Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Yes we are indeed the majority in this country

The last three major elections disagree with you.
Voter turnout does not equal population. But oh boy, are you ever about to see some voter turnout :itsok:

Yup. Your opponents are tres-pissed.
Trump sheep? They’re on their way out. I hear their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

Link?
White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets | Psychology Today

Voter turnout does not equal population. But oh boy, are you ever about to see some voter turnout :itsok:

Trump sheep? They’re on their way out. I hear their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

Link?

You're quite the consumer!

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
He is the POTUS. Not a child.

He is a man who takes no shit.
No. He is a bully. He sucks up to Kim, Dutarte, Putin....and bashes the little guy. It is nothing more than being a bully because he has power.
A bully? He's not a pansy ass coward like our last president. Liberals attack anyone who disagrees with them and or stands up to the bullying THEY do all over this country, everyday, then they get on forums like this and lie out their asses about it claiming it's conservatives who do it, when in reality all we are doing is responding to daily attacks from filthy lib scum.

I think the restaurant was wrong, but any Trump public face should not be eating in restaurants because they will be at best trolled, and very likely have something in their food they neither know about or want. LOL

A Jack in the Box worker spit in a cop's burger here in Phoenix....charged and convicted of felonious assault and went to prison. Put some kind of cleaning product or poison in a customer's food and they could be charged with attempted murder....no "LOL" about it. On the other hand, if mystery diners started finding dead cockroaches in their breakfasts.....like I said, the place is finished.

I'm sure that the local Big Labor goons, the Democrat leadership and other hardcore groups will be keeping the Red Hen busy.

I don't know who the Mafia Don is for Lexington, but he'll be a regular now

it's amazing to watch you all with no class, continue to point out to the rest of us the fact you don't have class. Sanders was a customer to that hole. guess you are all for not serving others no matter what? what happened to the baker thingy? are you a hypocrite as well as a person with no class? rhetorical I know, yes you are.

He's vile, racist, woman-hating piece of shit who trolls my threads because nobody will reply to him elsewhere....there's a half dozen here just like him.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.
Exactly, how old are you?

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

BTW, they've had to shut down their Yelp Review page due to the OUTRAGE. heh

Trump has never been there and your photo shows the wrong restaurant.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Is there any lie you won't try to float? Look at the filthy, doors, windows and awnings....it's a roach palace. Thankfully Sarah wasn't poisoned by some LGBTLSD nut in the kitchen. I owned a bar/restaurant...there were 4 licenses for it Arizona back in the 70's....can't imagine how many Virginia must require these days...lose any one of them and you're closed.

Link?

Thanks for the link... but nowhere does it indicate this is due to Trump.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.
Exactly, how old are you?

You mean he's a leader.

People who lead from a superior moral and law-abiding stance are decried as *racists* and *bullies* by the criminals of the left.

Whereas a gaggle of faggots in a restaurant who *take a vote* and then chase a family off the premises are heralded as *brave* and *diverse* and just darned awesome.

You people really need to get over your faggot worship. It's not doing you any favors.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.?

No, not at all. Donald J Trump is a counterpuncher.

The Red Hen started this whole thing by first, throwing out Ms. Sanders, and second, having their waiter take a pic of the note verifying Sanders was 86'ed and posting it on Social Media.

They started this thing, not Donald J Trump.

Trump is merely responding, defending his friends, supporters and loyal employees.

Link?

Thanks for the link... but nowhere does it indicate this is due to Trump.
Who cares if it's due to Trump? Just good news for America :thup:

BTW, our commie trash might want to consider the people Trump might know from his business dealings over the years and the millions of us who'd prank some of these sworn enemies of the People. The fact that his wife, his little boy, his daughter, and now women who work for him are being targeted might just provoke more than you turds are ready for.....just sayin.

No. He is a bully. He sucks up to Kim, Dutarte, Putin....and bashes the little guy. It is nothing more than being a bully because he has power.
A bully? He's not a pansy ass coward like our last president. Liberals attack anyone who disagrees with them and or stands up to the bullying THEY do all over this country, everyday, then they get on forums like this and lie out their asses about it claiming it's conservatives who do it, when in reality all we are doing is responding to daily attacks from filthy lib scum.
How to deal with the dotard:

200.webp

BTW, our commie trash might want to consider the people Trump might know from his business dealings over the years and the millions of us who'd prank some of these sworn enemies of the People. The fact that his wife, his little boy, his daughter, and now women who work for him are being targeted might just provoke more than you turds are ready for.....just sayin.
Nah. Y'all are pussies.

Trump won empty land and through the broken electoral system Russia was somehow able to install him.

Empty land. Good one. The Electoral college now works off acreage. :lmao:
Broken Electoral College. Hillarious! It was "broke" because your candidate lost through her own unpopularity, lies and arrogance! :laughing0301:

Russia installed Trump! Incredible. What rock are these Ruskies hiding behind? How many has Mueller arrested and convicted? Were they working in the Deep State along with Strozok and Page? And best of all, they did it all with a few Facebook ads nobody ever read! Oh! My sides are hurting! :no_text11:
Not even your dotard denies Russian interference anymore :itsok:

The EC has failed in 2 of the last 5 elections. Support National Popular Vote

Nope. Not interested in mob rule.

The Left would LOVE straight democracy (popular vote) because THEY ARE THE MOB!
Yes we are indeed the majority in this country
and yet you lost. hmmmmm that seems odd. just saying.

Forum List

Back