Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

Fucksake, do you even bother to know the law...

I was figuring this out the last day...

The regular Trumper invents a law and then says what there burden of proof is... That is not how the law works..

No Bribery needed... Any thing that could be deemed in any way connected to the legal proceedings could be inferred as tampering...

I say when his lawyer contacted the FBI they would have loved to set up a sting.. Simply record the call, probably wouldn't need a warrant with the consent of the witness...
It would have been game over... Cops outside Mar-a-lago ten minutes later and him in handcuffs... Because they would have such strong case for witness tampering Judge would not grant bail...
Not a “legal proceeding”, according to you Dimwinger morons…….until now.

If these hearings once had any measurable level of legitimacy, those days are long gone.

The American people are tired of the antics from the left; most notably Schiff and Pelosi, and they will hold all democrats accountable for this nonsense come November...

Wrong as always

As documented ON THIS VERY THREAD (you stupid fuck)...this is an official Federal proceeding and witness tampering IS a crime in THIS case

Fine. File charges.

File charges, shit for brains.

Don't talk about it, just do it.

See what it gets you.

For the THIRD time, this is an official Federal proceeding and the rules against witness tampering absolutely apply...as has been shown on this very thread.

THIRD TIME
Nope. Can’t change the rules in the middle of the game, Simp.

Then try one more time..I mean if you have anything worth saying

I've said it twice.

You've proven to be so monumentally stupid that one can only conclude that a third explanation would be a complete waste of time...

(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(2)cause or induce any person to—
(A)
withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
18 US code 1512

This IS an official Federal Proceeding.

no rules have been changed and it is ILLEGAL to tamper with a witness in an official Federal proceeding.

Stop saying stupid shit and lies.

I've said it twice.

You've proven to be so monumentally stupid that one can only conclude that a third explanation would be a complete waste of time...
You've said nothing that makes sense other than that you don't like this Hearing. Feewings ain't gonna cut it

Threats can be real or implied. Meaning Trump wouldn’t have to openly say anything threatening for the recipient to feel threatened.
The very fact that Trump attempted to contact the witness can be perceived as threatening or intimidating. Hence the call to the lawyer and the committee.
Nope. That is an absurd claim. :cuckoo:

18 US code 1512

This IS an official Federal Proceeding.

no rules have been changed and it is ILLEGAL to tamper with a witness in an official Federal proceeding.

Stop saying stupid shit and lies.
Let's see the charges, dumbshit.

Where are they?

Forum List

Back