Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

At first your whine was "Trump is not under investigation"
Well, now he is

Now you are saying...Trump is not guilty

Trump is under investigation. That investigation will determine whether charges are warranted

AFTER Comey testified AGAIN 'NO crime, NO collusion, NO Obstruction' Mueller opens up an investigation of Trump, which is no surprise since he is anti-Trump, pro-Comey, and backed / joined by Trump-hating donors and Clinton lawyers.

This is the most obvious, blatant farce ever seen in our nation's history and should be shut down.

I can declare 'trump is Innocent' because Comey just declared that several days ago.

The idiot liberal did and that was to whom my comments were addressed!

It must be raining cats and dogs where you are.....

ecc336d66e47e66441e84444e2ffbd28.jpg

Uh, that's not a dog, nor is it a cat. I hate to break it to you, but you are stupid.
The fact that you don't understand or recognize the reference does not between us two make me the stupid one.

In all fairness, would this not have been better?

L5JUpMKHlxyUW85_xEiRAoxHnLkVWjOF-L0I7TfB0gst7YNS-XDkjBfq9ABnK0WExSgDvMnP0xCBr0XmQLpzlpqgdpmaSlFLuYJB3QEaaHsRYfkQeg2r4x0E87kfDeXl8JFWmgQ2
No. Maybe the one below would have. The one I picked depicts what looks like an imperiously glowering wet hen strutting down the muddy lane with its chest puffed out and looking angry.

fighting-mites_031-225x300.jpg

I wrote about it raining cats and dogs and pictured a chicken because Admiral Rockwell Tory's preceding comment (post 176) seemed to carry a tone of anger. It appeared to me, by his remark in post 176, that Admiral Rockwell Tory had become "madder than a wet hen."

Well, now he is

Trump is under investigation. That investigation will determine whether charges are warranted

AFTER Comey testified AGAIN 'NO crime, NO collusion, NO Obstruction' Mueller opens up an investigation of Trump, which is no surprise since he is anti-Trump, pro-Comey, and backed / joined by Trump-hating donors and Clinton lawyers.

This is the most obvious, blatant farce ever seen in our nation's history and should be shut down.

I can declare 'trump is Innocent' because Comey just declared that several days ago.
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, now he is

Great, now you're lying. Comey never declared Trump is innocent.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

LOL

YUP..

YOU HOPE THIS IS TRUE, RIGHT?

Yet, we have far more egregious actions by LYNCH, who actually ordered Comey to back down, and who met secretly with Bill Clinton and then dropped both the investigation on him and Hillary without explanation, but sealed the files on it, and some 24,000 documents made unavailable to even people with the highest security clearances.
When Mueller comes out and says he is investigating Trump for Obstruction, and also includes Lynch and Comey's Crimes, I'll start listening.

18 months of surveillance and 11 months of investigation by 5 different groups and ZERO evidence found other than Crimes committed by Clinton, Obama and their underlings.

Well, now he is

AFTER Comey testified AGAIN 'NO crime, NO collusion, NO Obstruction' Mueller opens up an investigation of Trump, which is no surprise since he is anti-Trump, pro-Comey, and backed / joined by Trump-hating donors and Clinton lawyers..

You don't understand. Comey said that he wasn't going to accuse Trump of those charges, not that nobody else could. For Comey to declare Trump guilty of a crime, would look like sour grapes. So he left that up to the two intelligence investigations and Mueller to come up with their own conclusions.

Great, now you're lying. Comey never declared Trump is innocent.
Wrong. Comey testified Trump never ordered him to shut down the investigation.

Comey testified that HE - comey - interpreted what Trump said as a request to do so. That does not reflect Trump's actual words...That reflects Comey's OPINION of what was said.

We have discussed this, You haven't been able to get past this, except to say 'Huh-uh'. The only way you can deny what Trump really said is to do what Comey did / is doing - assigning your own meaning to Trump's words.

That won't fly in court. At the very most it will be 'He said - He said' with Comey / Mueller / Snowflakes LOSING...again.

You don't understand. Comey said that he wasn't going to accuse Trump of those charges, not that nobody else could. For Comey to declare Trump guilty of a crime, would look like sour grapes. So he left that up to the two intelligence investigations and Mueller to come up with their own conclusions.

I hear you, but F* can you HEAR the hypocritical double-spin that has to be done to try to biasedly go after Trump?

Comey is the fierce career prosecutor, anti-terrorist team leader, and head of the FBI that stood on camera and strongly declared 'I HAVE CONCLUDED' - that he had successfully been able to interpret and decide Hillary's intent regarding her crimes, STRIPPING OTHERS OF THEIR CHANCE TO 'COME UP WITH THEIR OWN CONCLUSSIONS', by caving to Lynch's Obstruction and refusing to recommend indictment based on his argument of Hillary's ignorance of the law - which he damn-well knows is NOT a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

Comey can make that call for Hillary but not for Trump...and you don't see that as 'bias' / 'hypocritical'?

WTF? Wow!

Well, now he is

Trump should have quit while he was ahead

Comey said Trump was not being personally investigated. Once Trump fired the guy.....he was replaced by someone who was going to leave no stone unturned

Republicans selected Mueller

Well, now he is

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Projection.

What does losing the election have to do with the Trump investigation?

EVERYTHING!

(Why don't you ask Hillary's lawyer who is on the 'Independent' Counsel investigating Trump that question.)

Guess what?
WE LOST

Republicans run the Justice Department, Republicans lead the Congressional investigations, Republicans appointed a Special Prosecutor

Trump is 'still ahead'. Comey testified Trump stated he hoped Comey would let the continuing investigation of Flynn go, as no crimes had been identified yet...and still have not been. Trump, by Comey's own admission, did not ORDER him to stop the investigation.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

Gee more anonymous sources and the far left Washington post reach's and misses once again.

How as the far left has shown they do not understand what it is happening, they forget that one of their own religious followers just targeted republicans..

Comey testified that HE - comey - interpreted what Trump said as a request to do so. That does not reflect Trump's actual words...That reflects Comey's OPINION of what was said..

That's part of federal law such as EEO, which says it goes by a persons reasonable interpretation. Since there are many factors involved, like facial expression, inflections, and the entire context of the situation.

Trump just hinted real hard. Nod-nod-wink-wink. Just like Tonya Harding hinted that Nancy Kerrigan should drop out of the Olympics.
So you are equating the words 'I HOPE' to a physical assault - a pipe to the knee?!

:p

Snowflakes are such drama-queen, exaggerating pu$$ies....

Trump is 'still ahead'. Comey testified Trump stated he hoped Comey would let the continuing investigation of Flynn go, as no crimes had been identified yet...and still have not been. Trump, by Comey's own admission, did not ORDER him to stop the investigation.

Trump is his own worst enemy

Things have only gotten worse for him since he fired Comey

That's part of federal law such as EEO, which says it goes by a persons reasonable interpretation. Since there are many factors involved, like facial expression, inflections, and the entire context of the situation.

'Reasonable interpretation'

The opinion of a bitter, spiteful, self-identified leaker who perjured himself under oath before Congress after being fired from his job by the man being investigated is NOT a 'reasonable interpretation'.

Forum List

Back