Trump told us to go fuck ourselves, but now wants us to join him...NO WAY!

If I were Trump and I was staring at a presidency where in fact I won the archaic Electoral College math but lost the popular vote by over 2 million, I feel like it wouldn't be good enough to ask the other 53%+ who didn't vote for me to simply unite with me, as Trump has done.

I feel like I'd want to do a couple of things in order to throw a bone at the majority that didn't vote for me. So I think it's fair that Trump has been pretty clear about revealing that the whole scheme of putting Hillary in jail was really just a campaign ruse. Or that, in fact, he really isn't going to get rid of Obamacare. The more he actually learns about it, the less inclined he has gotten to want to scrap it as much as he'd like to tweak a couple things and then slap a Trumpcare sticker on the whole thing in the hopes no one notices him trying to take credit for what another president did.

On his appointments so far is where I grade him negatively. I personally like Gov. Haley. She seems a rational person to me, even if many of her policy positions I disagree with. Apart from her though, he's surrounding himself with 3rd-rate talent in the form of people who are only chosen for their loyalty to him rather than their qualifications for the job.

I fear a calamity of a presidency with him, but I hope for the best. Having said that, I do feel resistant to the idea of ever joining him because his most passionate supporters are awful, ugly, and yes, deplorable people who need to be stood up to more than anything.

If I were Trump and I was staring at a presidency where in fact I won the archaic Electoral College math but lost the popular vote by over 2 million, I feel like it wouldn't be good enough to ask the other 53%+ who didn't vote for me to simply unite with me, as Trump has done.

I feel like I'd want to do a couple of things in order to throw a bone at the majority that didn't vote for me. So I think it's fair that Trump has been pretty clear about revealing that the whole scheme of putting Hillary in jail was really just a campaign ruse. Or that, in fact, he really isn't going to get rid of Obamacare. The more he actually learns about it, the less inclined he has gotten to want to scrap it as much as he'd like to tweak a couple things and then slap a Trumpcare sticker on the whole thing in the hopes no one notices him trying to take credit for what another president did.

On his appointments so far is where I grade him negatively. I personally like Gov. Haley. She seems a rational person to me, even if many of her policy positions I disagree with. Apart from her though, he's surrounding himself with 3rd-rate talent in the form of people who are only chosen for their loyalty to him rather than their qualifications for the job.

I fear a calamity of a presidency with him, but I hope for the best. Having said that, I do feel resistant to the idea of ever joining him because his most passionate supporters are awful, ugly, and yes, deplorable people who need to be stood up to more than anything.

You better not mess with Nikki :) But I question why you paint a broad brush and say his supporters are deplorable?

They are the back bone of America..

You better not mess with Nikki :) But I question why you paint a broad brush and say his supporters are deplorable?

I'm only using a broad brush on roughly one-third of the people who voted for him. These people include white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, people prone to taking fake news seriously, and people who deny facts, who live in a kind of fact-free haze of wilful stupidity.

I came from conservative roots and am now more aligned with Democrats. I can deal with progressives, I can deal with center-left corporatists like Hillary Clinton, and with the remaining moderate and even not-so-moderate Republicans, like Mike Pence, who at least backs off when popular opinion doesn't go his way on a particularly issue.

But with that other pack of Republican voters, you can't tell them nothin'. They live in a fact-free existence that says you can cut taxes AND raise defense spending AND build a wall AND invest in infrastructure AND invest in better jobs for people. Something's gotta give, and unfortunately, his strongest base of support is among people who deny common sense thinking.

I'm only using a broad brush on roughly one-third of the people who voted for him. These people include white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, people prone to taking fake news seriously, and people who deny facts, who live in a kind of fact-free haze of wilful stupidity.

I came from conservative roots and am now more aligned with Democrats. I can deal with progressives, I can deal with center-left corporatists like Hillary Clinton, and with the remaining moderate and even not-so-moderate Republicans, like Mike Pence, who at least backs off when popular opinion doesn't go his way on a particularly issue.

But with that other pack of Republican voters, you can't tell them nothin'. They live in a fact-free existence that says you can cut taxes AND raise defense spending AND build a wall AND invest in infrastructure AND invest in better jobs for people. Something's gotta give, and unfortunately, his strongest base of support is among people who deny common sense thinking.

I agree some of them are zombies stuck to the blaze.. But I have a question that I always ask what the heck did Obama spend 9 trillion dollars on? It sure wasn't the inferstucter.. Bush wars was winding down..

Heck Reagan destroyed the Soviet Union with just a trillion dollars.

I will never understand this.

Trump will be so bad that in four years most cons would vote for Hillary. He's already betrayed his minions by refusing to prosecute her, and saying he may keep Obama care. Before it's over everyone will realize there will be no wall, and he will default on the national debt, destroying the economy again. Worthless money, no jobs.

I agree some of them are zombies stuck to the blaze.. But I have a question that I always ask what the heck did Obama spend 9 trillion dollars on? It sure wasn't the inferstucter.. Bush wars was winding down..

That nine trillion went to restoring the economy that Shrub Jr. destroyed...The worst collapse since the Great Depression. You'd be on a bread line if not for what he did. Your ungratefulness is deplorable.

Bullshit, the Russians just realized they could beat the U.S. at their own game....capitalism. Trump called Castro a "brutal dictator", but loves Putin....ten thousand times worse.

Last edited:

That nine trillion went to restoring the economy that Shrub Jr. destroyed...The worst collapse since the Great Depression. You'd be on a bread line if not for what he did. Your ungratefulness is deplorable.

Lmao...

Trump will be so bad that in four years most cons would vote for Hillary. He's already betrayed his minions by refusing to prosecute her, and saying he may keep Obama care. Before it's over everyone will realize there will be no wall, and he will default on the national debt, destroying the economy again. Worthless money, no jobs.
8 years.....8

8 years.....8
With Trump as POTUS, the U.S. wont last four years.

Liberals should not get sucked in the way the Germans got sucked in with Hitler and the nazi's, Trump is pure evil! He's going to take this country down to perdition in his first year. He wanted a war, and we should fight him every step of the way. He wants a trade war...he wants to invade Iran and Iraq and take their oil....he wants a war with Islam....he wants an economic war so he can profit from it, like he did in 2007,,,,he wants a healthcare war to throw twenty million out of insurance benefits....he wants a trade war with Mexico to try to make them pay for a stupid wall, and deport 11 million migrant workers.

Heads up bigots, neo-nazis and the rest of the Trump minions, we are going to demonize Trump the way you did Obama....obstruct, obstruct and filibuster.

Sure you folks can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to ride in the back of the bus.

Sit down, shut up.

8 years.....8

OMG OMG OMG! You'd better go live somewhere else then! Hurry before January. I hear there's opportunity in Cuba right now.

8 years.....8
I hope not. There will still be a place for freedom if liberalism can be wiped from at least part of the country.

His economic plan includes increased revenue. Reagan proved GDP can go up when taxes come down. But go ahead and post some actual facts to:

"I'm only using a broad brush on roughly one-third of the people who voted for him. These people include white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, people prone to taking fake news seriously, and people who deny facts, who live in a kind of fact-free haze of wilful stupidity."

If you can't that means you are are stupid filthy smear mongering jackass guilty of your charges. And it's "willful" If you are going to call people stupid at least spell simple words right.

Liberals should not get sucked in the way the Germans got sucked in with Hitler and the nazi's, Trump is pure evil! He's going to take this country down to perdition in his first year. He wanted a war, and we should fight him every step of the way. He wants a trade war...he wants to invade Iran and Iraq and take their oil....he wants a war with Islam....he wants an economic war so he can profit from it, like he did in 2007,,,,he wants a healthcare war to throw twenty million out of insurance benefits....he wants a trade war with Mexico to try to make them pay for a stupid wall, and deport 11 million migrant workers.

Heads up bigots, neo-nazis and the rest of the Trump minions, we are going to demonize Trump the way you did Obama....obstruct, obstruct and filibuster.
Does your pussy hurt?

Erm, when did he telll you to go fuck yourself? Perhaps it's one of your own that told you that.

carlo-allegri-donald-trump-lgbt-flag-2016-presidential-election.jpg
¨

He's such a racist, there can be no bigger fuck you than that.

We conservatives on USMB will continue to tell you libtards to go fuck yourselves. It's the best way to get the message out.

'Trump told us to f* ourselves then asked us to join him...'

Barry, Hillary, the DNC, & liberals all f*ed us then wanted our votes to put them into power so they could CONTINUE to f* us...

Now they're all butthurt because America said 'no thanks' by rejecting Hillary.

Poor Snowflakes.

We conservatives on USMB will continue to tell you libtards to go fuck yourselves. It's the best way to get the message out.
...As long as the Sowflaws continue to make up false narraties, continue to lie, abd continue to whine and moan about LOSING!

Forum List

Back