Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

When did they drop the investigation in the Russian interference?
When did they find anything?
You said they dropped it. Did you lie?
You can't read.
I read this: "here's no collusion, after Comey they dropped it,".

WTF did you read.
The narrative has moved on since the Comey nothingburger. So they shifted gears. You have NO facts.
It's like peeling an onion

You peel and you peel and the smell never goes away

Yes....and Comey, the (again) politically motivated / biased disgruntled, recently fired ex Director of the FBI who perjured himself and self-identified as an FBI procedure violating leaker. As I said, tough call on who to believe. In the end it boils down to 'he said - he said'. Draw.

Poll: Voters trust Comey over Trump

Poll: Voters trust Comey over Trump

Morning Consult poll, conducted in the days following Comey’s appearance before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 45 percent of voters said they trust Comey more to tell the truth, compared with 32 percent for Trump

Polls said Hillary would win in a landslide.
We and they were wrong Now you'll pay the price

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.
How will Trump be hurt? It will be yet another accusation falling on its' face. That hurts the left, not Trump. In your defense though you can't get any lower.
If his report is like Comey's report on the Clinton email investigation, it will certainly hurt Trump politically. What he needs is a clean bill of health, no collusion, no obstruction, and no financial crimes with no criticism of his actions. Otherwise democrats will use it against him just as republicans used the Comey report against her.

Maybe, by the time re-election comes about the voters will have forgotten, dismissed or tired of the issue and the negative effect would be minimal.

As long as the Comrade has a twitter finger, he will keep a crisis arpund him. The Dems are finally learning how to push his Twitter tirade button.

The trump cult is in denial and reduced to simply repeating trump's marching orders and talking points, no matter how ridiculous they are.

The President's son in law lied on his application for national security clearance. That is a felony that is punishable by incarceration in a federal prison. The evidence of this crime is the actual application that was signed and submitted by the son in law. His signature on a federal document with a warning of the penalties for not filling it out honestly, not filled out honestly is in the possession of the Special Counsel.

Similar situations exist with other trump associates. People close to trump are being accused and investigated for real and genuine crimes. Any effort to hinder those investigations can be interpreted as an attempt to obstruct justice.
Trump resides in the WH.
The GOP own all of Congress.
Obama plots sedition in exile.
Hillary fights to remain relevant.
Democrats chase slim hopes.
Radicalized snowflakes violently attack
1000+ losses
Back-to-back historic losses

...abd snowflakes tout false superiority while bravely claiming others are in denial...

Bwuhahahahaha....

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you libs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!
No, whether an investigation results in charges is immaterial. Obstruction of the investigation is a crime.

Any act that is intended to interfere with the administration of justice may constitute obstruction of justice. There are many different kinds of obstruction of justice that are covered by different federal and state statutes. For example, separate federal statutes cover obstruction of court orders, obstruction of criminal investigations, obstruction of state and local law enforcement of gambling statutes, and tampering with or retaliating against witnesses, victims and informants.
Does an FBI Investigation Qualify Under the Obstruction of Justice Statutes? A Closer Look

You still don't get it? Are you just or are you like most libs and reading comprehension is a big problem for you?

You cannot be charged with obstruction unless you actually obstruct an investigation. Since Trump has apparently done nothing to obstruct, how can that be?

Since the federal statutes would be the only one in question, why are you citing anything other than that?
Firing the guy responsible for the investigation is certainly suspicious. Considering firing his replacement is certainly cause to investigate. Couple that with sworn testimony from the FBI Director and memos documenting Trump attempts to influence the investigation, you have evidence. Is there sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime? We have to wait for the conclusion of the investigation. People like the NSA and CIA Director will be interviewed to see if Trump or his staff reached out to them.

Trump's future is dependent on what voters believe and what congress believes, not the courts.

The best outcome for the GOP and the worst for Democrats, is a quick completion of the investigation regardless of whether it exonerates Trump or get's him impeached. Republicans in congress would find Pence must easier to deal with than Trump and less likely to cause the kind of problems Trump has caused.
LOL, I like what he's done so far, so does his base. If the GOP tried they would be DEAD. Hang on junior, it's going to be a rough ride!
If the special council finds that Trump did try obstruct the FBI investigation, is guilty of financial crimes, or colluded with Russia, the congress will impeach him. His base may love him, but congress doesn't.

The best outcome for the GOP and the worst for Democrats, is a quick completion of the investigation regardless of whether it exonerates Trump or get's him impeached. Republicans in congress would find Pence must easier to deal with than Trump and less likely to cause the kind of problems Trump has caused.
LOL, I like what he's done so far, so does his base. If the GOP tried they would be DEAD. Hang on junior, it's going to be a rough ride!
What has he done?
Tweet Tweet Tweet Tweet

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

No, whether an investigation results in charges is immaterial. Obstruction of the investigation is a crime.

Any act that is intended to interfere with the administration of justice may constitute obstruction of justice. There are many different kinds of obstruction of justice that are covered by different federal and state statutes. For example, separate federal statutes cover obstruction of court orders, obstruction of criminal investigations, obstruction of state and local law enforcement of gambling statutes, and tampering with or retaliating against witnesses, victims and informants.
Does an FBI Investigation Qualify Under the Obstruction of Justice Statutes? A Closer Look

You still don't get it? Are you just or are you like most libs and reading comprehension is a big problem for you?

You cannot be charged with obstruction unless you actually obstruct an investigation. Since Trump has apparently done nothing to obstruct, how can that be?

Since the federal statutes would be the only one in question, why are you citing anything other than that?
Firing the guy responsible for the investigation is certainly suspicious. Considering firing his replacement is certainly cause to investigate. Couple that with sworn testimony from the FBI Director and memos documenting Trump attempts to influence the investigation, you have evidence. Is there sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime? We have to wait for the conclusion of the investigation. People like the NSA and CIA Director will be interviewed to see if Trump or his staff reached out to them.

Trump's future is dependent on what voters believe and what congress believes, not the courts.

Nio, firing Comey was not suspicious. He serves at the pleasure of the President and was a loose cannon. As to firing his replacement, a new FBI director has not been named, so how could he fire him or her?

Whose memos? Comey's? You ever heard the concept "he said, he said". There is no there there! I could write a memo saying Comey is a cum-guzzling man whore, but that doesn't make it true.

I suggest you read up on the concept of "Executive Privilege" before betting the farm on what anyone has to say about Trump.

How is that nothing burger tasting Mr. Mueller?

If the special council finds that Trump did try obstruct the FBI investigation, is guilty of financial crimes, or colluded with Russia, the congress will impeach him. His base may love him, but congress doesn't.

Fishing must be getting pretty expensive for the libs. If Meuller drags this out, his boss at DOJ will cut his purse strings.

What has he done?
Tweet Tweet Tweet Tweet

I always knew most libs were bird brains!

How will Trump be hurt? It will be yet another accusation falling on its' face. That hurts the left, not Trump. In your defense though you can't get any lower.
If his report is like Comey's report on the Clinton email investigation, it will certainly hurt Trump politically. What he needs is a clean bill of health, no collusion, no obstruction, and no financial crimes with no criticism of his actions. Otherwise democrats will use it against him just as republicans used the Comey report against her.

Maybe, by the time re-election comes about the voters will have forgotten, dismissed or tired of the issue and the negative effect would be minimal.

As long as the Comrade has a twitter finger, he will keep a crisis arpund him. The Dems are finally learning how to push his Twitter tirade button.

Let me know when he is indicted.

I just hope all of you liIbs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!
Multiple potential and suspected crimes were being investigated by the FBI in regards to withholding information about meetings with Russian officials where classified data or inappropriate and illegal business dealing may have been discussed. Also being investigated were allegations of collusion to interfere with elections.
A point of fact is that a crime need not have been committed. The obstruction of investigators to ascertain whether a crime was committed or not is sufficient to bring about an obstruction charge.

A point of fact is that a crime need not have been committed.

Sorry, Loser, but that is EXACTLY WHAT MUST HAVE OCCURRED! What a jackass! If no evidence of a CRIME is found, the investigate is DROPPED. The only thing the FBI or special counsel is interested in or can prosecute on is a FUCKING CRIME. NO CRIME, NO MATTER. Get it?

Moron.
Even if the Special Council finds compelling evidence of obstruction by Trump, he may be shielded from prosecution but not impeachment. Most probably Mueller will released a report of the investigation when it is complete, similar to the Comey report on the Clinton email investigation.

It Special "Counsel", not council!

The "investigate is dropped"! WTF, over?

Learn the English language before you embarrass yourself further!

Your ignorance of politics is not the only thing making you a lib!
You might want to read your posts before posting them to see if they make sense.
It Special "Counsel", not council!
The "investigate is dropped"! WTF, over?

Fishing must be getting pretty expensive for the libs. If Meuller drags this out, his boss at DOJ will cut his purse strings.
The Clinton investigation lasted over a year and a half. The investigation of Russian interference in the election, Trump obstruction, and Trump financial matters will last at least as long, probably longer since Trump keeps creating more items to be investigated.

Trump just doesn't get it. He can't run the country the way he runs the Trump Organization.

The Clinton investigation lasted over a year and a half. The investigation of Russian interference in the election, Trump obstruction, and Trump financial matters will last at least as long, probably longer since Trump keeps creating more items to be investigated.

Trump just doesn't get it. He can't run the country the way he runs the Trump Organization.

If you are referring to Hillary Clinton, the investigation was being stonewalled.

Are you that desperate to create things for which Trump can be accused?

Do you not notice that one media source creates a anonymous report and then every other lib media circus swears to that?

If you read an ABC News article that cites the Washington Post which cites a story in the NY Times which cites a MSNBC article, which got it from an anonymous source who was just likely making shit up to get rid of the reporter before they punched them in the face.

The entire matter has reached comic proportions. The Clinton investigations lasted so long because they withheld information and there was a lot to investigate. Nothing is being withheld here and there is really very little to investigate. Disagree? OK, what body of EVIDENCE is there to investigate? And please do not quote Tweets, innuendo or unnamed anonymous allegations in hostile newspapers------ those are NOT legal evidence.

There is no good ending to this. Mueller should have already recused himself due to violation of the Special Counsel Rule. If not, Rosenstein needs to fire and replace him. If Mueller finds against Trump, there will be righteous revolt and nonacceptance in this country and land for all the reasons above. If Mueller finds Trump clear of all wrongdoing, then the Left will never let it rest. There will be endless accusations of fixing, corruption or something. Al Green and Waters will be calling for new investigations of the investigations, cover-ups and impeachment. Why? Because the Democrats are not interested in fact-finding, they are only interested in an OUTCOME. The only good thing about all of this is that being investigated by the FBI is not always a BAD thing------ sometimes they investigate you in order to CLEAR you as a suspect in wrongdoing!!!

Nio, firing Comey was not suspicious. He serves at the pleasure of the President and was a loose cannon. As to firing his replacement, a new FBI director has not been named, so how could he fire him or her?

Whose memos? Comey's? You ever heard the concept "he said, he said". There is no there there! I could write a memo saying Comey is a cum-guzzling man whore, but that doesn't make it true.

I suggest you read up on the concept of "Executive Privilege" before betting the farm on what anyone has to say about Trump.

• Trump meets privately with Comey several times and Comey documents Trump's attempt to interfere with the investigation.
  • Trump fires Comey
  • Trump brags to the Russians that firing nutjob Comey will ease the pressure from the investigation.
  • Mueller is appointed and will investigate Trump for obstruction.
  • Trump considers firing Mueller.

And you don't think that's suspicious :cuckoo:

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.
No sh!t.

Does Richard Milhous Nixon ring any bells right about now ?!

• Trump meets privately with Comey several times and Comey documents Trump's attempt to interfere with the investigation.
  • Trump fires Comey
  • Trump brags to the Russians that firing nutjob Comey will ease the pressure from the investigation.
  • Mueller is appointed and will investigate Trump for obstruction.
  • Trump considers firing Mueller.

And you don't think that's suspicious :cuckoo:

Comey wrote those notes when? As far as anyone knows, it could have been long after he was fired.

Trump bragging to who? Do you honestly think he did this in front of a room full of people, none of which apparently agrees with the story line, just like he was accused of leaking classified information and that turned out to be a complete fabrication also.

Where did you get that Trump is considering firing Meuller? Oh, it is one of the anonymous sources again!

Mmm... Those nothing burgers must taste really good because you keep throwing more on the grill!

Great, now you're lying. Comey never declared Trump is innocent.
Wrong. Comey testified Trump never ordered him to shut down the investigation.
Now you're lying. He said Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn's departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency.

And then again, in his testimony...

KING: And, in his press conference on May 18th, the president was asked whether he had urged you to shut down the investigation into Michael Flynn. The president responded, quote, “No, no. Next question.” Is that an accurate statement?

COMEY: I don’t believe it is.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

There can't be obstruction of Justice if there is no crime. Have fun pissing up yet another rope.

I would think you all would learn a lesson the last time you were fed a mountain of poo, but you all want believe so bad that you'll believe any crap they shove up your keester.
Great, another Judge Judy.

There were crimes being investigated, namely, collusion between Trump associates and Russian hacking.

And there was none. For Obstruction to occur there has to be an underlying crime and there wasn't one.

That is a simple fact that clearly you will never get through your ever so thick skulls. Collusion, if it had occurred, and we know it didn't, is not a crime.

Duh!
Potential crimes were being investigated. That's all that's needed. No one need be prosecuted with any charges for Trump to be found guilty of obstruction. Hell, no one even needs to be charged with an underlying crime.

Really? NAME THEM!

Forum List

Back