Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

The entire Trump/Russia thing is an utter FARCE, and the vast majority of Americans know it.

Had Hitlery won, NO ONE would have EVER heard a PEEP about RUSSIA and them influencing our election.

This whole thing is PURELY a DEMOCRAT charade created to do one thing, BRING DOWN A SITTING PRESIDENT.

End of story.
no it's not the end Trump has a history of being a slime bag and banks here won't lend to him because he doesn't pay You should put NOTHING past him

It's not a surprise since he fired Comey, told the Russians he did it to slow down or end the investigation on the Russians, and told us, via Lester Holt, the same.

So now, will the president finally give up this reality show he's been putting on, with his ''stay tuned to next week's show'' for more information yadahdahdah, and now, finally keep his mouth shut and fingers tweet-less and stop interfering with this ongoing Russian investigation?

The sooner President Trump stops his Circus maneuvers, the quicker this investigation can get to its end,

You snowflakes don't seem to grasp this quite yet...but Democrats don't WANT this investigation to get to it's "end" because there's nothing at the end! The goal is to keep this going for as long as possible despite not having any evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians to hack our elections or that he obstructed justice when he fired James Comey! Mark my words...this is going to be the longest...most over hyped "investigation" in the history of Washington and in the end they will come to the conclusion that there is smoke but they were never EVER able to find any fire!
Whitewater investigation lasted seven years
Hillary's email investigation lasted five years
Benghazi investigation lasted four years

Russiagate has only been going on for 11 months.....plenty of time left

Hell, Russiagate is already over, Winger...you guys totally struck out on that one! Now you've moved on to "HopeGate" where you try to impeach a sitting President for "hoping" that someone goes easy on Flynn! Good luck on that!
sure! Trump removed every witness from the dining room except Comey, just for HOPE! :rofl:

Was it HOPE as well when he asked Rogers and Coats to get Comey to back off the Russian investigation?

Does it matter how many people were in the room when he made the request? I'm sorry but that doesn't change "hope" into a direct order!

The entire Trump/Russia thing is an utter FARCE, and the vast majority of Americans know it.

Had Hitlery won, NO ONE would have EVER heard a PEEP about RUSSIA and them influencing our election.

This whole thing is PURELY a DEMOCRAT charade created to do one thing, BRING DOWN A SITTING PRESIDENT.

End of story.
no it's not the end Trump has a history of being a slime bag and banks here won't lend to him because he doesn't pay You should put NOTHING past him

He probably eats puppies for breakfast...right, Eddie! (eye roll)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

End of story.
...................................... :bsflag:

And you can take this to the bank too, Kiddies! The moderates who make up the deciding vote for the next election are going to figure out what the Democrats and the main stream media are doing as this farce progresses and they're NOT going to look favorably at the people who are behind it!

The moderates are abandoning Trump They may not trust the media to cover Trump but they trust the media more than they trust Trump.

The truth is that most of the country distrusts the media, Busybee...FAR MORE than they distrust Congress or the President! What CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times have been doing since even before Trump was elected has been so blatantly biased the electorate simply doesn't believe what they're being told by the so called "journalists" that work there!
Oh? On what do you base that?

It's not a surprise since he fired Comey, told the Russians he did it to slow down or end the investigation on the Russians, and told us, via Lester Holt, the same.

So now, will the president finally give up this reality show he's been putting on, with his ''stay tuned to next week's show'' for more information yadahdahdah, and now, finally keep his mouth shut and fingers tweet-less and stop interfering with this ongoing Russian investigation?

The sooner President Trump stops his Circus maneuvers, the quicker this investigation can get to its end,

You snowflakes don't seem to grasp this quite yet...but Democrats don't WANT this investigation to get to it's "end" because there's nothing at the end! The goal is to keep this going for as long as possible despite not having any evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians to hack our elections or that he obstructed justice when he fired James Comey! Mark my words...this is going to be the longest...most over hyped "investigation" in the history of Washington and in the end they will come to the conclusion that there is smoke but they were never EVER able to find any fire!

Hell, Russiagate is already over, Winger...you guys totally struck out on that one! Now you've moved on to "HopeGate" where you try to impeach a sitting President for "hoping" that someone goes easy on Flynn! Good luck on that!
sure! Trump removed every witness from the dining room except Comey, just for HOPE! :rofl:

Was it HOPE as well when he asked Rogers and Coats to get Comey to back off the Russian investigation?

Does it matter how many people were in the room when he made the request? I'm sorry but that doesn't change "hope" into a direct order!
gun to your head old, you think trump is an honest man? Please take into consideration his history

that nothing burger is said to be driving trump bonkers He keeps bringing up his EC win and how he's not being investigated in the middle of conversations This was coming from inside the WH and might be false but watching him operate these past months it's more likely to be true and IF so we're in deep s***

He was no different from any other officer in the ward room, they were all disloyal. I tried to run the ship properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. The crew wanted to walk around with their shirt tails hanging out, that's all right, let them. Take the tow line, defective equipment, no more, no less. But they encouraged the crew to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about steaming in circles, and then old yellow-strain. I was to blame for Lt. Maryk's incompetence and poor seamanship. Lt. Maryk was the perfect officer, but not Captain Queeg.

Ah, but the strawberries, that's, that's where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the ward room icebox did exist, and I've had produced that key if they hadn't pulled the Caine out of action. I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officer.

(long reflective pause)

Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

uhhhh, you are having dinner with several coworkers including your immediate boss and the the president of the United States, the president asks everyone at the dinner to leave, again, including your boss, but you....In private he asks you for your complete loyalty to him...and then tells you what a great man Flynn is... and then tells you, wink, wink, he HOPES you stop the investigation in to Flynn....anyone, knows what HOPE means in a situation like that...

coupled with then telling two other intelligence agency Heads to intervene and try to get you to drop the Flynn and Russian investigation....

:rolleyes:

I can see how any normal, honest human being, would take that, as a directive....

WTF are you talking about, Baghdad Bob? Mueller's just getting started. And this time, it's looking like Trump himself is under criminal investigation.

End of story.
Aww, poor, baby. Want some fries with that whine burger?

Of course it matters. Trump emptied out the room before asking Comey to drop the investigation because he knew it was wrong to ask and didn't want there to be any witnesses.

I'm sure we will beat the story to death for the next eight years, just as we have the other investigations. We are sure good at spending millions of dollar for no real reason.

Investigating Russian intervention in our electoral process is a good reason

Why do you want to just ignore it?

Sure I want it investigated, however just like the three investigations you mention, they will over investigate it and then continue to re-investigate for years. It's American politics and it is a waste of time and money. This investigation will turn out just like the others you mentioned and will be done out of spite, not what is best for the country.

Russia hacked the DNC servers in an attempt to influence our election. Most Americans should be outraged over that and sanctions should be invoked as punishment

As part of the investigation of that crime, we need to investigate why the party that was benefiting from that crime (Trump) was meeting with the Russians. If Trump has a legitimate explanation of what those meetings were about. Why hasn't he provided it?

gun to your head old, you think trump is an honest man? Please take into consideration his history
That guy is a lying con tool. He lies non-stop. Don't ever expect an honest answer from him. Not even with an imaginary gun to his head.

He does not need a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows
Grassley Rankles GOP with New Comey Investigation
June 16, 2017

“Republicans are wary of Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) decision to launch a Judiciary Committee investigation into the firing of former FBI director James Comey,” The Hill reports.

Said Grassley: “There should be no improper interference with FBI investigations to favor any elected official or candidate of either party.”

“Grassley’s announcement took his Republican colleagues by surprise, and several said they are uncomfortable with the addition of yet another investigation that could target the Trump White House.”

I'm sure we will beat the story to death for the next eight years, just as we have the other investigations. We are sure good at spending millions of dollar for no real reason.

Investigating Russian intervention in our electoral process is a good reason

Why do you want to just ignore it?

Sure I want it investigated, however just like the three investigations you mention, they will over investigate it and then continue to re-investigate for years. It's American politics and it is a waste of time and money. This investigation will turn out just like the others you mentioned and will be done out of spite, not what is best for the country.

Russia hacked the DNC servers in an attempt to influence our election. Most Americans should be outraged over that and sanctions should be invoked as punishment

As part of the investigation of that crime, we need to investigate why the party that was benefiting from that crime (Trump) was meeting with the Russians. If Trump has a legitimate explanation of what those meetings were about. Why hasn't he provided it?

First off, I said I wanted it investigated, I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater where we are digging for anything and everything, and the American people don't want it.

So far nothing has been found, so far we are going to Obstruction, which I predicted weeks ago.

It's a witch hunt by the left and I like them as much as I like the witch hunt by the right.

Forum List

Back