Trump Triumphs At GOP Debate. Rivals And Moderators Can't Lay A Glove On Front-Runner

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
It was Trump's BEST DEBATE yet.....Looking like a PRESIDENT TRUMP should!

foxnews.com ^ | March 11 | Julie Roginsky
It only benefitted the front-runner. Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz and Governor John Kasich did their best to underscore their policy acumen and to highlight Donald Trump’s lack of substance. It backfired. Neither his opponents on stage nor the debate moderators laid a glove on Trump. When Trump repeatedly called Putin a “strong leader” without refusing to place a value judgment on his leadership, neither moderator Jake Tapper nor his opponents on stage pressed him. When Tapper asked Trump about his violence-inciting rhetoric at rallies, none of Trump’s opponents called him out for refusing to disavow it. There is...

It only benefitted the front-runner. Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz and Governor John Kasich did their best to underscore their policy acumen and to highlight Donald Trump’s lack of substance. It backfired. Neither his opponents on stage nor the debate moderators laid a glove on Trump. When Trump repeatedly called Putin a “strong leader” without refusing to place a value judgment on his leadership, neither moderator Jake Tapper nor his opponents on stage pressed him. When Tapper asked Trump about his violence-inciting rhetoric at rallies, none of Trump’s opponents called him out for refusing to disavow it. There is...

I am of the majority opinion, that a little conversation was had between the RNC and the candidates prior to the debate. While part of the prize is winning the nomination, if you screw yourselves in the general, you have accomplished nothing but spending money, and to no avail.

I would have bought into the theory it was spontaneous if one or two of them changed tactics, but all of them! No way! The RNC knows how many MORE people are coming in to the tent, and crossing over. This gives them victory, easily within their grasp, as long as whomever the nominee is, does NOT shoot everyone in the foot, including themselves with other candidates supporters. I also believe that the RNC has come to the conclusion, they are going to get Trump or Cruz no matter what they do without tearing the party apart.

And so, it was time for a INSISTED UPON tactical change. They can dislike their candidate all they want, but if they want to hold the senate, they better play it above board lest their voters stay home in disgust. What I believe you have seen, is a seismic shift in how all of this is going to be handled. And honestly, it had to happen.

Lets all be real here-----------> if the RNC can survive Obama for 8 years, then they can survive a Trump or Cruz Presidency for 4 or 8 also. Especially if, behind the scenes, they negotiated a RINO for VP to solidify the party; AKA, welcome John Kasich for Vice-President!

Trump is doing great among right wingers. It won't be the same for him in the general when he has to compete for the sane voters.

I am of the majority opinion, that a little conversation was had between the RNC and the candidates prior to the debate. While part of the prize is winning the nomination, if you screw yourselves in the general, you have accomplished nothing but spending money, and to no avail.

I would have bought into the theory it was spontaneous if one or two of them changed tactics, but all of them! No way! The RNC knows how many MORE people are coming in to the tent, and crossing over. This gives them victory, easily within their grasp, as long as whomever the nominee is, does NOT shoot everyone in the foot, including themselves with other candidates supporters. I also believe that the RNC has come to the conclusion, they are going to get Trump or Cruz no matter what they do without tearing the party apart.

And so, it was time for a INSISTED UPON tactical change. They can dislike their candidate all they want, but if they want to hold the senate, they better play it above board lest their voters stay home in disgust. What I believe you have seen, is a seismic shift in how all of this is going to be handled. And honestly, it had to happen.

Lets all be real here-----------> if the RNC can survive Obama for 8 years, then they can survive a Trump or Cruz Presidency for 4 or 8 also. Especially if, behind the scenes, they negotiated a RINO for VP to solidify the party; AKA, welcome John Kasich for Vice-President!
I think that is why Kasich is not attacking Trump. The RNC wants a voice IN the oval office and "K" is their dog.

Trump%2B12th%2BGOP%2BDebate%2BPoll%2B031116.png

Forum List

Back