Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

Again. It is an official Federal proceeding and the rules of witness tampering absolutely apply.

Keel flailing
No it does not apply, which is why Trump will NEVER be charged with it, despite the fact that democrats would love to do so if they could, but they cant so they wont.

Again. It is an official Federal proceeding and the rules of witness tampering absolutely apply.
It's pretty clear they don't know this. Add it to the list of things not covered in the alternate universe.

Speaking of lists, how is the DOJ supposed to keep up with this stuff? Trump follows Bannon's strategy of flooding the zone very well, and it's impossible to focus on one crime before the next one pops up.

This won't be easy for them.

Stick your head BACK up your ass...look around real good. If you don't find em after an hour get back to us

FUCKING TROLL
You have been defeated, fuckface.

Get used to it

It's going to happen a lot from now on.

Hot air, but no charges. How totally fucking typical

You've said nothing that makes sense other than that you don't like this Hearing. Feewings ain't gonna cut it

No, I've said nothing that you can refute.

Yes, I think these hearings are bullshit, and I believe most Americans believe as I do. Intelligent Americans know there's no real end-game here. Intelligent Americans know the only goal of the democrats is to continue to drag Trump through the mud long enough for people to find someone else to vote for.

Here we are, a full year and a half after it happened, and what can be the most positive outcome for democrats? That Trump doesn't run again. That's it. The emergence of Ron DeSantis as a profoundly viable 2024 Presidential candidate means that Republicans now have a decent, effective Chief Executive for which to vote. They don't need Trump, and DeSantis would win easily over either Biden or Harris who, at best, have proven to be inept at their jobs.

The hearings are a waste of time and money, but that's okay. The democrats have been absolutely myopic. Sadly, for them, their laser focus on these hearings will prove to be the very reason they lose the House and the Senate in November, and why they'll lose the White House in two years...

the point is that about two weeks ago, you guys were saying that Cassidy had no credibility. But now shes corroborated.

"You guys"?

Permit me to suggest you pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention.

I've never typed a single thing about her credibility.

Don't do what a lot of leftist retards tend to do, which is believing those who may not agree with you are obviously Trump supporters or, in this case, "you guys".

You just might look less stupid...

They're not filing charges. They simply sent the info to the DOJ.

Something ELSE you didn't know.

I know all about this stupid shit.

I even know how it:s going to turn out it's not rocket science.

However the shit for brains leftards still think they're dealing with Donald Trump.

They're not. Not at all. Donald Trump is about to become the least of their worries.

Just wait till the righties prove - PROVE - that every single member of that committee supported terrorist racial riots.

Not only supported, but some actually FUNDED.

The fun and games haven't even started yet. This will get real interesting in a couple of months.

I know all about this stupid shit.

I even know how it:s going to turn out it's not rocket science.

However the shit for brains leftards still think they're dealing with Donald Trump.

They're not. Not at all. Donald Trump is about to become the least of their worries.

Just wait till the righties prove - PROVE - that every single member of that committee supported terrorist racial riots.

Not only supported, but some actually FUNDED.

The fun and games haven't even started yet. This will get real interesting in a couple of months.
Okie dokie!

What a fucking idiot. ^^^

Dude, you're such a fucking retarded piece of shit. You should really shut up, lest people begin to think that you're somehow REPRESENTATIVE OF THE LEFT.

Fucktard, my father shot and killed Nazis, my father's father shot and killed Nazis, my mother's father was a general responsible for shooting and killing Nazis.

And if given the opportunity, I'd shoot the fuckers too.

And Stalinists, them too.

Don't press your luck, asshole. You're already into some bad joss right now. Bad karma.

And now you let them all down by becoming a nazi yourself. You're such a disappointment. How embarrassing.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Forum List

Back