Trump Tweets

3ADD86F1-323D-497C-ABB4-9590F8AC4FAD.jpeg

He basically admitted he has privileges to commit crimes that the Democrats don't have.
trump-crime-privilege.png

He basically admitted he has privileges to commit crimes that the Democrats don't have.
View attachment 298071

Dude. He is OBVIOUSLY saying that the witch hunters, would be the ones going to jail.

Ouch. I mean, are you really this bad at reading? Or just pretending so you can play "gotcha"?
You mean the Kenyan Witch Hunters, a.k.a. the Birthers? So which penitentiary is Melania in? When did they arrest Donald J. Trump ???

Even Alex Jones with his Sandy Hook conspiracies and fake pizza basement hasn't been arrested, just fined.

Why does Trump hide his emails?

View attachment 298071

Dude. He is OBVIOUSLY saying that the witch hunters, would be the ones going to jail.

Ouch. I mean, are you really this bad at reading? Or just pretending so you can play "gotcha"?
You mean the Kenyan Witch Hunters, a.k.a. the Birthers? So which penitentiary is Melania in? When did they arrest Donald J. Trump ???

Even Alex Jones with his Sandy Hook conspiracies and fake pizza basement hasn't been arrested, just fined.

It is quit a stretch to call the Birthers, a witch hunt. Big difference between asking for the public release of information and launching a massive investigation based on lies, with the intent of ginning up a conviction based on lies and procedural bullshit.

I'll only post when he's positively unhinged, so - you know.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting Friday

View attachment 188241

Then today:

View attachment 188242 View attachment 188243

He is SO obsessed with Hillary and Obama, it is nowhere in the realm of normal. I'm sure he's been told repeatedly, but he doesn't care. This makes him look incredibly thin-skinned, petty and insecure.

How is the president actually polling?

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Posting your hate of the orange man is still posting hate speech!

But of course carry on as you are programmed to do!

The far left obsession of Trump will ensure his win 2020.

The far left media running their orange man bad fake stories continues to over shadow the DNC field.

Al the far left had to was not act as crazy as Trump and you guys doubled down on stupid!

View attachment 298071

It is quit a stretch to call the Birthers, a witch hunt. Big difference between asking for the public release of information and launching a massive investigation based on lies, with the intent of ginning up a conviction based on lies and procedural bullshit.
What lies? That Obama was Kenyan? I thought we covered that already.

View attachment 298071

No, the lies you people were telling about Trump. YOur lies and Steele's lies.

People are in jail because of your side's shit. No one is in jail because of Birthers.

You people are the ones playing hard ball. Someday, people will respond in kind.

YOu ready for that?

The psychopath is in charge The morons on the right can see a little better now what a mistake Trump truly is, a dangerous stupid man behaving like a mob boss,,,,Does he have a plan?? lol

View attachment 298071

People are in jail because of your side's shit. No one is in jail because of Birthers.

You people are the ones playing hard ball. Someday, people will respond in kind.

YOu ready for that?
People are in jail for committing crimes.

What lies? That Obama was a Muslim?

YOu ready for that?

People are in jail because it was a witchhunt and you people ginned up shit.

Obama? Doubting his Christianity is a valid opinion.

YOu ready for that?

""I'm going to show my taxes""
I'm getting our troops OUT of the ME"

YOu ready for that?

No, people are in jail.because they committed crimes.

No. Conspiracy theories are never "valid opinions". They are merely distractions for weak minded folks.

YOu ready for that?

No, people are in jail.because they committed crimes.

No. Conspiracy theories are never "valid opinions". They are merely distractions for weak minded folks.

1. Such terrible crimes....lol.

2. Calling an opinion and Conspiracy Theory is just you playing another game. Obama spent his childhood in a muslim nation because a Christian very late and in an odd political sect, BLT.

And this moron in our WH told Russia about the attack but not OUR Congress?? Will republicans continue with their brain drain in Nov like they did in 2016?

Forum List

Back