🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tweets - Hannity reports - You decide

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seriously Fox News?

Every time Trump tweets something new it becomes Hannitys top story with an opening monologue. Tonight is no exception. Thing is we knew all this shit MONTHS ago. Some of it YEARS AGO. It's like Hannity is getting his talking points straight from Trump.
Now I know most of the media is in the anti Trump luggage rack but the answer to that is not to become Trump's lapdog.
Instead of trying to score partisan points how bout we discuss ongoing current events in congress or the Senate? How bout we discuss the current bids for the first 60 miles of the wall? How bout we report on or discuss the current events going on across the country or around the globe?

Hillary Clinton lost the election. WHY THE FUCK are we rehashing the Clinton Foundation and it's ties to Russia? Or the Uranium deal from ages ago? Are things SO BAD that Fox News feels the need to dredge up this old bullshit?

Seriously Fox News?

Every time Trump tweets something new it becomes Hannitys top story with an opening monologue. Tonight is no exception. Thing is we knew all this shit MONTHS ago. Some of it YEARS AGO. It's like Hannity is getting his talking points straight from Trump.
Now I know most of the media is in the anti Trump luggage rack but the answer to that is not to become Trump's lapdog.
Instead of trying to score partisan points how bout we discuss ongoing current events in congress or the Senate? How bout we discuss the current bids for the first 60 miles of the wall? How bout we report on or discuss the current events going on across the country or around the globe?

Hillary Clinton lost the election. WHY THE FUCK are we rehashing the Clinton Foundation and it's ties to Russia? Or the Uranium deal from ages ago? Are things SO BAD that Fox News feels the need to dredge up this old bullshit?
They'll do ANYTHING but cover the Trump/ Russia connection and investigation.

The deal was not that long ago. And the Clinton campaigns ties to Russia are stronger than anything found on Trump. This is current shit. Both Podestas have just been seriously outed as well.

John was sitting on a Russian board funded by the Kremlin while he was advising Hillary as SoS.

Tony was lobbying for the Kremlin's bank during the election. So all of this information is swirling around the DNC camp. In the here and now and should not be allowed to be buried.

Umm, the left has ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, CNN and the Comedy Channel not to mention the NY Times and the Washington Post but they worry about Hannity's top story. Go figure.

Seriously Fox News?

Who needs to bury jack shit? The Podesta brothers both have direct ties to the Kremlin. Needs to be pointed out.

• Banned
The deal was not that long ago. And the Clinton campaigns ties to Russia are stronger than anything found on Trump. This is current shit. Both Podestas have just been seriously outed as well.

John was sitting on a Russian board funded by the Kremlin while he was advising Hillary as SoS.

Tony was lobbying for the Kremlin's bank during the election. So all of this information is swirling around the DNC camp. In the here and now and should not be allowed to be buried.
2015 was the last time it was the top story on Hannity. He played the tape which had the date on it. Is this the best we can do?

Seriously?

• Banned
Umm, the left has ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, CNN and the Comedy Channel not to mention the NY Times and the Washington Post but they worry about Hannity's top story. Go figure.
I knew one of you idiots would imply I am "left"
I prefer the term RIGHT. And for more than one reason.

Seriously Fox News?

And they're completely out of ammo. I'm half expecting them to start throwing the birther nonsense back out there.

Seriously Fox News?

Trump is the King of Red Herrings. Whenever he feels cornered, he hauls out a fresh basket of them.

And the rubes gobble them down like trained seals.

And all of that was known well before Trump tweeted. Why wasn't it newsworthy then? It's like Trump says jump & Hannity asks for a trampoline.

I get that the media hates Trump but that is not an excuse for the only center/conservative media to act like they're in the pocket of the Trump administration. How bout a bit of unbiased reporting & let the cards fall where they may. This isn't a fucking ball game.
9 months ago you all hated Fox news. Today I express dismay with them and suddenly I'm a leftie. Were you all lefties 9 months ago when Fox was in the shitter or does that title solely belong to me.

Goes to show you they trust Hannity far more than they do the lib shit networks.
MSNBC and Fox News are about par on the propaganda outlet scale. Anyone who trusts either one of them is a fucking retard.

fake news reporting.PNG

The pseudocons have the entire AM dial coast to coast, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Fox News, Washington Times, Daily Caller, Drudge, The Blaze, Glenn Beck, and Hannity.

Seriously Fox News?

hannity sucks.....every time i go by his show he seems to have the same guest on....newt gingrich is there so much i was wondering if he was his new co-host....

The pseudocons have the entire AM dial coast to coast, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Fox News, Washington Times, Daily Caller, Drudge, The Blaze, Glenn Beck, and Hannity.
I occasionally watch Fox. Mostly before the evening programs. I never read or watch any of the others you listed.

Goes to show you they trust Hannity far more than they do the lib shit networks.
MSNBC and Fox News are about par on the propaganda outlet scale. Anyone who trusts either one of them is a fucking retard.

IF that was true why are you so worried about them getting the message out? Your a faker...

View attachment 119121
Oh, look. Someone made you a cartoon to copy and paste.

Here, read this: Fool Me A Thousand Times

And the rubes have STILL not wised up:

Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

Executive Order Leads to Capture of ISIS Leader

IF that was true why are you so worried about them getting the message out? Your a faker...
You have no idea what you are talking about.

See my posts about Alexis de Tocqueville on this subject.

Seriously Fox News?

Nice start.

You are preceding from the false assumption that there is any difference between the ultimate goals, the big overarching plans of both parties.

There isn't. This is why there isn't any news of substance, it's all just a distraction. This is why you are getting tired of it. It will keep on this way till the next BIG distraction, then you will forget about how little is being done.

The decay and rot have set in.

When really, did they do anything but steal from us during the Obama administration? That will be what will happen now too. Don't have any illusions to the contrary.

Forum List

Back