Trump Tweets To Congress: If Healthcare Bill Isn't Passed Soon, Expect Your Obamacare Waivers To End

Sometimes when you have inconsiderate spoiled children who take advantage of everything that's not fair to others, you have to initiate action to discipline them in order to make them do right. This is precisely what the Trumpenfuhrer is going to do to them.

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
If a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!
11:27 AM · Jul 29, 2017

TRUMP: If No Healthcare Bill Approved Soon – BAILOUTS for CONGRESS and Insurance Companies will End Soon

Donald Trump Threatens to Cancel Some Health-Care Benefits for Lawmakers
And if that doesn't work, he will throw a full tantrum in front of congress, which should be responded to by the sergeant at arms to step forward and administer a full pants down spanking. To be carried on all news media. Trumpcare according to the Congressional Budget Office will raise healthcare costs by 750 percent while leaving 23 million Americans uncovered. We started with Obamacare which was billed as "affordable health care." So Trumpcare looks like "un affordable health care." The American people have responded in a recent poll giving Trumpcare only 17 percent support and repeal of Obamacare only 17 percent support. And I just saw a more recent poll on Trumpcare at 13 percent. THAT is the reason legislators are holding back their support. There is likely to be a backlash with no real public support and a huge increase in cost with many Americans going uncovered. Legislators do not want to be the target of that backlash. They want to retain their jobs.

Sometimes when you have inconsiderate spoiled children who take advantage of everything that's not fair to others, you have to initiate action to discipline them in order to make them do right. This is precisely what the Trumpenfuhrer is going to do to them.

Donald J. Trump
If a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!

TRUMP: If No Healthcare Bill Approved Soon – BAILOUTS for CONGRESS and Insurance Companies will End Soon

Which is proof that the ACA is not imploding when they have to take steps to destroy it.

Trump "governing" by thuggery. He threatened to harm Americans in Alaska. He doesn't care who he hurts. As long as he gets his way, as long as he gets to lie that he's "winning" that's all that matters. Massaging his ego is what's important.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Donald J. Trump

My congressman and his staff are already in maobamacare. He doesn't believe in special considerations for just congress.

They voted to exempt themselves so they can keep ACA.

We pay for their ObamaCare while they vote to deny us the chance to pay for our own.

Then we got all excited and congratulatory to three Republicans because they decent vote in a "fraud" bill that would have taken insurance away from 18 million, raised premiums 20% across the board and given that money to pharma and insurance companies. How twisted is that?

Trump "governing" by thuggery. He threatened to harm Americans in Alaska. He doesn't care who he hurts. As long as he gets his way, as long as he gets to lie that he's "winning" that's all that matters. Massaging his ego is what's important.

Medicaid must be cut from people who are physically fit to work. Medicaid must be cut from negroes and illegals completely.

Donald J. Trump

My congressman and his staff are already in maobamacare. He doesn't believe in special considerations for just congress.

We pay for their ObamaCare while they vote to deny us the chance to pay for our own.

Then we got all excited and congratulatory to three Republicans because they decent vote in a "fraud" bill that would have taken insurance away from 18 million, raised premiums 20% across the board and given that money to pharma and insurance companies. How twisted is that?

You idiots are clueless how congress works, the bill that failed would have gone to a conference committee with the house where the resulting bill wouldn't be the same. Also I have a good friend that is a congressional staffer, she's having to pick and chose what medical tests her daughter will be getting because of $1,000 copays, does that sound like a great plan to you?

Donald J. Trump

You idiots are clueless how congress works, the bill that failed would have gone to a conference committee with the house where the resulting bill wouldn't be the same. Also I have a good friend that is a congressional staffer, she's having to pick and chose what medical tests her daughter will be getting because of $1,000 copays, does that sound like a great plan to you?

That bill should have never gone up for vote in the first place... it had NO bipartisan input.

Donald J. Trump

That bill should have never gone up for vote in the first place... it had NO bipartisan input.

Who's fault is that, the commiecrats were only interested in preserving the dear leaders legacy. Nazi Palousey even said this morning they will not consider doing away the the maobamacare mandates.

Donald J. Trump

18 million didn't even sign up...and premiums are going up more than that anyway.

Can you at least get your talking points script right?

Donald J. Trump

Who's fault is that, the commiecrats were only interested in preserving the dear leaders legacy. Nazi Palousey even said this morning they will not consider doing away the the maobamacare mandates.

They ASKED to be a part of it. The female Republicans ASKED to be a part of it. Bernie Sanders was all over every media ASKING for the Republicans to do it the right way with hearings and committees... McConnell and his group gave them the big middle finger, and they were why it failed.

They ASKED to be a part of it. The female Republicans ASKED to be a part of it. Bernie Sanders was all over every media ASKING for the Republicans to do it the right way with hearings and committees... McConnell and his group gave them the big middle finger, and they were why it failed.

They were more than welcome to participate in repeal and replace, they refused.

No, they were not. McConnell and his group picked who was allowed to be a part of his private party and there was ZERO hearings, and ZERO amendments allowed to be presented.

No, they were not. McConnell and his group picked who was allowed to be a part of his private party and there was ZERO hearings, and ZERO amendments allowed to be presented.

Really, they considered proposed amendments for 30 hours.

They did not consider any input from Democrats. They held ZERO hearings. I'm not going to argue with you about something you don't seem to have any knowledge on.

They did not consider any input from Democrats. They held ZERO hearings. I'm not going to argue with you about something you don't seem to have any knowledge on.

And, regular order hasn't been observed in congress for more than 8 years, stop your crying. Your side had a bunch of show hearings on maobamacare and we got shit out of them. maobamacare was never intended to succeed, it was to be a step to single payer.

And, regular order hasn't been observed in congress for more than 8 years, stop your crying. Your side had a bunch of show hearings on maobamacare and we got shit out of them. maobamacare was never intended to succeed, it was to be a step to single payer.

My side? I'm on the side of doing things the right way, that includes ALL members not just the majority who think they can sneak things through alone.

You can say whatever the fuck you want as your opinion, but that doesn't make it a fact. Obamacare was meant to be a work in progress that can only be improved.

My side? I'm on the side of doing things the right way, that includes ALL members not just the majority who think they can sneak things through alone.

You can say whatever the fuck you want as your opinion, but that doesn't make it a fact. Obamacare was meant to be a work in progress that can only be improved.

maobamacare is, was and always will be an unconstitutional POS. And Roberts violating the Constitution himself to stand it up won't change that fact. There was nothing in the law that would allow the court to find certain parts of the law unconstitutional and not declare the whole damned thing unconstitutional. Roberts did it anyway.

maobamacare is, was and always will be an unconstitutional POS. And Roberts violating the Constitution himself to stand it up won't change that fact. There was nothing in the law that would allow the court to find certain parts of the law unconstitutional and not declare the whole damned thing unconstitutional. Roberts did it anyway.

I know so many want do not want to pay for health ins. Pay the fine!!

Forum List

Back