Trump told us to go fuck ourselves, but now wants us to join him...NO WAY!

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Liberals should not get sucked in the way the Germans got sucked in with Hitler and the nazi's, Trump is pure evil! He's going to take this country down to perdition in his first year. He wanted a war, and we should fight him every step of the way. He wants a trade war...he wants to invade Iran and Iraq and take their oil....he wants a war with Islam....he wants an economic war so he can profit from it, like he did in 2007,,,,he wants a healthcare war to throw twenty million out of insurance benefits....he wants a trade war with Mexico to try to make them pay for a stupid wall, and deport 11 million migrant workers.

Heads up bigots, neo-nazis and the rest of the Trump minions, we are going to demonize Trump the way you did Obama....obstruct, obstruct and filibuster.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Liberals should not get sucked in the way the Germans got sucked in with Hitler and the nazi's, Trump is pure evil! He's going to take this country down to perdition in his first year. He wanted a war, and we should fight him every step of the way. He wants a trade war...he wants to invade Iran and Iraq and take their oil....he wants a war with Islam....he wants an economic war so he can profit from it, like he did in 2007,,,,he wants a healthcare war to throw twenty million out of insurance benefits....he wants a trade war with Mexico to try to make them pay for a stupid wall, and deport 11 million migrant workers.

Heads up bigots, neo-nazis and the rest of the Trump minions, we are going to demonize Trump the way you did Obama....obstruct, obstruct and filibuster.
We're having a live child for Thanksgiving that Trump provided for us.

Government handouts? I am SHOCKED!

------------------------------------------------------------------ Have at it Hangover , go , go , go !!

He was just being polite. Nobody gives a rusty crap what you loons do, as long as you aren't in charge of anything important.

iu

and its just TALK Hangover . I mean , hey i guess and speculate that TRUMP and I are kinda similar except for wealth . And the LAST thing i would ever want to do is join up with you lefties on any issue . So to me , the TRUMPS talk of working together or being one people is just silly talk Hangover .------------------ just done for the camera and for boneheads , its just propaganda in my opinion Hangover !!

and its just TALK Hangover . I mean , hey i guess and speculate that TRUMP and I are kinda similar except for wealth . And the LAST thing i would ever want to do is join up with you lefties on any issue . So to me , the TRUMPS talk of working together or being one people is just silly talk Hangover .------------------ just done for the camera and for boneheads , its just propaganda in my opinion Hangover !!

pismoe, I really doubt your like Trump (and I'm not talking about the money part).

Trump is God, and Jesus is dead. Anyone who doesn't believe that will be stoned!

Now that I see his pick for commerce secretary, I just don't know, we are going to be run by billionaires for billionaires. It looks bleak.

I knew Trumpers were nazis, bigots and the Klan, but I didn't know they were cannibals. Thanks for the info.

We really don't give a shit what you sorry ass Moon Bats think.

You were idiots voting for Obama and Crooked Hillary and now you lost.

As Obama said "elections have consequences". You lost. Go cry your Liberals tears as America becomes great again after the disaster of that Obama asshole.

Move to Canada or Venezuela if you don't want to be part of America regaining it economic and military strength. We don't need you or even want you Libtard Moon Bats to be part of the resurgence of this country. You don't deserve it after some of the dumbass things you have done.

Come on little Safe Spacers. Y'all are only embarrassing yourselves now. Trump never told any of you precious snowflakes to 'go fuck yourselves.' That's all just in your warped little brains. It's time to grow up, kids. Time to get jobs and become responsible adults.

Now, go fuck yourselves! I'm not Donald Trump. :)

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Now that I see his pick for commerce secretary, I just don't know, we are going to be run by billionaires for billionaires. It looks bleak.
Oh, yeah, it sure is, Penny. Wow, best get out while the getting's good. Be sure to write.

Ciao!

We don't need you.. fuck off. In the words of Barry Obama... " We don't mind the Democrats joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.".

Forum List

Back