Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

If you think only the words, and not the inflections matter, never play poker. People will bluff you into submission.
INFLECTION, BODY LANGUAGE, etc are all PERSONALLY PERCEIVED - INTERPRETED ideas.

OPINION.
INTERPRETATION
NOT FACT.

5 months into his presidency the orange failure doesn't have one piece of legislation passed, his Muslim ban has been smacked down 3 times and is under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Tired of winning yet?

Not one? Are you sure about that Cheeto breath?

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?
17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
Your life of denial is pathological.
You're the liar. It could be 98 agencies but they were all repeating the original Obama administration report that was a conclusion. No facts of collusion. No wonder you believe what you do, they have you totally in the dark.
No sir. You in fact are the liar. I've educated you on this forum more times than you can count and I showed attribution on the fact you just called me a liar about.
No, you're the liar. You disregarded the facts I just posted. Honest people don't need to do that. There's no evidence of collusion so they've moved on to obstruction. They are desperate for power.
What was Ken Starr hired to investigate? I love it when you Trumpettes whine.

Ken Starr was hired to investigate Whitewater. I recently found out that a lawyer from the small town in Kentucky where I live helped him with the investigation.

INFLECTION, BODY LANGUAGE, etc are all PERSONALLY PERCEIVED - INTERPRETED ideas.

OPINION.
INTERPRETATION
NOT FACT.

And federal law allows peoples perceptions to drive their interpretation. That as long as their interpretation is reasonable, it's the one they use. So if somebody tells you to meet them outside. If you perceive that as a threat, then it's a threat.

5 months into his presidency the orange failure doesn't have one piece of legislation passed, his Muslim ban has been smacked down 3 times and is under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Tired of winning yet?

NOPE, Cheeto has half a piece of legislation.

Until it passes both houses, it's just a BILL.

It's like that pile of bills to repeal obamacare the house passed, but that went nowhere. They never became legislation capable of being signed (or veto'd) by the president.

Last edited:
Tired of winning yet?

NOPE, Cheeto has half a piece of legislation.

Until it passes both houses, it's just a BILL.

Again are you sure about that? I really think you should do more research before you post and here is just one of many.

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Reverse Barack Obama's 2016 gun executive order

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

I just wonder--- and I don't disagree with anything you said but ---if the Congress hasn't found a shred of evidence in nearly 11 months, just what will Mueller find? And just how long does he keep looking? If you find nothing do you conclude there must be something there SOMEWHERE and just keep digging for YEARS until you finally find that Trump was once late returning a library book?

Is there even a single Democrat as WHISTLE CLEAN as Trump has turned out to be so far?

My other question is why is the Congress doing this investigation if we have Mueller investigating as well? Aren't they both looking into the same thing? So--- why do we have TWO investigations into something that not a shred of evidence has ever been found on, yet ZERO investigations into KNOWN crimes, such as Hillary's abuse of government email, destruction of evidence, Comey's abuse of his power and Lynch's obstruction of the Hillary investigation, where even a schmuck like me already knows there is credible evidence of? Oh, silly, silly me.

LASTLY, what concerns me about Mueller now is the very thing that both Trump and Sessions have already been attacked on--- compromise. Sessions was just attacked the other day for recusing himself to avoid appearances of conflict, because he was part of the Trump Campaign so stepped aside so as to avoid the appearance of a CONFLICT OF INTEREST. And he was attacked even for doing that.

Now, here we have Mueller and he was a fine guy, but now that the case has swung to include Comey, it turns out that:

A). Comey and him are close buddies. Can we really expect Mueller to fairly investigate or prosecute his close friend? Isn't that the same conflict of interest used to both attack Sessions AND use as grounds that he should STEP DOWN as Attorney General for? On top of that, Comey met with him privately and gave Mueller a bunch of stuff.

B). Comey says he passed a bunch on notes onto a buddy of his to leak to the press. If these notes exist, why have they not been produced and turned over a week after being asked for? What does it take to find notes, 5 minutes? After guarding them like the Emperor's Jewels for months, what has Comey done now, lost them?

C). Other people on Mueller's team include three people who were either Clinton appointees or gave generously to Hillary's campaign. Again, isn't this a troubling conflict of interest? How can I be sure that Mueller will be fair and just in his findings when everything I learn about the guy sides against Trump?

D). Whatever happened to what this investigation was really supposed to be about? Russia. When is someone going to start worrying about fixing however Russia was getting into all these election things? I haven't heard one word about that. I can beef up my computer in 5 minutes; how long does it take the FBI, CIA and NSA to beef up theirs? Isn't that the real issue here and not whether Sessions was the last to leave a room, whether he lingered, picked his nose, ate a booger, or what he said to Comey a week later over a cup of tea???
You bring up many good points, too many for me address in this post.

First, you have to understand there is no similarity between an FBI investigation and a congressional investigation. Where the FBI uses trained investigators, interviewers, technically skilled information gatherers, a congressional investigation employs no real investigators, just legislators and staff members. Their only tool is testimony through invitation or subpoena. Instead of trained interviewers, you have congressmen asking questions based on their political agenda. Also, congressional investigations are always biased because the party in power will choose who serves on the investigating committees. The goals are also different. An FBI investigation seeks to determine if laws have been broken, by who, and whether there is sufficient evidence to support charges. A congressional investigation theoretically is seeking the truth although it can easily turn into a dog and pony show or an inquisition aimed at supporting a political agenda.

Congressional investigations are initiated for political reason and independent from FBI investigations which are initiated to determine if federal law has been violated. When the two investigations are run simultaneous, there is sharing of information, both publically and privately.

Second, I haven’t found anything to indicate that Comey and Mueller were “buddies”. Mueller was the FBI Director when Comey was working for the AG. They did work together on a case and both expressed admiration for the others work but I think that’s about it.

There are exaggerations and inaccuracies in an attempt to paint Mueller’s team as being biased. Of course if they clear Trump of any wrong doing, his team will be praised for unbiased investigation. The team will have 50 to 100 members mostly current and pass FBI agents and lawyers many of which have worked with or for the government. This means that there will be Democrats and Republicans some who worked for republican presidents and some who worked for democrat presidents.

Federal investigations rarely keep the public informed and for good reason. My question is will there be any public updates during the investigation? With up to 100 members on the investigation team, I can't imagine this thing wrapping up in a few weeks or even a few months, probably not even this year. With that number of people, leaks are going to be a problem which means a lot of false news and hypotheticals accepted as fact.

We are talking laws...now you want to change the goal post from your assnine claim Trump did not pass any bills?

That law reversed an Obama executive order, that Trump could have reversed with an executive order. I'll give you that Trump had a law passed that he didn't need.

And federal law allows peoples perceptions to drive their interpretation. That as long as their interpretation is reasonable, it's the one they use. So if somebody tells you to meet them outside. If you perceive that as a threat, then it's a threat.
Except it boils down to Comey's speculative word against Trump's word....fail.

You mean the same Trump who claimed more people attended his inauguration than ever in history. The Trump who claimed Obama wiretapped the phones in trump tower. The Trump who said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

OK, one of those things was true.

You mean the same Trump who claimed more people attended his inauguration than ever in history. The Trump who claimed Obama wiretapped the phones in trump tower. The Trump who said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

OK, one of those things was true.
Yes....and Comey, the (again) politically motivated / biased disgruntled, recently fired ex Director of the FBI who perjured himself and self-identified as an FBI procedure violating leaker. As I said, tough call on who to believe. In the end it boils down to 'he said - he said'. Draw.

...another fake news thread on the same subject. The Russian thing didn't stick, this can't so they will go back to voter fraud.

Oh no, the COLLUSION shtick didn't find any foothold, so now the LibTards have moved onto Gambit #2: Obstruction.
Mueller is a lifelong republican first appointed by Reagan and later by H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. I doubt he takes any pleasure in opening an investigation that may end the current republican president's term in office.

Trump might well survive charges that his campaign colluded with the Russians, but not Obstruction of Justice. Unless Mueller finds no evidence of obstruction, Trump will be hurt political just as Clinton was. Republican congressmen must be questioning whether Trump is becoming more of a liability than an asset.

Let me explain this to you one more time. There has to have been a crime for an obstruction of justice charge.

Please tell me what the crime is!

You cannot have the latter without the former.

I just hope all of you liIbs remembered to get your fishing licenses renewed!
Multiple potential and suspected crimes were being investigated by the FBI in regards to withholding information about meetings with Russian officials where classified data or inappropriate and illegal business dealing may have been discussed. Also being investigated were allegations of collusion to interfere with elections.
A point of fact is that a crime need not have been committed. The obstruction of investigators to ascertain whether a crime was committed or not is sufficient to bring about an obstruction charge.

A point of fact is that a crime need not have been committed.

Sorry, Loser, but that is EXACTLY WHAT MUST HAVE OCCURRED! What a jackass! If no evidence of a CRIME is found, the investigate is DROPPED. The only thing the FBI or special counsel is interested in or can prosecute on is a FUCKING CRIME. NO CRIME, NO MATTER. Get it?

Moron.
Even if the Special Council finds compelling evidence of obstruction by Trump, he may be shielded from prosecution but not impeachment. Most probably Mueller will released a report of the investigation when it is complete, similar to the Comey report on the Clinton email investigation.

Yes....and Comey, the (again) politically motivated / biased disgruntled, recently fired ex Director of the FBI who perjured himself and self-identified as an FBI procedure violating leaker. As I said, tough call on who to believe. In the end it boils down to 'he said - he said'. Draw.

Poll: Voters trust Comey over Trump

Poll: Voters trust Comey over Trump

Morning Consult poll, conducted in the days following Comey’s appearance before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 45 percent of voters said they trust Comey more to tell the truth, compared with 32 percent for Trump

Last edited:
Even if the Special Council finds compelling evidence of obstruction by Trump, he may be shielded from prosecution but not impeachment.

Has Trump ever been briefed on Watergate? I can imagine his chief of staff telling him about it, or if he's waiting for Mueller to talk to Trump about it.

Seriously
You people are Dishonest Idiots.
Do you know how many people in The Clinton Campaign have connections not only with Foreign Banks but with Russian Banks?

WTF are you trying to insinuate? That putting any money or investment in anything but an American Bank, and in to American Companies and The American Stock Market is the only thing an American Citizen is allowed to do?

If you believe that, then how in the Hell is THE CLINTON FOUNDATION even allowed to exist? That so called "Money Laundering" operation took in between $250 Million to $500 Million a year in donations from The Chinese, Russia, African Nations, a whole host of European Nations, and Middle Eastern Nations and South American Nations!

They took millions from Despots, Tyrants, Dictators, and Criminals, and didn't give a damn how disreputable the Donor Was, nor did they care about separating State Department Business from The Clinton Foundation Business.

You are seriously that stupid, that you should resign from posting here. You really are not intellectually prepared to discuss real issues with informed adults.
And if you think our investigative agencies are stupid enough to go bat their heads against a wall you should just walk away and forget posting here because you are too stupid to breathe

Well considering that after 18 months of 24-7 surveillance on President Trump and his staff produced nothing, and 11 months of investigations by 5 different groups produced absolutely nothing, not only are they stupid enough to beat their heads against a wall, but they are DISHONEST enough to keep a WITCH HUNT ABOUT NOTHING GOING for as long as they can before someone with sense tells them to Sit THE PHUCK DOWN and STFU, it's over.
TREE Don't you know Trump has dirty hands that he's always been an under the table guy with law firms to keep him out of going to jail He's a fn land lord as dishonest as they come

I only know that you are dirty and dishonest and that 47% of the country pays no taxes, with their hands out under the table waiting for the next installment of "more free stuff."

Talk about buying an election?

My opinion is, that if you don't pay taxes, and aren't an American citizen, that you should not be allowed to vote.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

If you don't like that idea, then let every American Citizen vote whether they pay taxes or not, but require Voter ID.
And just why do you think trump won't show his returns?? And you let him become President ??
because it isn't a requirement for a presidency. aa Birth certificate is. and you make more shit about the non required document than that one that actually is. that's how lame you are.

And if you think our investigative agencies are stupid enough to go bat their heads against a wall you should just walk away and forget posting here because you are too stupid to breathe

Well considering that after 18 months of 24-7 surveillance on President Trump and his staff produced nothing, and 11 months of investigations by 5 different groups produced absolutely nothing, not only are they stupid enough to beat their heads against a wall, but they are DISHONEST enough to keep a WITCH HUNT ABOUT NOTHING GOING for as long as they can before someone with sense tells them to Sit THE PHUCK DOWN and STFU, it's over.
TREE Don't you know Trump has dirty hands that he's always been an under the table guy with law firms to keep him out of going to jail He's a fn land lord as dishonest as they come

I only know that you are dirty and dishonest and that 47% of the country pays no taxes, with their hands out under the table waiting for the next installment of "more free stuff."

Talk about buying an election?

My opinion is, that if you don't pay taxes, and aren't an American citizen, that you should not be allowed to vote.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

If you don't like that idea, then let every American Citizen vote whether they pay taxes or not, but require Voter ID.

Are you really sofa king stupid to think that all that 47% votes Democrat?
And some of our biggest corporations pay no taxes
but every one of their employees do. it's where revenue comes from. So encourage more employees to get more revenue. why is that difficult for you?

BTW, if the corporations could get the 47% to work, they'd all pay into the system and guess what, even more fking revenue.

Forum List

Back