Trump Tries To Erase His Promises

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The below promise used to be on Donald Trump's web site at this link: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans."

As we all know now, that was all a giant lie. Trump has no plan. The dumb retards never even asked to see it! That's the only reason the huckster was elected. His rubes were too stupid to ask to see his actual plans and just took him at his word. :lol:

Trump has removed that promise from his web site.

Go ahead. Click on the link and see for yourselves.

Trump also promised to ban Muslims: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

That call for a Muslim ban is now coming back to haunt him in court.

At today's press conference, Sean Spicer was doing a lying dance about just what Trump said, so a reporter pointed out that on Trump's web site, there is still a call to ban Muslims. Just minutes later, it was erased from Trump's web site!

See Donald run. Run, Donald, run!

'Preventing Muslim immigration' statement disappears from Trump's campaign site

Sadly for Trump, we have the Internet Wayback Machine:

Healthcare Reform

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

Last edited:
What a coward. What a chickenshit. And his Chumps will just sit there and take it.

I am upset with Trump for spending so much time on the ACA as I consider it to be an issue at the bottom of the heap.

The below promise used to be on Donald Trump's web site at this link: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans."

As we all know now, that was all a giant lie. Trump has no plan. The dumb retards never even asked to see it! That's the only reason the huckster was elected. His rubes were too stupid to ask to see his actual plans and just took him at his word. :lol:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

At today's press conference, Sean Spicer was doing a lying dance about just what Trump said, so a reporter pointed out that on Trump's web site, there is still a call to ban Muslims. Minutes later, it was erased from Trump's web site!

See Donald run! Run, Donald, run!

Healthcare Reform

Great post! Now watch it sink to page 2 in about 10 minutes because the Trumpies have no defense. Trump makes stuff up as he goes along, and he's too stupid to cover his own tracks. And he's too stupid to even have his staff cover his own tracks.

What a coward. What a chickenshit. And his Chumps will just sit there and take it.

My brother and sister-in-law just turn a blind eye to whatever the Giant Cheetoh does. Like many on this board, they are impossible to talk to about Trump

Obama's chumps did the same thing. So, you should not be surprised.

Before you dipshits pull the Obama crap, let me kindly remind you that Trump promoted himself to be more honest and truthful and forthright than Obama and the Clintons. Or have you forgotten that?

Before you dipshits pull the Obama crap, let me kindly remind you that Trump promoted himself to be more honest and truthful and forthright than Obama and the Clintons. Or have you forgotten that?
To be honest, just about everyone is more honest than bubba and Big Ears. Don't you agree?

To be honest, just about everyone is more honest than bubba and Big Ears. Don't you agree?
Nope. Trump lies more than anyone alive you can name.

And there's a reason he is hiding his tax returns.

Stop being a dupe for the dnc media.

Without mentioning the Clintons or Obama or comets or the price of oranges, explain why Trump deleted his Muslim ban from his web site today just minutes after a reporter pointed out it was still there.

Explain why Trump deleted his health care reform promise from his web site. I pointed out that deletion weeks ago, since I have been rubbing that promise in you Chumps' faces for months, and linking to it.

It is blazingly obvious who the dupe is.

Just like I said. You Chumps will just sit there and take it.

Go ahead. Click on the link and see for yourselves.

At today's press conference, Sean Spicer was doing a lying dance about just what Trump said, so a reporter pointed out that on Trump's web site, there is still a call to ban Muslims. Just minutes later, it was erased from Trump's web site!

See Donald run. Run, Donald, run!

Healthcare Reform

So what. Quit yer bitchin. "I don't stand by anything".

Yes! I have my reasons why, what are yours?

The best thing so far is that Trump said how Australia's health care system is better than our's... and they have universal healthcare. You can't make that shit up.

Without mentioning the Clintons or Obama or comets or the price of oranges, explain why Trump deleted his Muslim ban from his web site today just minutes after a reporter pointed out it was still there.

This is where gripper grunts, scratches his tiny scrotum and moves on to a different thread

Forum List

Back