Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Yes, idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?
Na, Gay is 100% choice... fact
^ had to make a conscious decision to not be gay
Where’s the gay gene???
Donate a DNA sample so they can identify it.
Lol
The gay gene is a fairytale just like the big bang theory...

Yup. Your opponents are tres-pissed.
Trump sheep? They’re on their way out. I hear their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

Link?
White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets | Psychology Today

Thanks for the link... but nowhere does it indicate this is due to Trump.
Who cares if it's due to Trump? Just good news for America :thup:

Wait, that white middle-aged suicides are on the rise is good for America?

Say liberals, explain why Sanders was told to leave and why it's justified.
The same reason the baker’s decision was justified — their business; their decision. If that was good enough for the baker; it’s good enough for the Red Hen.

I disagree. Political views is a different thing than making a mockery of marriage, heterosexuality and nature itself.

What you're condoning is if your political opinion isn't in accord with services, then expect to be denied the service. YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HERE PEOPLE? WHOLLY FUCK.

But but but Obama....He did not attack and try to ruin a private business. What dies that have to do with a oresident attacking private business?

You are always so well informed. Trump makes a few WORDS about the condition of the outside of a tiny restaurant. Obama used his fascist goon squads to physically go after opponent after opponent and you remain clueless:

The true villains behind the Gibson Guitar raid are revealed | Human Events

BTW, not long ago, Gibson had to file for bankruptcy after 116 years in business.

I'm a Conservative and believe the owner of the establishment had every right to refuse service.

Sure he has the right. I'm asking why and is it justified?

The owner is a woman. She was called by her manager to come quick because 7 folks in Sarah's group had sat down to dinner....which BTW would probably have resulted in a several hundred dollar profit for the place. Faced with an open revolt from her lunatic staff, she asked them to leave, which they did without complaint or incident. NOW she's paying the price for that decision as will the workers who sabotaged her business.

Yes, idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?
Na, Gay is 100% choice... fact
^ had to make a conscious decision to not be gay
Where’s the gay gene???

Who is Gay Gene?
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7.jpg

I'm a Conservative and believe the owner of the establishment had every right to refuse service.
she does. no one said she didn't. we all just know we're not going there now. And I would bet many many others won't be either. It's her cake to bake.

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.

Our Black brothers and sisters need to step up and do a sit in. Civil rights for everyone, even Whitey!

museum-chicago-promo-539d7e54b839e96b80261eff0c8cf5b580d9ca5c.jpg

Thanks for the link... but nowhere does it indicate this is due to Trump.
Who cares if it's due to Trump? Just good news for America :thup:

Wait, that white middle-aged suicides are on the rise is good for America?
Oh did I write that?

I'm not a lib, but Sanders was thrown out of the joint because her political views didn't jibe with the Red Hen's political code.

The problem I have is that nothing on the website told the public about the policy, they didn't mention it when Sanders people called for the reservation, and there is not even a "Liberals Only" sign on the door.

All that has happened since is that people are spreading the word that conservatives need to be eating elsewhere.

sanders was asked to leave because she's a lying twat.
She looks like she smells like shit, too. I wouldn’t want her stinky self showing up to my restaurant with a family of stink bombs either.
no class. simply put, you have zip of it.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.
Karma is a bitch
I hope not, or America is beyond fucked. Trump's running that debt up way high.
We have over a century of career politicians spending more than we have, now all the sudden you are concerned??
Lol
I was talking about karma. If you want to talk about the debt, why have you suddenly stopped being concerned? It was the GOP's voodoo economics that started up the debt back in the 80's.
well actually you stated running the debt up. that isn't karma, that's just your point of view on the debt.

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

BTW, they've had to shut down their Yelp Review page due to the OUTRAGE. heh
That is highly inappeopriate for a president to do, regardless of what they did.

More "inappropriate" than running up a $10T debt, trying to lose two won wars, trying to socialize our medicine to control our lives, creating racial hatred instead of ending it as promised, trying to block the incoming President to save a "legacy" of deceit and degradation or just on general principles?

Watching some people flip their positions and their shit over this incident is just delightful to behold. Clowns.

When has anyone objected to people being denied service for being lying fuckwads?

That's what we have here.

I know you want to say that this is similar to the "gay wedding cake" case. But it isn't. Unless you
think being gay is a choice that one makes.

she does. no one said she didn't. we all just know we're not going there now. And I would bet many many others won't be either. It's her cake to bake.

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.
Wait a couple weeks. It's going to be packed if you go anytime soon.

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too, rape, murder, all kinds of themes. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.

But but but Obama....He did not attack and try to ruin a private business. What dies that have to do with a oresident attacking private business?

You are always so well informed. Trump makes a few WORDS about the condition of the outside of a tiny restaurant. Obama used his fascist goon squads to physically go after opponent after opponent and you remain clueless:

The true villains behind the Gibson Guitar raid are revealed | Human Events

BTW, not long ago, Gibson had to file for bankruptcy after 116 years in business.

Wow, your stupidity & ignorance has no bounds.

Trump attacks a private business because Trump made Sanders into a lying POS like him. Maybe if Sanders did not have to lie every fucking day to cover Trump's ass, she would not have been thrown out?

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.
Not true. You rubes get so confused when talking about that issue.

The same reason the baker’s decision was justified — their business; their decision. If that was good enough for the baker; it’s good enough for the Red Hen.

I disagree. Political views is a different thing than making a mockery of marriage, heterosexuality and nature itself.

What you're condoning is if your political opinion isn't in accord with services, then expect to be denied the service. YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HERE PEOPLE? WHOLLY FUCK.

Who ever made a mockery of "marriage, heterosexuality and nature itself'?

Forum List

Back