terrified of me you are that you put that in to be sure I don't take your stupid crap apart. But I still can't take your eight year old shtick seriously
LOLOL

You poor coward, keep trying to run away as posts pound you into the sand.

:dance:

Faun: Don't make fun of me, kaz, don't tear my posts apart like you always did. I'm going to keep up the childish rants and cartoons to protect myself, thank you for giving me that out, kaz. Oh thank you.

Yeah, I'm still not responding to your points until you post like an adult. Pretend ...
LOLOLOL

You're kazzing again as you didn't tear anything of mine apart. All you did was whine because I use your name as a verb to mean 'liar' because you lie so profusely, like you just did again here.

You then cowardly used that pathetic excuse to avoid me pointing out to you the California laws which show they are not registering illegal aliens to vote.

It matters not one bit to me if you're a pussy. The readers here still read my posts which pound you into the sand.

Yes, you're terrified of me, you mentioned that. You're putting up your defense since I won't argue your eight year old crap with you.

BTW, you need a better emoji. You're not dancing, you're running away
LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who runs away from anyone who points out he's a kazzer. How many posters have you put on ignore because they said you were kazzing?

Then why didn't I put you on ignore, kiddo? If that's why I put people on ignore.

You are just so scared and insecure of me that you're looking for allies and hiding behind your eight year old insults because you know I can't take you seriously when you do that. Now though every time you poke me you run and hide because you're afraid I'll decide to go ahead and bite anyway

You weren't complaining that it's not required. You were complaining that it's not "requested." It's proven to you repeatedly that it is indeed requested, so rather than man up and admit you're wrong, you change your argument from "requested" to required.

ID, is neither requested nor required. Is that what you are going to argue now, semantics. Now that you mouth is stuffed full of your foot.

Identification is never requested nor required to be sent with the Voter Registration Form. And if you fail to provide the requested data on the form, no official contacts you.

My statements have not changed, not in the least.

DMV hands everyone a Voter Registration From (card). You simply fill it out and mail it in without any sort of picture ID included.

Try again, liar

You dont need to be a citizen to get a social security number. Nice point, now all they need to do is apply to vote. No ID is required, just a SSN.

So?
Because I don't trust the voting machines, which can be rigged or even hacked.

Yes, ID is asked for...

View attachment 385665

and those can be bought after they have been stolen. It's not proof enough for such an important task as voting
They can be, but even that's remote because stolen ID can be to someone who's already registered. And if that's the select group you want to base this nonsense on, then not even national ID cards are safe because those too can be stolen and altered.

Of course he was. Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. Facts don't care about your feelings, scared little boy hiding behind your eight year old rhetoric
Nope, and kazzing doesn't help you. Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
Kazzer, illegals can't get a standard license which is what tbe DMV uses to submit applicant data to the Secretary of State's office, who then does further vetting to determine eligibility.

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

I'm sorry, I just can't take your eight year old insults seriously. Sorry guy. Let me know if you ever want me to address what you're writing. Thanks.

It is pretty funny how terrified of me you are that you put that in to be sure I don't take your stupid crap apart. But I still can't take your eight year old shtick seriously
LOLOL

Faun: Don't make fun of me, kaz, don't tear my posts apart like you always did. I'm going to keep up the childish rants and cartoons to protect myself, thank you for giving me that out, kaz. Oh thank you.

Yeah, I'm still not responding to your points until you post like an adult. Pretend ...
LOLOLOL

You're kazzing again as you didn't tear anything of mine apart. All you did was whine because I use your name as a verb to mean 'liar' because you lie so profusely, like you just did again here.

You then cowardly used that pathetic excuse to avoid me pointing out to you the California laws which show they are not registering illegal aliens to vote.

It matters not one bit to me if you're a pussy. The readers here still read my posts which pound you into the sand.

Yes, you're terrified of me, you mentioned that. You're putting up your defense since I won't argue your eight year old crap with you.

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who runs away from anyone who points out he's a kazzer. How many posters have you put on ignore because they said you were kazzing?

Then why didn't I put you on ignore, kiddo? If that's why I put people on ignore.

You are just so scared and insecure of me that you're looking for allies and hiding behind your eight year old insults because you know I can't take you seriously when you do that. Now though every time you poke me you run and hide because you're afraid I'll decide to go ahead and bite anyway
LOLOL

You're ignoring my posts by whining about me using your name as a verb for "liar" while ignoring everything else I post.

Nope, and kazzing doesn't help you. Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

You know Obama did say he was born in Kenya. Then his wife said it. Then Hillary. Democrats have been racist a long time back, huh?

Here you go:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You're ignoring my posts by whining about me using your name as a verb for "liar" while ignoring everything else I post.

Right. I can't take your eight year old shit seriously. You use that because you know if you stop protecting yourself with it then I'll destroy your stupid posts. You're a coward running away and hiding.

WC Fields: I'd engage in a little intellectual repartee but I never do battle with an unarmed man.

kaz: Ditto. Or an eight year old ...

So?
Because I don't trust the voting machines, which can be rigged or even hacked.

Of course you don't trust voting machines. They accurately count the votes cast, like they did in 2000 in Florida

You weren't complaining that it's not required. You were complaining that it's not "requested." It's proven to you repeatedly that it is indeed requested, so rather than man up and admit you're wrong, you change your argument from "requested" to required.

ID, is neither requested nor required. Is that what you are going to argue now, semantics. Now that you mouth is stuffed full of your foot.

Identification is never requested nor required to be sent with the Voter Registration Form. And if you fail to provide the requested data on the form, no official contacts you.

My statements have not changed, not in the least.

DMV hands everyone a Voter Registration From (card). You simply fill it out and mail it in without any sort of picture ID included.

Try again, liar
LOLOL

It's not semantics. You've been complaining that ID is not "requested" of applicants.

Meanwhile, you've been shown repeatedly that's not true. You've been shown repeatedly that the state does in fact request ID.

You just prove you're not man enough to admit you're wrong. But despite your lack of character, it's there in aqua and white...

20200907_131211.jpg

Forum List

Back