Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

WASHINGTON — House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday voiced opposition to legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In a lengthy statement a day before the House is set to vote on the measure, McCarthy complained about the negotiations, argued that multiple investigations into the riot already exist and said he wants the panel to also look into other instances of violence.

The legislation is the product of a compromise announced Friday by the top Democrat and Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, Reps. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., and John Katko, R-N.Y., who reached a deal on the guidelines for the panel to model it after the 9/11 Commission.

Don't you ever get tired of lying?
Because bipartisan means mostly democrats with a couple of anti-Trumpers mixed in, so that the "bipartisan" committee is filled with nothing but anti-Trumpers with Pelosi in charge of what testimony makes the news and what testimony doesn't. Such as Trump offering National Guard Help before Jan 6th and it was refused. Investigations into why it was refused were to be squashed.

Then why isnt he being charged? Ill ask you that same question in 5 years and you STILL wont have an answer.

Excellent. You got it.

Stay on these fuckers. They got nothing. Nothing but hot air.

Expose their hypocrisy. Call their bluffs. Force them to act.

I gotta do some chores and maybe catch a couple Z's, but I'll check in at the Kos a little later and see how the hive mind is reacting to all this. Some of it is new information for them. We get to see what they do with it. (I think we already know, but we'll see anyway).

"You guys"?

Permit me to suggest you pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention.

I've never typed a single thing about her credibility.

Don't do what a lot of leftist retards tend to do, which is believing those who may not agree with you are obviously Trump supporters or, in this case, "you guys".

You just might look less stupid...
ok, here you go for review

Therefore, no way to tamper with a witness, Simp.

LOL

You're such an idiot, Dumbfuck. Not all witnesses testify in a court of law. Some testify before Congress.

307vyna-gif.269908

Relax, ChoadBreath, it was just referred to the Department of Justice yesterday.

:)

Every single member of that committee is either directly a terrorist, or a terrorist supporter.

And that would include funding, and logistics.

You're supporting terrorists, and you're talking to me about the law.

You suffer from the same problem that White6 has. You're a hypocrite

Yes, I think these hearings are bullshit,
That's it. That's what you got? Like I said

Pffft
the only goal of the democrats is to continue to drag Trump through the mud long enough for people to find someone else to vote for.
That's your concern but you're not a Trumper.

Ohhh...
Every single member of that committee is either directly a terrorist, or a terrorist supporter.
You are insane

:)

And that would include funding, and logistics.

You're supporting terrorists, and you're talking to me about the law.

You suffer from the same problem that White6 has. You're a hypocrite

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

They have refused to testify because the hearings are not fair. That's why when Bannon agreed to testify only live on prime time, the committee refused. Because they wanted control over what he said and the ability to edit anything they wanted, just as they have edited Trump's own comments. No one can testify for Trump because their testimony would be edited to the committee's agenda, to take Trump down. No defense of Trump is allowed to make it through the censors.
They refuse to testify because they'd have to be under oath. Fact.

There IS no Trial. It's a Congressional Inquire. Congress doesn't have the power to try nor convict on this. They do have the ability to come up with a way to prevent it from ever happening again through congressional laws.
So they are doing this show trial to make a law to prevent coups? I didn't know it was legal to overthrow the govt...you learn something new everyday.

Forum List

Back