Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

BTW, our commie trash might want to consider the people Trump might know from his business dealings over the years and the millions of us who'd prank some of these sworn enemies of the People. The fact that his wife, his little boy, his daughter, and now women who work for him are being targeted might just provoke more than you turds are ready for.....just sayin.
Nah. Y'all are pussies.
yet they have most of the guns. hmmmmm that seems odd as well.

BTW, our commie trash might want to consider the people Trump might know from his business dealings over the years and the millions of us who'd prank some of these sworn enemies of the People. The fact that his wife, his little boy, his daughter, and now women who work for him are being targeted might just provoke more than you turds are ready for.....just sayin.
Nah. Y'all are pussies.

I terrify your sorry chicken ass in posts here at USMB....imagine if I tapped you on the shoulder.
lol.gif

Nah. Y'all are pussies.

I terrify your sorry chicken ass in posts here at USMB....imagine if I tapped you on the shoulder.
lol.gif
You couldn't reach that high.

yeah he didn't pay billions in cash for hostages......he didn't remove sanctions, he didn't unfreeze 150 billion worth of assets....but your beta male Obama did all of that.

and yes the President does salute military personnel....but being a commie, you wouldn't know that.

so how did he get taken to the cleaners?

Uh no. Especially ones from murderous regimes….
So how did he get taken to the cleaners......you talk shit, now back it up.

Kim gave up nothing; Trump cancelled the war games.

Winner, Kim.
South Korean leader says nothing was canceled. so you're wrong as always.

Trump says it was. Sorry. He caved in bigly.
he's not there.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.
Karma is a bitch
I hope not, or America is beyond fucked. Trump's running that debt up way high.
We have over a century of career politicians spending more than we have, now all the sudden you are concerned??
Lol
I was talking about karma. If you want to talk about the debt, why have you suddenly stopped being concerned? It was the GOP's voodoo economics that started up the debt back in the 80's.

Who would ever treat a customer like that holy shit.
You mean like a cake baker who hates gays in the name of religion?

Yes, idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?
Na, Gay is 100% choice... fact
^ had to make a conscious decision to not be gay
Where’s the gay gene???

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?
Where’s the gay gene???
Donate a DNA sample so they can identify it.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.
Karma is a bitch
I hope not, or America is beyond fucked. Trump's running that debt up way high.
We have over a century of career politicians spending more than we have, now all the sudden you are concerned??
Lol
I was talking about karma. If you want to talk about the debt, why have you suddenly stopped being concerned? It was the GOP's voodoo economics that started up the debt back in the 80's.
Actually the fuck up started with Woodrow Wilson and was expedited by Theodore Roosevelt and FDR and made impossible to pay back by Obama...

Where’s the gay gene???

Who is Gay Gene?

Forum List

Back