Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

You need a shower. You're dripping with flop sweat.
Your delusions aren’t real, Billy. The hallucination you’re seeing is not me.

Didn't you say "Bye"? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes you had no response and signalled the conversation was over. Why are you still here?

I gave a response. Did you forget already? They have pills for that.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

Yeah. A few more times and he'll be up to as bad as Obama.
That's just bullshit

Yes, it was BULLSHIT when Obama went after James Rosen just for trying to do his job.
It was pure BULLSHIT when Obama weaponized the IRS to block numerous pro-Romney organizations from operating to throw the 2012 election his way.
And it was pure BULLSHIT the way he weaponized the EPA against businesses like Gibson (now out of business) and other agencies.

Obama spent his entire 8 years doing nothing but making personal attacks against Americans and businesses. Even threatened to close the entire coal industry.

They’ll be fine. They’re in a district Hillary won handily, and this makes them more popular among the locals. Best advertising they’ve ever had.

She'll probably be OK in the long run. My guess is she'll win some Liberal award for her bigotry. But right now her life if being made much, much, much more uncomfortable than she made Sarah Sanders that night. And, here employees are missing paychecks and tips, unless she plans on reimbursing them. Restaurant owner loses.
She might run for office. I believe there’s a petition.

Go right ahead! Liberals would be well represented by this bigot.
You need a dictionary

No need. I have a picture.

BIGOT:

o.jpg

You need a shower. You're dripping with flop sweat.
Your delusions aren’t real, Billy. The hallucination you’re seeing is not me.

Didn't you say "Bye"? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes you had no response and signalled the conversation was over. Why are you still here?

I gave a response. Did you forget already? They have pills for that.
Nope you ineloquently backed away

They’ll be fine. They’re in a district Hillary won handily, and this makes them more popular among the locals. Best advertising they’ve ever had.

She'll probably be OK in the long run. My guess is she'll win some Liberal award for her bigotry. But right now her life if being made much, much, much more uncomfortable than she made Sarah Sanders that night. And, here employees are missing paychecks and tips, unless she plans on reimbursing them. Restaurant owner loses.
She might run for office. I believe there’s a petition.

Go right ahead! Liberals would be well represented by this bigot.
You need a dictionary

No need. I have a picture.

BIGOT:

o.jpg
Lol that triggers you. Dumb little girl.

Trump won empty land and through the broken electoral system Russia was somehow able to install him.

Empty land. Good one. The Electoral college now works off acreage. :lmao:
Broken Electoral College. Hillarious! It was "broke" because your candidate lost through her own unpopularity, lies and arrogance! :laughing0301:

Russia installed Trump! Incredible. What rock are these Ruskies hiding behind? How many has Mueller arrested and convicted? Were they working in the Deep State along with Strozok and Page? And best of all, they did it all with a few Facebook ads nobody ever read! Oh! My sides are hurting! :no_text11:
Not even your dotard denies Russian interference anymore :itsok:

The EC has failed in 2 of the last 5 elections. Support National Popular Vote

Nope. Not interested in mob rule.

The Left would LOVE straight democracy (popular vote) because THEY ARE THE MOB!
Yes we are indeed the majority in this country

The last three major elections disagree with you.

Empty land. Good one. The Electoral college now works off acreage. :lmao:
Broken Electoral College. Hillarious! It was "broke" because your candidate lost through her own unpopularity, lies and arrogance! :laughing0301:

Russia installed Trump! Incredible. What rock are these Ruskies hiding behind? How many has Mueller arrested and convicted? Were they working in the Deep State along with Strozok and Page? And best of all, they did it all with a few Facebook ads nobody ever read! Oh! My sides are hurting! :no_text11:

Voter turnout does not equal population. But oh boy, are you ever about to see some voter turnout :itsok:

Voter turnout does not equal population. But oh boy, are you ever about to see some voter turnout :itsok:

Yup. Your opponents are tres-pissed.

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

BTW, they've had to shut down their Yelp Review page due to the OUTRAGE. heh
That is highly inappeopriate for a president to do, regardless of what they did.

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

That is highly inappeopriate for a president to do, regardless of what they did.

Why?

Trump sheep? They’re on their way out. I hear their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

Too bad that once again, it won't be what you expected.

Too bad that once again, it won't be what you expected.
No Russia collusion, fake e-mail scandal, or broken EC for you mutants to abuse this November :itsok:

A Yelp review of the Red Hen Lexington VA by someone named Keith from Texas... Pretty hilarious!

The Red Hen Lexington VA.

This place is a complete, raging dump.

I was out here visiting some friends and we all wanted to grab a bite to eat, so we checked out the red hen. I ordered chicken and the shrimp puffs. I'll be honest that I can't remember ever eating chicken that tasted gamey. The shrimp puffs tasted like they came right out of a can from the dollar store, so much so that I began to become worried about contracting botulism. With that I powered through my meal and became immediately sick to my stomach and ran to the men's room where I came upon two other men who were puking their guts out.

When I finally came out of the men's room I told the waitress that the food likely made me sick in which she replied, "it happens. Are you done because we have other patrons who need to be seated? "

The food made me hurl, the service was horrendous and the servers were just about as nasty as could be. Other than that, the place is terrific.

A Yelp review of the Red Hen Lexington VA by someone named Keith from Texas... Pretty hilarious!

The Red Hen Lexington VA.

This place is a complete, raging dump.

I was out here visiting some friends and we all wanted to grab a bite to eat, so we checked out the red hen. I ordered chicken and the shrimp puffs. I'll be honest that I can't remember ever eating chicken that tasted gamey. The shrimp puffs tasted like they came right out of a can from the dollar store, so much so that I began to become worried about contracting botulism. With that I powered through my meal and became immediately sick to my stomach and ran to the men's room where I came upon two other men who were puking their guts out.

When I finally came out of the men's room I told the waitress that the food likely made me sick in which she replied, "it happens. Are you done because we have other patrons who need to be seated? "

The food made me hurl, the service was horrendous and the servers were just about as nasty as could be. Other than that, the place is terrific.
A drunkard who would never have heard of this restaurant or ever gone there. No loss.

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

But it wasn't inappropriate for Obama to attack the police blaming them for something they never did and he didn't even know?
It wasn't inappropriate for Obama to comment on a senate investigation of the IRS while it was still ONGOING and he couldn't have known the outcome? (Unless it was rigged)

Trump sheep? They’re on their way out. I hear their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

More false fake insider information designed to placate the Left?

Forum List

Back