Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Trump is his own worst enemy. Things have only gotten worse for him since he fired Comey

Thank you for that opinion, none of which is evidence of a crime.

Who said a crime was committed?

Trump is under investigation. That investigation will determine whether a crime was committed

Talk about being your own worst enemy...Trumps multiple excuses for firing Comey are not helping him

Maybe he should release his tapes

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?
17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
Your life of denial is pathological.
You're the liar. It could be 98 agencies but they were all repeating the original Obama administration report that was a conclusion. No facts of collusion. No wonder you believe what you do, they have you totally in the dark.
No sir. You in fact are the liar. I've educated you on this forum more times than you can count and I showed attribution on the fact you just called me a liar about.

5 months into his presidency the orange failure doesn't have one piece of legislation passed, his Muslim ban has been smacked down 3 times and is under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Tired of winning yet?

Trump is his own worst enemy. Things have only gotten worse for him since he fired Comey

Trump is under investigation. That investigation will determine whether a crime was committed

Talk about being your own worst enemy...Trumps multiple excuses for firing Comey are not helping him

easy doesnt understand how an investigation works, or anything else that requires complex thought for that matter.

Will Mike Pense pardon Trump once he goes to prison?

I hope you burn in hell. Imagine being catholic, and the Pope said that to you.

Offensive, not an order to burn in hell, and not a crime. NEXT...

Mortal sins don't have to be crimes.
Hillary would know more than anyone else. Being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she actually did commit just days before the election, should have been forced out of the election ... which is what Liberals and their loyal media would have done to any GOP candidate in the exact same shoes.

I hope you burn in hell. Imagine being catholic, and the Pope said that to you.

Offensive, not an order to burn in hell, and not a crime. NEXT...

Mortal sins don't have to be crimes.
Hillary would know more than anyone else. Being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she actually did commit just days before the election, should have been forced out of the election ... which is what Liberals and their loyal media would have done to any GOP candidate in the exact same shoes.
More lies. How many times has Hillary been indicted?
None?
By golly gee, you're proven a liar AGAIN.

easy doesnt understand how an investigation works, or anything else that requires complex thought for that matter.
Easy is an easy mark.

Hillary would know more than anyone else. Being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she actually did commit just days before the election,.

Like you said about Sessions

1. Sessions did not lie under oath - that would be perjury. Snowflakes just accused Sessions of lying under oath. If he had he would have been brought up on charges of Perjury. Any charges yet?

If Hillary did anything wrong, she would have been brought up on charges. Any charges yet?[

It's not a surprise since he fired Comey, told the Russians he did it to slow down or end the investigation on the Russians, and told us, via Lester Holt, the same.

So now, will the president finally give up this reality show he's been putting on, with his ''stay tuned to next week's show'' for more information yadahdahdah, and now, finally keep his mouth shut and fingers tweet-less and stop interfering with this ongoing Russian investigation?

The sooner President Trump stops his Circus maneuvers, the quicker this investigation can get to its end,
And if that ain't obstruction ,give me the chair

It's not a surprise since he fired Comey, told the Russians he did it to slow down or end the investigation on the Russians, and told us, via Lester Holt, the same.

So now, will the president finally give up this reality show he's been putting on, with his ''stay tuned to next week's show'' for more information yadahdahdah, and now, finally keep his mouth shut and fingers tweet-less and stop interfering with this ongoing Russian investigation?

The sooner President Trump stops his Circus maneuvers, the quicker this investigation can get to its end,

You crack me up.

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?
17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
Your life of denial is pathological.
You're the liar. It could be 98 agencies but they were all repeating the original Obama administration report that was a conclusion. No facts of collusion. No wonder you believe what you do, they have you totally in the dark.
No sir. You in fact are the liar. I've educated you on this forum more times than you can count and I showed attribution on the fact you just called me a liar about.
No, you're the liar. You disregarded the facts I just posted. Honest people don't need to do that. There's no evidence of collusion so they've moved on to obstruction. They are desperate for power.

5 months into his presidency the orange failure doesn't have one piece of legislation passed, his Muslim ban has been smacked down 3 times and is under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Tired of winning yet?
He's done quite a bit with much more to come. You claim to be educating people but you're among the most ignorant here.

Oh I understand perfectly, snowflake.

You have to have a crime.
- Umm, there is none. No criminal activity, no collusion, no obstruction.

You need evidence>
- Umm, there is none. In lieu of evidence, snowflakes have been declaring, 'We're still digging - give us more time'.

The final evidence that this is complete hate-driven desperation to 'get Trump' is the fact that Democrats have completely given up on the actual CRIMES that once was their focus - because it has been proven none of it exists / existed - and are now trying to justify their Witch Hunt by using the ol' 'fall-back', trying to 'get Trump' on the 'Cover Up' of the NON-Crime.

Snowflakes did this when they went after bush and had to settle for charging Scooter Libby with Perjury for something he sad when Liberals tripped him up on the stand that had nothing to do with Bush. Now, like then, they are DESPERATE to get charges / a conviction - for anything.

They are suddenly 'Champions of Obstruction', determined to bring anyone guilty of doing so to justice.....NOW.

Former Obama criminal US AG perpetrated the Felony Crimes of Perjury under oath before Congress in his attempted cover-up of Fast and Furious. Democrats / Obama protected HIM from prosecution....although a bi-partisan Congress Censured him, making him the 1st Cabinet member is US history to be Censured (for his crimes). Yeah, Democrats weren't too concerned with ACTUAL perjury and Obstruction when Obama was President.

But Trump, 'that b@st@rd', he beat the hand-picked criminal DNC nominees who should have never been allowed to remain in the race, and today snowflakes care about manufactured obstruction based on opinion and perception.

...and they can't see that this kind of shit is why they have lost Congress, the WH, and over 1,000 elections...

:clap:

LOL, nice Completely Twisting of "PUBLIC STATEMENTS" in to something that such statements were NEVER INTENDED TO MEAN.

Let's be honest, there is NOTHING, and WILL BE NOTHING. NO EVIDENCE. When you engage in surveillance on a man and his entire team for 18 months and find nothing, and conduct 5 Investigations for 11 months and again find nothing, there is only one motive.

You are trying to MANUFACTURE EVIDENCE that does not exist. The only point of all of these hearings and fake investigations is to try to get someone to make some kind of contradictory statement, or to intentionally MISINTERPRET factually correct statements. The only reason the fake Investigation exist is for the sole purpose of undermining credibility, and obstruct and bring the process of Government, and The Peaceful Transition of Power to a grinding halt.

It is the most DISINGENUOUS thing I have ever seen in my life, and it points to the MORAL DETERIORATION of not only THE LEFT, but our ENTIRE NATION to be engaged in such a dishonest witch hunt.

This is why THE LEFT had to leak even the most TRIVIAL things about The President, because it IS A WITCH HUNT, and THEY CANNOT FIND THE WITCH.

SO they are trying to manufacture a witch, and then burn him at the stake with THE MSM providing the gasoline, and THE LEFT, the match.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back