Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

¿Do you speak with me? Do you know anything else except an empty "Adolf Hitler" about the long thousands of years of the German history? The US-solderis in Gremany were for me never very importnat - but meanwhile I think it's time for them to go. Your nation lost every contact to reality.

Who the hell cares about German history ?

BTW, Germany has only been in existence as a country for a few hundred years, since the rise of nation states. Before that, like the rest of Europe, it was nothing but a patchwork of barbarian tribes. So much for your "long thousands of years of the German history" idea. :laugh:

BTW, it might interest you to know that I happen to be a descendent of those Germanic tribes, as my grandmother immigrated from Germany > Denmark > the USA, and her maiden name was Schmidt.

And hey, I know of another American with German ancestry. His picture is in my avatar. :biggrin:

You murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction. That's a clear war crime. Comparable question (If you are able to try to think about questiosn of ethics without "pragmatism" (=opportunism, darwinism)): Blews up your police Trump towers, when they like to arrest one of the criminals, who is living there? But your nation blows up everything in South America with the help of dictators, who came to power because of manipulatzions of the USA. The "land of the free" lets no one else be free, isn't it? And who is really free in the USA and not under an economic pressure, which grew drastically within the last 40 years? Less and less people, isn't it?
Germany and Japan "murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction". Their guilt, because they started the war, and brought about their carpet bombing (Germany) and nuking (Japan)

When I listen to him speak I hear an imbecile who mocks, insults and ridicules decent people.

I love it! He drives Progressives NUTS. Let's say he mocks, insults, and ridicules people.
Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

General Patton? The man who peed in the Rhine and drove through a closed tollbar, what he did not survive? Another "great man". With "great men" you are able to wallpaper the WTC-twins. Was this the reason someone broke them down and with them everything what was once the house of cards USA?

Last edited:
You murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction. That's a clear war crime. Comparable question (If you are able to try to think about questiosn of ethics without "pragmatism" (=opportunism, darwinism)): Blews up your police Trump towers, when they like to arrest one of the criminals, who is living there? But your nation blows up everything in South America with the help of dictators, who came to power because of manipulatzions of the USA. The "land of the free" lets no one else be free, isn't it? And who is really free in the USA and not under an economic pressure, which grew drastically within the last 40 years? Less and less people, isn't it?
Germany and Japan "murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction". Their guilt, because they started the war,

Germany did not start world war 1 and it did also not start world war 2. That's a myth of the winners of this wars. "Germany" - without knowing it - started world war 2 together with your ally Stalin, while the people in Germany were convinced Poland had started a war.

and brought about their carpet bombing (Germany) and nuking (Japan)

You attribute victims to be responsible for the deeds of murderers. Tell me for example what the schoogirls in Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Dresden and Berlin had to do with your bomber pilots, so this pilots had any right to hate and to kill them? War is one of the most idiotic forms of violence. In war people are killing each other - who do indeed not know each other and have no reason to hate each other. But okay: Soldiers know the rules and the risks - others not. That's why it is a war crime to kill civilists.

Last edited:
General Patton? The man who peed in the Rhine and drove through a closed tollbar, what he did not survive?
The avatar picture is of EISENHOWER, you ignorant dolt.

Why do you insist to be an idiot?

Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

Again my answer:

General Patton? The man who peed in the Rhine and drove through a closed tollbar, what he did not survive? Another "great man". With "great men" you are able to wallpaper the WTC-twins. Was this the reason someone broke them down and with them everything what was once the house of cards USA?

Germany and Japan "murdered civilists with a weapon of mass destruction". Their guilt, because they started the war,

Germany did not start world war 1 and it did also not start world war 2. That's a myth of the winners of this wars. "Germany" - without knowing it - started world war 2 together with your ally Stalin, while the people in Germany were convinced Poland had started a war.

You attribute victims to be responsible for the deeds of murderers. Tell me for example what the schoogirls in Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Dresden and Berlin had to do with your bomber pilots, so this pilots had any right to hate and to kill them? War is one of the most idiotic forms of violence. In war people are killing each other - who do indeed not know each other and have no reason to hate each other. But okay: Soldiers know the rules and the risks - others not. That's why it is a war crime to kill civilists.
61176847_388964565047281_6634227409929371648_n.jpg

Yet we beat Hillary.
How'd that happen

Good question--
USA 1016 election

Here are the final numbers:
Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received .62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
http://fusion.kinja.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

Hillary actually won while the Russians bought off the electoral college

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Hillary popular vote "victory" was made entirely by illegals and the nonliving

When I listen to him speak I hear an imbecile who mocks, insults and ridicules decent people.

I love it! He drives Progressives NUTS. Let's say he mocks, insults, and ridicules people.
Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

What an idiot.

¿Do you speak with me? Do you know anything else except an empty "Adolf Hitler" about the long thousands of years of the German history? The US-solderis in Gremany were for me never very importnat - but meanwhile I think it's time for them to go. Your nation lost every contact to reality.

Who the hell cares about German history ?

I - and some more people.

BTW, Germany has only been in existence as a country for a few hundred years, since the rise of nation states.

"Germany" is anyway only an empty roman phrase. Indeed we are not a nation - we are nations. Others forced us to have to be a single nation too.

Before that, like the rest of Europe, it was nothing but a patchwork of barbarian tribes. So much for your "long thousands of years of the German history" idea. :laugh:

My avatar - the lionman - is 32000 years old. At this time of history lived here indeed lions too. Here live people whose ancestors lived here 20,000 years ago too. By the way: The allies including the USA decided to displace millions of Germans. That's a war crime too.

BTW, it might interest you to know that I happen to be a descendent of those Germanic tribes, as my grandmother immigrated from Germany > Denmark > the USA, and her maiden name was Schmidt.

Best greetings to your grandma. 60% of all US-Americans have a German under their ancestors. Very simple reason: Germans never were racists.

And hey, I know of another American with German ancestry. His picture is in my avatar. :biggrin:

Eisenhower = Eisenhauer = Miner for iron. Dwarfs were often miners.

Last edited:

61176847_388964565047281_6634227409929371648_n.jpg

Good grief. US-Americans are really only idiots. How is someone able to use the brainless sexism "boobs are the best place to rest a sad face" as an answer on the war crimes of the own nation and their allies in Germany during world war 2? What's going on in such a brain? By the way: The allies in world war 2 raped millions of German women - what's an ugly war crime too. US-American soldiers were not even shy to liberate France by raping lots of French women. The same time French, Scandinavians - and I guess others too - were not shy to maltreat women, who had had during war times a love relationship with a German soldier. Some pows came by the way never home, because they found their love during war. But looks like some US-Americans have only a romance with befouling wars and the heroism of death. What a perverted mad world.

Last edited:
I find it childish to argue with someone who says Germany did not start World War II. Apparently, you are the dupe/victim if some pretty ludicrous propaganda.

You also probably never served in the military, as you have a glowing ignorance of war, and its political underpinnings. By ludicrously claiming that I "attribute victims to be responsible for the deeds of murderers", you weaponize this absurd notion, to defend yourself from criticism for your ridiculous ideas.

Sorry. You're being too ridiculous for any of that methodology to work for you. You 're just a propagandized fool who has bought into a lot of lunacy. Not my problem.

To deprogram you a bit > war carries with it a lot of awful stuff that becomes necessary to do in order to avoid even more awful stuff. Get it ?

Good grief. US-Americans are really only idiots. How is someone able to use the brainless sexism "boobs are the best place to rest a sad face" as an answer on the war crimes of the own nation and their allies in Germany during world war 2?
There was only one war crime in European/African World War 2. The aggression of the Hitler regime.

I - and some more people. Best greetings to your grandma. 60% of all US-Americans have a German under their ancestors. Very simple reason: Germans never were racists.

Eisenhower = Eisenhauer = Miner for iron. Dwarfs were often miners.

Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? I mean really.

He may be a lousy business man, and ignorant in so many ways, but one thing he is really good at, and understands thoroughly, is Marketing.

Hmmm...then I wish I was as "lousy" a businessman as is President Donald J. Trump, a multi-billionaire whose empire oversees more than 500 companies.
Daddy saved him from all of his failures, constantly was bailing him out of his troubles....

Then he discovered the Russians and the banks dealing with them would loan money to him or the Oligarchs buying up his properties to launder their rubles, when the US Banks refused to ever loan any money to Mr Bankruptcy again....

He is a lousy lousy lousy business man.

But a GREAT marketer....

He focused on marketing himself and the Trump name, and got people to build the Trump named properties with their own money and paying him a royalty for his name...

He started the Apprentice to promote the Trump brand....

He is a very good marketing agent...

I watched a Star Trek episode last night that reminded me of trump’s mentality

If Trump had his way, he would make hospitals pick and chose who is to be treaded in the same way as this episode shows—

I encourage you to watch it.

Star Trek Voyager S07E05 - Critical Care

Once you have watched it, tell me what this hospital’s rules were that follow Trump's agenda?
:)-

Do you really ask me what I had suggested what the allies should had to do instead to bomb down refugees, who were praying in the monastery Monte Cassino?

Don't be silly. It was a prime target and the allies had tried repeatedly to take the building. No refugee would have stayed there unless they were forced by the Nazis.

Karl Valentin said about this it would had been much more effective if German bombers had bombed down Germany and British bombers had bombed down Britain. This had saved a lot of fools - ah sorry: "fuel".

Karl Valentin, as you well know, was a COMEDIAN. The Charlie Chaplin of Germany. That has specifically what to do with Adolph Hitler bombing London?

Yes and no - both. The Nazis learned a lot from the mass-murderer USA and the mass-murderer British Empire. From others too.

Now you're just playing the fool, a Troll.

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

Absolutely, we desperately needed a man like General George S. Patton in WWII. Do you disagree? If so, why?

What did General Patton have to do with Muslim terrorists taking down the Twin Towers and killing 3,000 innocent people?

First of all let me say here: You should really try to understand what I said here. To call "childish" what I said here is nearly a crime on its own. Who attributes victims with the deeds of the criminals who do this criminal deeds lives totally wrong and is dangerous for everyone else. You had to arrest all innocent people and let free every criminal, if you would be able to take serios on your own, what you tried to say.

I find it childish to argue with someone who says Germany did not start World War II.

Then try to learn something about real history. The fact here is called Hitler-Stalin-Pact. Hitler and Stalin agreed in the secret part of this treaty to divide Poland in a German and a Russian part. So Hitler as well as Stalin started world war 2. Stalin was your ally. So the allies including the USA started this war too. And in case of Japan you invaded once Hawaii with your pacific fleet. Every nation of the world had the right to attack you and to free the Krim - ah sorry: Hawaii. No one is really able to say Japan started this war - "you" started this war too.

Apparently, you are the dupe/victim if some pretty ludicrous propaganda.

You also probably never served in the military, as you have a glowing ignorance of war, and its political underpinnings. By ludicrously claiming that I "attribute victims to be responsible for the deeds of murderers", you weaponize this absurd notion, to defend yourself from criticism for your ridiculous ideas.

Sorry. You're being too ridiculous for any of that methodology to work for you. You 're just a propagandized fool who has bought into a lot of lunacy. Not my problem.

To deprogram you a bit > war carries with it a lot of awful stuff that becomes necessary to do in order to avoid even more awful stuff. Get it ?

In war exist 2 solutions which are damned dangerous. One solution is to lose a war. In case you lose a war you are able to lose everything - including your own life and the life of everyone else too. The better solution seems to be to win a war - but this is only an illusion. Someone who is able to solve a problem with violent methods has the tendency to use again violent methods for the solutions of new problems. So someone, who wins a war, will continue to do wars - until he will lose.

Last edited:
Good grief. US-Americans are really only idiots. How is someone able to use the brainless sexism "boobs are the best place to rest a sad face" as an answer on the war crimes of the own nation and their allies in Germany during world war 2?
There was only one war crime in European/African World War 2. The aggression of the Hitler regime.

The USA made lots and lots and lots of war crimes during their history. Also in world war 2 the USA made lots of war crimes. You got from me here some information about. The glorification of war in the USA is as strange as the glorification of weapons in the USA and the glorification of criminal deeds of the own people as long as this criminals are doing their crimes in the name of the USA ("Right or wrong my country"). The USA seem to suffer a mass-neurosis ... oh ... ... by the way: ... That's what Albert Einstein said about the situationi in Gremany in 1933. He said in this year the situation in Germany seemed to be avsituation of a psychological desease of the masses. ... I remembered this also, when you started the war in Iraq. You ran with open eyes - but blind - into this self made disaster. It was inmposisueobtl to argeu with any US-American for some weeks or even months. And the Iraq was only an artficial product of the British empire. A kind of home run. And what's perhaps very important too: Why, for heavans sake, do you have so unbelievable big diffculties to close the concentration camp Guantanamo, where you use different forms of justice for different people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back