Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

No one is going to accuse me of being a Trump supporter but shouldn't both sides be presented to get a complete picture?

I understand it would be like Charles Manson calling Squeeky Fromme to testify but..........

If this goes to a trial then tRump will have a chance to call all the witnesses he wants that would b relevant. Also cross examination of any of the prosecutions witnesses.
MAGA

Pelosi had a firm lock on it all right from the beginning. It was to be a Trump witch hunt kangaroo investigation, not a fair investigation. Pelosi booted them because she refused to allow them to get to the truth. Only her truth was allowed.
WASHINGTON — House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday voiced opposition to legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In a lengthy statement a day before the House is set to vote on the measure, McCarthy complained about the negotiations, argued that multiple investigations into the riot already exist and said he wants the panel to also look into other instances of violence.

The legislation is the product of a compromise announced Friday by the top Democrat and Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, Reps. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., and John Katko, R-N.Y., who reached a deal on the guidelines for the panel to model it after the 9/11 Commission.

Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Wahhhhhhhhh!

You're a shit for brains un-American piece of callous leftist trash and I'm ashamed to have to call you my countryman.

Happy now?

If you had even ONE ounce of patriotism you would care. But you're vacant.

You're a shit for brains un-American piece of callous leftist trash and I'm ashamed to have to call you my countryman.

Happy now?

If you had even ONE ounce of patriotism you would care. But you're vacant.
Like I said...you're childishly calling me and everyone you disagree with a "poopeyhead"

No, Pelosi had to run the trial before seeing what witnesses he could call....it's kind of her MO.

There IS no Trial. It's a Congressional Inquire. Congress doesn't have the power to try nor convict on this. They do have the ability to come up with a way to prevent it from ever happening again through congressional laws.

You want to talk about witness intimidation?

The committee sent Federal Marshalls to Cassidy Hutchinson's home to order her to testify. Then, before they let her speak publicly, they grilled her behind closed doors, eight different times, shaping her testimony into the supposed "bombshell" that Trump wanted to go to the Capital.

They got her to "name names" alright.

But you're not a Trumper

Oh...

You leftist douchebags make me laugh.

You view someone stating a fact as support for Trump. You think someone disagreeing with you equates to supporting Trump. You're too emotionally fucking delicate to accept that someone may, perish the thought, see things differently than you.

The simple fact of the matter is that if Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff weren't in Congress these hearings would never have happened...

Forum List

Back