Trump Tweets

Correll I know how to end this problem with Iran We killed one of their top men ,we send them Trump and call it even

What lies? That Obama was Kenyan? I thought we covered that already.

No, the lies you people were telling about Trump. YOur lies and Steele's lies.

People are in jail because of your side's shit. No one is in jail because of Birthers.

You people are the ones playing hard ball. Someday, people will respond in kind.

YOu ready for that?
People are in jail for committing crimes.

What lies? That Obama was a Muslim?

People are in jail because it was a witchhunt and you people ginned up shit.

Obama? Doubting his Christianity is a valid opinion.
No, people are in jail.because they committed crimes.

No. Conspiracy theories are never "valid opinions". They are merely distractions for weak minded folks.

1. Such terrible crimes....lol.

2. Calling an opinion and Conspiracy Theory is just you playing another game. Obama spent his childhood in a muslim nation because a Christian very late and in an odd political sect, BLT.
They were crimes, and whether you think they were serious or not the law does.

It is a conspiracy theory. Stop trying to justify it. You are making yourself look silly. Well sillier.

And this moron in our WH told Russia about the attack but not OUR Congress?? Will republicans continue with their brain drain in Nov like they did in 2016?

What would congress DO with the information? Who gives a fuck about them?

No, the lies you people were telling about Trump. YOur lies and Steele's lies.

People are in jail because of your side's shit. No one is in jail because of Birthers.

You people are the ones playing hard ball. Someday, people will respond in kind.

YOu ready for that?
People are in jail for committing crimes.

What lies? That Obama was a Muslim?

People are in jail because it was a witchhunt and you people ginned up shit.

Obama? Doubting his Christianity is a valid opinion.
No, people are in jail.because they committed crimes.

No. Conspiracy theories are never "valid opinions". They are merely distractions for weak minded folks.

1. Such terrible crimes....lol.

2. Calling an opinion and Conspiracy Theory is just you playing another game. Obama spent his childhood in a muslim nation because a Christian very late and in an odd political sect, BLT.
They were crimes, and whether you think they were serious or not the law does.

It is a conspiracy theory. Stop trying to justify it. You are making yourself look silly. Well sillier.

Being a witch was a crime too. THe witches were convicted, and sentenced by legal judges and courts and everything. That makes it right, I guess, in your mind.

There is a reason we use the term "Witchhunt" to point out when an investigation and/or trial is complete bullshit.

AND, I note, you still are being real vague about the terrible crimes.

And this moron in our WH told Russia about the attack but not OUR Congress?? Will republicans continue with their brain drain in Nov like they did in 2016?

If the info trump and his so called advisers got was NOT imminent attack it would be ILLEGAL for the AH to make the move he made AND one more thing he was given more than one possible measure of retaliation The AH chose the worst. Stupld unqualified POS in our WH needs one way or another removal Hope you feel safer

If the info trump and his so called advisers got was NOT imminent attack it would be ILLEGAL for the AH to make the move he made AND one more thing he was given more than one possible measure of retaliation The AH chose the worst. Stupld unqualified POS in our WH needs one way or another removal Hope you feel safer

The Declaration of War power being with Congress, has been completely and utterly corrupted long before Trump was President. Hell, maybe before he was born.

It is a dead issue. IF someday, you want to talk about doing something about that, I would support that.

But right now, you just look like a partisan hack, throwing shit against a wall, seeing if any big clumps will stick.

The Declaration of War power being with Congress, has been completely and utterly corrupted long before Trump was President. Hell, maybe before he was born.

It is a dead issue. IF someday, you want to talk about doing something about that, I would support that.

But right now, you just look like a partisan hack, throwing shit against a wall, seeing if any big clumps will stick.
LOL Well I was a republican so I remember how that goes Benghazi E mails etc etc etc

LOL Well I was a republican so I remember how that goes Benghazi E mails etc etc etc

Haha, very funny.

I'm serious. YOur point about the war powers separation is valid. BUt your timing makes it look like nothing but partisan hackery.

Bring it up at a time when the point is making it harder for the US to go to war, and I will be happy to support you.

Forum List

Back