Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

They are frantic in their fear and anger for the, ir orange godlet.
For some of them, I really do have empathy. imo Trump has always been a fraud, but I saw his act in NYC in the 80s. He was a joke, but he knew it and played to it.

But other than a few who will never be potus, does anyone in either party really talk about raising a family one one paycheck or two making 80K? Sure the elitist dems talked about just giving them money, but .... ain't no free lunch (-:

I thought Obama was trying to do the right thing by expanding healthcare to workers, but then he bailed out the banks foreclosing on them. So, I could see how Trump beat Hillary who didn't even try to embrace Bernie.

:)

Every single member of that committee is either directly a terrorist, or a terrorist supporter.

And that would include funding, and logistics.

You're supporting terrorists, and you're talking to me about the law.

You suffer from the same problem that White6 has. You're a hypocrite
You can’t wait to start murdering. You’re more likely pissed that this didn’t kick off the way you’d hoped than any committee or it’s findings.
Keep up the dehumanizing op though. It’ll keep you mad. Just make sure to use the “groomer” line more. Focus groups found that very effective. Especially when combined with a random “pedo”. ;)

They refuse to testify because they'd have to be under oath. Fact.
Bannon said he would testify live in prime time. The committee wouldn't let him because they would not be able to control which testimony makes the news and which testimony would be squashed. Same with the others. The committee has total control of which parts of testimony they want to make public.

Bannon said he would testify live in prime time. The committee wouldn't let him because they would not be able to control which testimony makes the news and which testimony would be squashed. Same with the others. The committee has total control of which parts of testimony they want to make public.
Zero transparency.

Zero credibility.

So there is no deep state. Thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif
What are you babbling about? :cuckoo:

ok, here you go for review

That does nothing to negate the FACT that I've never commented on her credibility.

Your continued failure to address that renders you, and your ignorant opinions, irrelevant...

What are you babbling about? :cuckoo:

The right constantly wails about "the Deep State," some unnamed nefarious group of government employees who are out to destroy the right.

You deny any charges will be coming. We'll that wouldn't be accurate if there actually was a deep state if there really is nothing to charge him with.

The right constantly wails about "the Deep State," some unnamed nefarious group of government employees who are out to destroy the right.

You deny any charges will be coming. We'll that wouldn't be accurate if there actually was a deep state if there really is nothing to charge him with.
Has anyone ever suggested that they can send people to prison without being charged with a crime? :cuckoo:

You can’t wait to start murdering. You’re more likely pissed that this didn’t kick off the way you’d hoped than any committee or it’s findings.
Keep up the dehumanizing op though. It’ll keep you mad. Just make sure to use the “groomer” line more. Focus groups found that very effective. Especially when combined with a random “pedo”. ;)

lol

You have no clue what to make of this yet.

But i'll say it again:

There are financial records.

No one's going to weasel out of this one.

Marc Elias didn't get there in time.

But other than a few who will never be potus, does anyone in either party really talk about raising a family one one paycheck or two making 80K? Sure the elitist dems talked about just giving them money, but .... ain't no free lunch (-:
One party's platform contains daycare, community College tuition, mandatory paid leave & family leave and wage hikes.

The other party's platform is to obstruct these things.Which is precisely what they did in the Senate.

I would say there is a difference. Anyone who doesn't isn't being honest.

Forum List

Back