Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

One definition of irony: In Trumps letter firing Comey, stating that he was told three times he wasn't under investigation.

And now due to that letter, there are now three investigations of Trump. By Mueller, DOJ, and Sen Judiciary.

Great, now you're lying. Comey never declared Trump is innocent.
Wrong. Comey testified Trump never ordered him to shut down the investigation.
Now you're lying. He said Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn's departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency.

And then again, in his testimony...

KING: And, in his press conference on May 18th, the president was asked whether he had urged you to shut down the investigation into Michael Flynn. The president responded, quote, “No, no. Next question.” Is that an accurate statement?

COMEY: I don’t believe it is.
Once again you are trying to pass opinion off as fact, continuing to gloss over Comey's words, "I understood', meaning he 'INTERPRETED Trumps words to mean...'.

Poor snowflake.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn's departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency.

KING: And, in his press conference on May 18th, the president was asked whether he had urged you to shut down the investigation into Michael Flynn. The president responded, quote, “No, no. Next question.” Is that an accurate statement?

Once again you are trying to pass opinion off as fact, continuing to gloss over Comey's words, "I understood', meaning he 'INTERPRETED Trumps words to mean...'.

Poor snowflake.
His opinion has credibility. Yours? None at all. And again, Mueller is weighing Comey's opinion. Yours? He doesn't even know you exist.

Democrats have repeatedl accused Trump of wtong-doing, repeatedly said, "This time we've got him", and repeatedly been wrong.

The only thing for sure is we all have to wait ... to once again see if the snowflakes 'finally have him' or if their hopes will be dashed again...

If Democrats worked as hard at trying to make the country and the lives of Americans better as they have / do trying to exact revenge on Trump for beating Hillary we would all be much better off.

Poor snowflake.
His opinion has credibility. Yours? None at all. And again, Mueller is weighing Comey's opinion. Yours? He doesn't even know you exist.
Ah, another triggered, biased, childish, opinionated personal attack all because I do not share the intolerant liberal's views. So sophisticated and refreshing... :p

If Democrats worked as hard at trying to make the country and the lives of Americans better as they have / do trying to exact revenge on Trump for beating Hillary we would all be much better off.
Democrats?? Trump is under investigation by a Republican special counsel, who was hand picked by a Republican Deputy Assistant General, who was hand picked by a Republican president and confirmed by a Republican Senate.

Why the fuck are you blaming Democrats?

Poor snowflake.
Ah, another triggered, biased, childish, opinionated personal attack all because I do not share the intolerant liberal's views. So sophisticated and refreshing... :p
Poor baby. Here ya go...

cry_baby_taschentuecher_01.jpg

You mean like how republicans tried to repeal Obmacare 52 times, instead of writing a job creating bill.

You snowflakes don't seem to grasp this quite yet...but Democrats don't WANT this investigation to get to it's "end" because there's nothing at the end! The goal is to keep this going for as long as possible despite not having any evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians to hack our elections or that he obstructed justice when he fired James Comey! Mark my words...this is going to be the longest...most over hyped "investigation" in the history of Washington and in the end they will come to the conclusion that there is smoke but they were never EVER able to find any fire!
Whitewater investigation lasted seven years
Hillary's email investigation lasted five years
Benghazi investigation lasted four years

Russiagate has only been going on for 11 months.....plenty of time left

Hell, Russiagate is already over, Winger...you guys totally struck out on that one! Now you've moved on to "HopeGate" where you try to impeach a sitting President for "hoping" that someone goes easy on Flynn! Good luck on that!
sure! Trump removed every witness from the dining room except Comey, just for HOPE! :rofl:

Was it HOPE as well when he asked Rogers and Coats to get Comey to back off the Russian investigation?

Does it matter how many people were in the room when he made the request? I'm sorry but that doesn't change "hope" into a direct order!
gun to your head old, you think trump is an honest man? Please take into consideration his history
And now he's blaming Meuller and/or Rosenstein for telling him to fire Comey??? The man should be made to step down immediately and taken to a funny farm

You mean like how republicans tried to repeal Obmacare 52 times, instead of writing a job creating bill.
Or opened 8 investigations over Benghazi because 1 wasn't enough.

And now he's blaming Meuller and/or Rosenstein for telling him to fire Comey??? The man should be made to step down immediately and taken to a funny farm
He is their boss, fire their squish cuck asses
932_402550569822723_487767466_n.jpg
LOL get Alex Jones in there he will do the job LOL

For people who dure hate Benghazi being mentioned, you snowflakes sure like bringing it up to justify the Trump Witch hunt. :p

Doing so, IMHO, shows distespect for those who died there.

For people who dure hate Benghazi being mentioned, you snowflakes sure like bringing it up to justify the Trump Witch hunt. :p

"dure?"

Is that like "covfefe?"

Maybe you should take the cock out of your mouth while you're posting?

After 3,000 people died on 9-11, republicans allowed only ONE investigation.

When 2 ambassadors were killed under Nixon/Ford there were ZERO investigations.

"dure?"

Is that like "covfefe?"

Maybe you should take the cock out of your mouth while you're posting?
Thank you for continuing to demonstrate how disgusting, pathetic, and low/no class snowflakes are...or maybe that's just you.

You're a fine example of the intolerant, disgusting, disrespectful, hate-driven 'resistance'.

Good luck with that, low life.

After 3,000 people died on 9-11, republicans allowed only ONE investigation.

When 2 ambassadors were killed under Nixon/Ford there were ZERO investigations.
And now they say Dems disrespect ? After 8 Benghazi investigations?trying to pin it on Hill ? Look in the gd mirror repubs

SWEET

Trump Acknowledges He Is Under Investigation in Russia Inquiry

Source: New York Times

WASHINGTON President Trump acknowledged publicly for the first time Friday that he is under investigatio
n in the expanding inquiry into Russian influence in the election and appeared to attack the integrity of the Justice Department official in charge of leading it. In an early-morning tweet, the president declared that he is being investigated for his decision to fire James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director. And he appeared to accuse Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, of leading a witch hunt.

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2017 "

The tweet was the first explicit acknowledgment by the president that Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel for the Russia inquiry, had begun examining whether Mr. Trump's firing of Mr. Comey last month was an attempt to obstruct the investigation.

And Mr. Trump's apparent reference to Mr. Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation because Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from it, came just hours after an oddly worded statement from Mr. Rosenstein complaining about leaks in the case.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/politics/trump-investigation-comey-russia.html

Forum List

Back