Trump Top Strategist Turned Defector

The very conservative Washington Times refers to her as his Super Pac director. Who cares what her label was, she speaks the truth about Donald Trump.
He doesn't want to be in the White House, he just wants to win the election.
A narcissist of clinical proportions with a heaping side of steroids.
Bullshit. . . He wants to be there. What person running doesn't? Every single one of them has backers. Do you know who his are?

That's the key. He owes people, just like all the other /pols/ do.

Sure he is a narcissist of clinical proportions. Name for me one politician running that isn't?

I've said before that all pols are narcissists, but they all don't sit around and tweet at midnight, or get into fights with female anchors, or disable reporters, or Wisconsin radio talk show hosts that clean his clock. Not all of them are petty, deranged, obsessive-compulsive idiots.

Or hire goons for campaign managers. David Plouffe never laid a hand on anybody.

Hmmmm........I agree with her 100%. I've said many times that he doesn't give a phlying phuck about anything but himself.

An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector
March 28, 2016

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

Excerpt:
"
I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.
He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.""""

'Fraid not.

Stephanie Cegielski Was Not Donald Trump's 'Top Strategist'!
They don't care about facts. Leftists repeat their lies to reel in as many as possible.

It's no lie that she worked for his campaign in two capacities, that has been verified. No one is lying. Her article is an opinion piece based on her experiences with Kim Kardash...I mean, Donald Trump.
The title of the thread says she was a top strategist. It's just more filthy lies to grind out an agenda. Liberals have no use for truth, it gets in their way.

What part of "strategist" went over the pin on the top of your head? She was a strategist for Trump.
The editor for a publication, be it web or print, sets the title for an article, not the author. I doubt you know that, though.

Now, if that Lewandowski asshole will just get honest with the public, Trump would be history.

The very conservative Washington Times refers to her as his Super Pac director. Who cares what her label was, she speaks the truth about Donald Trump.
He doesn't want to be in the White House, he just wants to win the election.
A narcissist of clinical proportions with a heaping side of steroids.
Bullshit. . . He wants to be there. What person running doesn't? Every single one of them has backers. Do you know who his are?

That's the key. He owes people, just like all the other /pols/ do.

Sure he is a narcissist of clinical proportions. Name for me one politician running that isn't?

I've said before that all pols are narcissists, but they all don't sit around and tweet at midnight, or get into fights with female anchors, or disable reporters, or Wisconsin radio talk show hosts that clean his clock. Not all of them are petty, deranged, obsessive-compulsive idiots.

Or hire goons for campaign managers. David Plouffe never laid a hand on anybody.
So you don't like him.

Go to the polls and vote. Get your participation award and wait for the results.
i-voted-sticker.jpg

You don't actually think he has a chance? What are you worried about?

Hmmmm........I agree with her 100%. I've said many times that he doesn't give a phlying phuck about anything but himself.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"
I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.
He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

If she is such a big wheel in the Trump campaign, why is her letter on a site no one has ever heard of?

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Stephanie Cegielski Was Not Donald Trump's 'Top Strategist'!
They don't care about facts. Leftists repeat their lies to reel in as many as possible.

It's no lie that she worked for his campaign in two capacities, that has been verified. No one is lying. Her article is an opinion piece based on her experiences with Kim Kardash...I mean, Donald Trump.
The title of the thread says she was a top strategist. It's just more filthy lies to grind out an agenda. Liberals have no use for truth, it gets in their way.

What part of "strategist" went over the pin on the top of your head? She was a strategist for Trump.
The editor for a publication, be it web or print, sets the title for an article, not the author. I doubt you know that, though.

Now, if that Lewandowski asshole will just get honest with the public, Trump would be history.
Now you're trying to spin it. As usual, I mean. She wasn't a top anything and the poster titles the thread, not the remote source.

David Plouffe never laid a hand on anybody.

Any woman of stature would instantly deck such an annoying little pud. :laugh:

Oh, so you're really buying into the brown-shirt mentality of Trump's campaign. Gonna' buy some tall shiny black boots, too?
You know, the irony in all this is it's the left that wants a big government breathing down our necks with firearms at the ready. But you think a candidate saying he'd punch someone is the real problem?

Forum List

Back