Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

@protectionsist

That's here now what's you and your nation is in the moment. An artificial stupid problem without any answer on nothing - specially not on the real problems of the planet Earth and the sufferings of the nature of our panet. Sure you are able to kill every sherpa and every mountaineer and cry "I am the greatest" - but also a 2 1/2 years old nation with a stupid, criminal and aggressive behavior is not endless under "Welpenschutz". No one like to ask questions like: "Is the USA a serios threat for the world peace and the survival of all mankind?" - and specially hates everyone some of the possible answers. So what about the idea to try become alive again, undead?

The last NATIONs that had a "stupid, criminal and aggressive behavior" that I recall were Germany/Japan in World War II ...

The reason for Germans for this war was basically the wrong decision of the USA to care about problems which were not problems of the USA and to create a "solution" after world war 1, where everything what you did, is exploding since a very long time now. Could perhaps had been better you had accepted that France, the British empire and Russia ("the national empires") had lost this war and perhaps it was wrong to destroy Germany and to wipe out the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire. One reason for Japan ot be part of this war was your occupation of Hawaii with a titanic fleet - aside that you had forced Japan once to have to become against their own free will a part of the "open world for trades", which you try to close now again.

Last edited:
The reason for Germans for this war was basically the wrong decision of the USA to care about problems which were not problems of the USA and to create a "solution" after world war 1, where everything what you did, is exploding since a very long time now. Could perhaps had been better you had accepted that France, the British empire and Russia ("the national empires") had lost this war and perhaps it was wrong to destroy Germany and to wipe out the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire. One reason for Japan ot be part of this war was your occupation of Hawaii with a titanic fleet - aside that you had forced Japan once to have to become against their own free will a part of the "open world for trades", which you try to close now again.
So you support Hitler and Hirohito, right ? You're OK with everything they were doing, right ? And you blame the US, right ? LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So you support Hitler ...

Hitler was a result of the wrong politics of the USA.

The totally senseless bombing of Monta Cassino (German soldiers were not in Monte Cassino before you bombed it down) showed by the way how totally crazy the allies of World War 2 were. Bombs against refugees and priests. More bombs against one building as against big industries or major cities - but the same time you had not the ressources to bomb down the railroads to Auschwitz-Birkenau and other death factories. And your war propaganda makes still today out of this disaster a great moment of world war 2 full of heroism. What a bullshit.

Last edited:

Face it. Your boy was the worst in history, second only to Mo the Pedophile. trying to deflect the blame to another country, only shows your weakness to accept responsibiity, and your capablity for dishonesty.

PS - Hitler declared war on America. That is a "problem of the USA"

Face it. Your boy was the worst in history,

Your ally Stalin was not better. And you made many many war crimes too. But the great USA thinks not about and so it had not happened.

second only to Mo the Pedophile.

To what?

trying to deflect the blame to another country, only shows your weakness to accept responsibiity, and your capablity for dishonesty.

PS - Hitler declared war on America. That is a "problem of the USA"

Read again what I wrote. I'm tired about to have to call you every second line an idiot.

Last edited:
"You" saved "me" in world war 2?
Yeah, America saved you in World War 2. That's correct.

That's not correct - specially also because nor you or I were a part of world war 2.

Without the over 400,000 American deaths in that war, and all the fierce fighting US military engaged in, you now would be a slave of German Nazis.

I am a German, idiot.

And you're too ignorant to even know it.

What do you think will history remember in 100 years about the USA?

Yes, it will be remembered that the United States saved hundreds of thousands of lives, American, Japanese, and Russian, by dropping the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Not all the Trump supporters are simple. Some of them have high school educations. The wit and IQ of a person are irrelevant to the right to have a political opinion anyhow.
Lol! No college for us huh liar?

He may be a lousy business man, and ignorant in so many ways, but one thing he is really good at, and understands thoroughly, is Marketing.

Hmmm...then I wish I was as "lousy" a businessman as is President Donald J. Trump, a multi-billionaire whose empire oversees more than 500 companies.

That's just stupid. The Treaty of Versailles was a major part of Adolph Hitler coming to power along with the shameful anti-Semitism of Germans and their blind belief in FREE STUFF.

When I listen to him speak I hear an imbecile who mocks, insults and ridicules decent people.

I love it! He drives Progressives NUTS. Let's say he mocks, insults, and ridicules people.
Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

The totally senseless bombing of Monta Cassino (German soldiers were not in Monte Cassino before you bombed it down) showed by the way how totally crazy the allies of World War 2 were. Bombs against refugees and priests. More bombs against one building as against big industries or major cities - but the same time you had not the ressources to bomb down the railroads to Auschwitz-Birkenau and other death factories. And your war propaganda makes still today out of this disaster a great moment of world war 2 full of heroism. What a bullshit.

What would you have the allies do about Monta Cassino? It was in the path of the allies path to Rome.

As you know, it was Adolph Hitler who targeted London.

Are you trying to say that it was the allies fault for the Nazi death camps?

Malmedy Massacre

Your ally Stalin was not better. And you made many many war crimes too. But the great USA thinks not about and so it had not happened.

No one is denying that there were war crimes on all sides of World War II. No rules of engagement, all-out war on all sides.

Please do not try to indemnify Adolph Hitler. He started the war, the allies ended the war. Period.

"You" saved "me" in world war 2?
Yeah, America saved you in World War 2. That's correct.

That's not correct - specially also because nor you or I were a part of world war 2.

Without the over 400,000 American deaths in that war, and all the fierce fighting US military engaged in, you now would be a slave of German Nazis.

I am a German, idiot.

And you're too ignorant to even know it.

What do you think will history remember in 100 years about the USA?

Yes, it will be remembered that the United States saved hundreds of thousands of lives, American, Japanese, and Russian, by dropping the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction. That's a clear war crime. Comparable question (If you are able to try to think about questiosn of ethics without "pragmatism" (=opportunism, darwinism)): Blews up your police Trump towers, when they like to arrest one of the criminals, who is living there? But your nation blows up everything in South America with the help of dictators, who came to power because of manipulatzions of the USA. The "land of the free" lets no one else be free, isn't it? And who is really free in the USA and not under an economic pressure, which grew drastically within the last 40 years? Less and less people, isn't it?

Last edited:

That's just stupid.

That's not stupid. He said he learned how to lie from an US-American president.

The Treaty of Versailles was a major part of Adolph Hitler coming to power along with the shameful anti-Semitism of Germans and their blind belief in FREE STUFF.

The USA did after world war 1 with all Germans exactly what you are doing now with all Germans. I'm by the way sure the "Aryan" propaganda of Hitler has to be made from a native English speaking mastermind, who did not speak German at all.

Last edited:

What would you have the allies do about Monta Cassino?

Do you really ask me what I had suggested what the allies should had to do instead to bomb down refugees, who were praying in the monastery Monte Cassino?

It was in the path of the allies path to Rome.

Karl Valentin said about this it would had been much more effective if German bombers had bombed down Germany and British bombers had bombed down Britain. This had saved a lot of fools - ah sorry: "fuel".

Yes and no - both. The Nazis learned a lot from the mass-murderer USA and the mass-murderer British Empire. From others too.

Malmedy Massacre

? ... Ah got it. ... You bombed down yourselve in Malmedy, Belgium. At Christmas tide! Three times! What an irony! So you can see very good what you everywhere in Germany did with the civil population there too. War crimes. This strategy to bomb down civilists made by the way the war longer - not shorter. I guess your strategy was to wipe all Germans forever from the planet. Then came the cold war and you changed this strategy.

Last edited:
Yes and no - both. The Nazis learned a lot from the mass-murderer USA and the mass-murderer British Empire. From others too.

Malmedy Massacre

? ... Ah got it. ... You bombed down yourselve in Malmedy, Belgium. At Christmas tide! Three times! What an irony! So you can see very good what you everywhere in Germany did with the civil population there too. War crimes. This strategy to bomb down civilists made by the way the war longer - not shorter. I guess your strategy was to wipe all Germans forever from the planet. Then came the cold war and you changed this strategy.
This guy is a fan of Adolf Hitler. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

th

Malmedy Massacre

This guy is a fan of Adolf Hitler. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

th

¿Do you speak with me? Do you know anything else except an empty "Adolf Hitler" about the long thousands of years of the German history? The US-soldiers in Germany were for me never a problem and never very important - but meanwhile I think it's time for them to go. Your nation lost every contact to reality. Help yourselve - that's the most important thing the USA is able to do in the moment. Since 40 years the growing of your economy makes for the most people not a big sense any longer. They are not part of this part of the USA. The american dream is their nightmare. This problem you are not able to solve with war - also not with economic wars.

Last edited:

What would you have the allies do about Monta Cassino?

Do you really ask me what I had suggested what the allies should had to do instead to bomb down refugees, who were praying in the monastery Monte Cassino?

It was in the path of the allies path to Rome.

Karl Valentin said about this it would had been much more effective if German bombers had bombed down Germany and British bombers had bombed down Britain. This had saved a lot of fools - ah sorry: "fuel".

Malmedy Massacre

61176847_388964565047281_6634227409929371648_n.jpg

Forum List

Back